What do you think?

• 1. It's Good

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2. It's Bad

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • 3. It's neither Good nor Bad

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
You people lie, fact. Just like Schumer lied about Trump "slamming the table".
I believe Schumer since your dotard is a compulsive liar. Trump needs to be burped and put to bed so the grown ups can get back to running the government.

Schumer has already been proven to have lied you parrot, don't be a fake news drone.
Trump has been proven to lie a thousand times over. Don’t be a little bitch.

I called BS on your lie and you deflect, shocker.
Wait a second. Are you saying Trump doesn’t lie? Because nobody actually believes that.

No I'm saying Schumer lied and you bunch of dumb asses run around parroting his lie.

You think it matters whether or not Trump slammed the table when he had his tantrum and stormed out?

Yea...like it mattered if he said shithole or ...what was that other nonsensical lie he claimed?

You think it matters whether or not Trump slammed the table when he had his tantrum and stormed out?

Yea...like it mattered if he said shithole or ...what was that other nonsensical lie he claimed?

LMAO not only did Trump not slam the table, he also did not "storm out" and did not have a "tantrum" you idiots just can't stop lying. :21: Tune in tomorrow when the resident libtards claim Trump...something that never happened.

/----/ SO?
50073947_737556133287015_433251720722644992_n.jpg

Look at how they couldn't stop yapping about Trump playing golf on the weekends.

That was a lie that he had a tantrum....he just got up and walked out...if you want to see a tantrum watch CNN when he wins re election....okay post reporter?....

The President is absolutely correct! :clap::clap::clap:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

We have a massive Humanitarian Crisis at our Southern Border. We will be out for a long time unless the Democrats come back from their “vacations” and get back to work. I am in the White House ready to sign!

3:14 AM - Jan 13, 2019

What the hell would a wall do to solve a massive humanitarian crisis at our southern border??

And since when is Trump admin concerned about humanitarian crisis? Last we heard they were working overtime to separate families and refuse legal hearings to assylum seekers.

That's how you stop the humanitarian crisis: don't bring them here. Stay at home.

That was a lie that he had a tantrum....he just got up and walked out...if you want to see a tantrum watch CNN when he wins re election....okay post reporter?....

Actually just watch them any day of the week when something good is happening like our jobs numbers last month.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

We have a massive Humanitarian Crisis at our Southern Border. We will be out for a long time unless the Democrats come back from their “vacations” and get back to work. I am in the White House ready to sign!

What the hell would a wall do to solve a massive humanitarian crisis at our southern border??

And since when is Trump admin concerned about humanitarian crisis? Last we heard they were working overtime to separate families and refuse legal hearings to assylum seekers.

That's how you stop the humanitarian crisis: don't bring them here. Stay at home.

Why don't 5 million liberal bleeding hearts travel down to south America and help these poor people?

Yeah, he stormed out mad just like he's Secret Agent Man.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Why don't 5 million liberal bleeding hearts travel down to south America and help these poor people?

For the same reason when they say they're leaving this country, it's to Canada or Europe. Not one Hollywood type ever said they're pissed off here and heading to Mexico or PR.

More proof democrat leaders not caring about the government workers. Meanwhile, Trump is still at the oval office working.

No you moron stupid duped up democrat supporter. Nancy said NO he said Bye. In that order! He offered her everything she asked for in exchange for the WALL. She said No he said Bye. Now hopefully you aren’t too fucking stupid to get that!

How is that any different than what I said?

It is called negotiations...one side says "I want this", the other side says "no", and then you negotiate.

But you sheep are too stupid to even understand basic negotiations.
You cannot negotiate with stupid people like ewe and the **** Pelosi! Was she or wasn’t she all over the news saying no money for the wall? Right! So Trump calls her to the WH offers her EVERY THING SHE ASKED FOR IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WALL AND SHE SAID NO. AGAIN, HE OFFERED THE **** EVERYTHING SHE EVER ASKED FOR IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WALL AND SHE SAID NO. ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO GET IT WHEN A WOMAN SAYS NO?
NO MEANS NO.
Moron. He asked her if she would fund the wall, she said no, he walked out -- exactly where in that exchange did he "offer her everything she asked for?" :cuckoo:
Sorry......we don't negotiate with Liberal Terrorists.........LOL

Funny how they change their tune from 2006 to now..........I never would have walked into the room with them.........Would have sent a note..........do I have my wall funding yet..............They could have wrote NO........end of discussion.
That bit of nonsense aside, the moron claimed Pelosi was invited to the White House and was offered everything she wanted before she said ‘no.’

And we know that didn’t happen since all that happened was trump asked he if she fund his wall.

The poster lied and got called on it.

No you moron stupid duped up democrat supporter. Nancy said NO he said Bye. In that order! He offered her everything she asked for in exchange for the WALL. She said No he said Bye. Now hopefully you aren’t too fucking stupid to get that!

It is called negotiations...one side says "I want this", the other side says "no", and then you negotiate.

You cannot negotiate with stupid people like ewe and the **** Pelosi! Was she or wasn’t she all over the news saying no money for the wall? Right! So Trump calls her to the WH offers her EVERY THING SHE ASKED FOR IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WALL AND SHE SAID NO. AGAIN, HE OFFERED THE **** EVERYTHING SHE EVER ASKED FOR IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WALL AND SHE SAID NO. ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO GET IT WHEN A WOMAN SAYS NO?
NO MEANS NO.
Moron. He asked her if she would fund the wall, she said no, he walked out -- exactly where in that exchange did he "offer her everything she asked for?" :cuckoo:

Funny how they change their tune from 2006 to now..........I never would have walked into the room with them.........Would have sent a note..........do I have my wall funding yet..............They could have wrote NO........end of discussion.
That bit of nonsense aside, the moron claimed Pelosi was invited to the White House and was offered everything she wanted before she said ‘no.’

And we know that didn’t happen since all that happened was trump asked he if she fund his wall.

Yes it did. Idiot!

[
Why the fuck should he stay when they offer nothing.

Should have sent a scrap piece of paper asking that question and saved a walk there.

It is called "negotiation" .

He says "will you give me my wall"

They say "no"...

then that is when negotiations start. Trump is supposed to be the most amazing negotiator every in the history of the Fucking planet, he even has his face on a book about it.

So for in his time as POTUS he has not been able to negotiate a damn thing except for new name to NAFTA with a couple minor tweaks.

You can only negotiate with people that are willing to do the same. Nobody can negotiate (no matter who you are) with people that say "no" to anything you offer.
Democrats agreed to give him $25 billion a year ago. He said no. Now Democrats are telling him to go fuck himself.

Democrats are telling America it can go fuck itself! Aren’t Dims sweet? And their supporters are stupid too.

NO MEANS NO.

Yes it did. Idiot!
LOL

Spits the imbecile who insists Obama added $10 trillion in debt. :cuckoo:

173ccc57-8ed9-434f-b6be-b9a378c90a1d-large16x9_tweet.jpg

Nothing in there about offering Democrats anything. So what specifically did he offer them?

Forum List

Back