• 1. It's Good

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2. It's Bad

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • 3. It's neither Good nor Bad

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Trump isn't having a tantrum, liar liar your pants on are fire. :eusa_liar:
Yes he is. He’s demanding his baba or nobody gets to go to bed.

You people lie, fact. Just like Schumer lied about Trump "slamming the table".
I believe Schumer since your dotard is a compulsive liar. Trump needs to be burped and put to bed so the grown ups can get back to running the government.

Schumer has already been proven to have lied you parrot, don't be a fake news drone.
Trump has been proven to lie a thousand times over. Don’t be a little bitch.

I called BS on your lie and you deflect, shocker.

Trump is in the WH. Waiting for the vacationing DemonRats!

They cannot just show up, they have to be invited. Has that happened.

The last meeting ended with Trump walking out after 14 seconds and making a childish tweet.
Only a stupid dumb assed Hillary voter would say something that stupid! That’s what the stupid democrats reported and you being that stupid just repeat the lies!

Poor little sheep, is fed bullshit and loves that taste.

Here it is in Trump's own tweet...

upload_2019-1-14_11-14-27.png

Yes he is. He’s demanding his baba or nobody gets to go to bed.

You people lie, fact. Just like Schumer lied about Trump "slamming the table".
I believe Schumer since your dotard is a compulsive liar. Trump needs to be burped and put to bed so the grown ups can get back to running the government.

Schumer has already been proven to have lied you parrot, don't be a fake news drone.
Trump has been proven to lie a thousand times over. Don’t be a little bitch.

I called BS on your lie and you deflect, shocker.
Lol you’re the obe who brought it up as a deflection in the first place, little snowflake. Now slam the table and walk out, bitchass.

The last meeting ended with Trump walking out after 14 seconds and making a childish tweet.
Only a stupid dumb assed Hillary voter would say something that stupid! That’s what the stupid democrats reported and you being that stupid just repeat the lies!

View attachment 240117
No you moron stupid duped up democrat supporter. Nancy said NO he said Bye. In that order! He offered her everything she asked for in exchange for the WALL. She said No he said Bye. Now hopefully you aren’t too fucking stupid to get that!

View attachment 240117
No you moron stupid duped up democrat supporter. Nancy said NO he said Bye. In that order! He offered her everything she asked for in exchange for the WALL. She said No he said Bye. Now hopefully you aren’t too fucking stupid to get that!
Trump has Democrats looking like childish idiots.

How is that any different than what I said?

It is called negotiations...one side says "I want this", the other side says "no", and then you negotiate.

But you sheep are too stupid to even understand basic negotiations.

View attachment 240117

only to the Trump sheep that get all their news from the Trump News Networks.

The majority of Americans blame this on Trump, which is only correct since he was the one that said he would be proud to shut it down.

How is that any different than what I said?

It is called negotiations...one side says "I want this", the other side says "no", and then you negotiate.

But you sheep are too stupid to even understand basic negotiations.
You cannot negotiate with stupid people like ewe and the **** Pelosi! Was she or wasn’t she all over the news saying no money for the wall? Right! So Trump calls her to the WH offers her EVERY THING SHE ASKED FOR IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WALL AND SHE SAID NO. AGAIN, HE OFFERED THE **** EVERYTHING SHE EVER ASKED FOR IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WALL AND SHE SAID NO. ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO GET IT WHEN A WOMAN SAYS NO?
NO MEANS NO.

Republicans are working hard telling Trump to SHUT THE FUCK UP ..

Washington (AFP) - Top Republican lawmakers on Sunday warned against Donald Trump declaring a national emergency to secure funds for a border wall, signaling doubts within the president's party as a government shutdown was set to enter a fourth workweek.

Senator Ron Johnson, chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, told CNN that he would "hate" to see Trump invoke emergency powers for a wall.

"If we do that, it's going to go to court and the wall won't get built," he said.

And Representative Steve Scalise, the No. 2 House Republican, told ABC, "We don't want it to come down to a national emergency declaration," even if he believes Trump has the authority to do so. ...
You know why nobody wants to invoke emergency powers?

Because Democrats never show any form of restraint. They will invoke them for every stupid little thing not related to national security. They will take what they want by any means necessary, regardless of the outcome, and we will have effectively lost the republic for good.

The GOP is full of do-nothing chicken shits who hate personal liberty, but they are right on this point.

So? Until Trump’s tantrum is over there’s no point to staying in D.C.
So, democrats waste a bunch of money that we don't have to fly out to PR and party?

:dunno:

No wonder we need to borrow more. Look at the waste.

So, democrats waste a bunch of money that we don't have to fly out to PR and party?

The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Bold PAC is described as a "fundraising arm." Therefore, I'm thinking this is not on the taxpayers' dime. At least I never heard of fundraising our taxes.

Washington (AFP) - Top Republican lawmakers on Sunday warned against Donald Trump declaring a national emergency to secure funds for a border wall, signaling doubts within the president's party as a government shutdown was set to enter a fourth workweek.

Senator Ron Johnson, chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, told CNN that he would "hate" to see Trump invoke emergency powers for a wall.

"If we do that, it's going to go to court and the wall won't get built," he said.

And Representative Steve Scalise, the No. 2 House Republican, told ABC, "We don't want it to come down to a national emergency declaration," even if he believes Trump has the authority to do so. ...

Because Democrats never show any form of restraint. They will invoke them for every stupid little thing not related to national security. They will take what they want by any means necessary, regardless of the outcome, and we will have effectively lost the republic for good.

The GOP is full of do-nothing chicken shits who hate personal liberty, but they are right on this point.
You want to know the real reason nobody wants to invoke emergency powers?
BECAUSE IT'S NOT AN EMERGENCY.

View attachment 240117
neither side is looking very "adult" these days.

then again we've redefined so many words i've lost track. hell maybe acting 7 is the new adult.

i have no idea who paid for it.

1) the government. that would be bad these days i'm sure as california isn't exactly the land of money these days.
2) the lobbyists. not sure that's any better. while the gov may not be paying for the hotel, i'm sure deals are being made between trips to the beaches.

The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Bold PAC is described as a "fundraising arm." Therefore, I'm thinking this is not on the taxpayers' dime. At least I never heard of fundraising our taxes.
Anyone or organization that lobbies congress to take money from me is the enemy

You want to know the real reason nobody wants to invoke emergency powers?
BECAUSE IT'S NOT AN EMERGENCY.
It’s also NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN CANADA AND DO NOT HAVE 30 MILLION ILLEGAL PEOPLE LIVING IN YOUR COUNTRY SUCKING OFF YOUR WELFARE TIT.

View attachment 240117
Why the fuck should he stay when they offer nothing.

Should have sent a scrap piece of paper asking that question and saved a walk there.

[
Why the fuck should he stay when they offer nothing.

Should have sent a scrap piece of paper asking that question and saved a walk there.

It is called "negotiation" .

He says "will you give me my wall"

They say "no"...

then that is when negotiations start. Trump is supposed to be the most amazing negotiator every in the history of the Fucking planet, he even has his face on a book about it.

So for in his time as POTUS he has not been able to negotiate a damn thing except for new name to NAFTA with a couple minor tweaks.

Forum List

Back