30 people arrested for food stamp fraud

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
30 People Arrested For Food Stamp Fraud; Guess How Many Were Black

Author: Ryan Denson February 15, 2015 11:17 am
It’s a common stereotype that food stamp recipients, and those who abuse it, are black, Hispanic, or any other race but white. According to the USDA in their report for fiscal year 2013, 40% of recipients are white and 26% are black.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Okay trailer trash, cracker racists, bring on the lies.

Hispanics mostly declare they are white.

having said that, I don't disbelieve whitey is up to that. I would be. Haha!

It’s a common stereotype that food stamp recipients, and those who abuse it, are black, Hispanic, or any other race but white. According to the USDA in their report for fiscal year 2013, 40% of recipients are white and 26% are black.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

So food stamps are a fraud, perpetrated by the Democrats ...

Whites outnumber blacks 6:1, so I would like to see a link to the actual figures showing criminal charges (by the numbers and racial makeup), taking the racial makeup of the food stamp officials that press the charges into account (to exclude the typical racist propaganda) ..

If you want to argue your narrative, post your proof...

Hispanics mostly declare they are white.

having said that, I don't disbelieve whitey is up to that. I would be. Haha!

then it would have said hispanic.

the largest group of people on welfare are white single mothers.

Yep, children. Along with the elderly and veterans.

Just some of the people RWNJs consider to be enemies of the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Thanks for the chart. It shows that blacks are four times more likely to be on food stamps than whites.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Okay ni&$er.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Soooo 26% of blacks on food stamps and the other 25% or so of blacks getting free food and a roof over their head in JAIL.....

You forget about that in your stupid OP?

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

The real sadness in all this is that white people do infact rely heavily on welfare, ie food stamps and disability checks...BUT IS THE FIRST, THE VERY FIRST TO STAND IN A VOTING LINE AND VOTE FOR A ANTI GOVERNMENT CANDIDATE....NOW YOU TELL ME, WHO'S THE IGNORANT MF IN ALL THIS?

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Since whites are 5x the population as blacks, when the numbers of white on food stamps if 5x or more than the numbers of black, get back to me. When you understand proportions, reality presents itself.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

The real sadness in all this is that white people do infact rely heavily on welfare, ie food stamps and disability checks...BUT IS THE FIRST, THE VERY FIRST TO STAND IN A VOTING LINE AND VOTE FOR A ANTI GOVERNMENT CANDIDATE....NOW YOU TELL ME, WHO'S THE IGNORANT MF IN ALL THIS?

Another ****** that doesn't understand proportions. How sad.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Another ****** that doesn't understand proportions. How sad.

Rationalize this bs topic all the fuck you want.....rednecks who whine about the fuckin government are the biggest beneficiaries of its effects..fuck the numbers.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank liberals for creating welfare programs that allow my kinfolk to sit on their asses.
We will take all the freebies you're willing to hand over. :clap::woohoo::up:

Forum List

Back