30 people arrested for food stamp fraud

Hispanics mostly declare they are white.

having said that, I don't disbelieve whitey is up to that. I would be. Haha!

then it would have said hispanic.

the largest group of people on welfare are white single mothers.

Black baby mamas and white baby mamas make up the lions share of signed up for life recipients. After that, the disabled and the elderly are also mostly signed up for life as well.

The unemployed cycle on and off in large numbers as needed.

just guessing.

Black baby mamas and white baby mamas make up the lions share of signed up for life recipients. After that, the disabled and the elderly are also mostly signed up for life as well.

just guessing.

there's probably some truth to that.

and yet the same people who want to cut off all assistance to those mamas want to end their access to birth control and reproductive choice.

kind of stupid.

just guessing.

there's probably some truth to that.

and yet the same people who want to cut off all assistance to those mamas want to end their access to birth control and reproductive choice.

kind of stupid.
Agreed

30 People Arrested For Food Stamp Fraud; Guess How Many Were Black

Author: Ryan Denson February 15, 2015 11:17 am
It’s a common stereotype that food stamp recipients, and those who abuse it, are black, Hispanic, or any other race but white. According to the USDA in their report for fiscal year 2013, 40% of recipients are white and 26% are black.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Okay trailer trash, cracker racists, bring on the lies.

Yep, well this MAYBE the food stamp graph, but if you added in free food from government surplus the figures would certainly be quite different. I know for a fact that Native Americans get so much government surplus food they actually give it away, just bring your pickup and load it up.

It’s a common stereotype that food stamp recipients, and those who abuse it, are black, Hispanic, or any other race but white. According to the USDA in their report for fiscal year 2013, 40% of recipients are white and 26% are black.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Yep, well this MAYBE the food stamp graph, but if you added in free food from government surplus the figures would certainly be quite different. I know for a fact that Native Americans get so much government surplus food they actually give it away, just bring your pickup and load it up.
So the drunk squaw really DOES weigh 400 pounds???

Only 30 people arrested for fraud? Me thinks that number should probably be something along the lines of 3,000,000.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

Did they get a set of Ping GMAX'es out of the deal

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

The real sadness in all this is that white people do infact rely heavily on welfare, ie food stamps and disability checks...BUT IS THE FIRST, THE VERY FIRST TO STAND IN A VOTING LINE AND VOTE FOR A ANTI GOVERNMENT CANDIDATE....NOW YOU TELL ME, WHO'S THE IGNORANT MF IN ALL THIS?

Another ****** that doesn't understand proportions. How sad.

Rationalize this bs topic all the fuck you want.....rednecks who whine about the fuckin government are the biggest beneficiaries of its effects..fuck the numbers.

That's not what this source says.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

The real sadness in all this is that white people do infact rely heavily on welfare, ie food stamps and disability checks...BUT IS THE FIRST, THE VERY FIRST TO STAND IN A VOTING LINE AND VOTE FOR A ANTI GOVERNMENT CANDIDATE....NOW YOU TELL ME, WHO'S THE IGNORANT MF IN ALL THIS?

You. You have shown you have no concept of ratios and proportions. When it comes to food stamps, while the raw numbers indicate whites get them at a higher percentage than blacks, although not much higher, whites make up 5x as many in society as blacks. Until the proportion of white is 5x greater, and it isn't anywhere close to that, the real sadness is you think a raw number really tells the truth on this issue.

Forum List

Back