Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 32 Counts 32 Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Religious people love to connect natural disasters to what us humans on earth are doing. Not global warming but things like butt sex. They say God is punishing us for allowing gay marriage. Well maybe conservatives in red states are being punished for supporting Trump

At Least 32 Killed as Tornadoes Tear Through the Midwest and South​

Fatalities were reported in Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee, the authorities said on Saturday, with Tennessee accounting for 15 deaths.

God could also be upset about this

Religious people love to connect natural disasters to what us humans on earth are doing. Not global warming but things like butt sex. They say God is punishing us for allowing gay marriage. Well maybe conservatives in red states are being punished for supporting Trump

Well ... there may be some truth to the claim that HIV and STDs are God's answer to "pearl diving."

Well ... there may be some truth to the claim that HIV and STDs are God's answer to "pearl diving."

I would blame Global Warming for the natural disasters if I was being honest. Not the fact that Red states are full of deplorable cousin F'ers. Not my words. Fox News quote. Well, it's a mash between what Hillary thinks of righties and what Fox News thinks of yall.

I would blame Global Warming for the natural disasters if I was being honest. Not the fact that Red states are full of deplorable cousin F'ers. Not my words. Fox News quote. Well, it's a mash between what Hillary thinks of righties and what Fox News thinks of yall.
FAUX, CNN, MSNBC, etc. are all corporate shills and puppets "reporting" what they're told to report. If you're paying attention to any of them, then it comes as no surprise that you're ill-informed on the issues.

At Least 32 Killed as Tornadoes Tear Through the Midwest and South​

Fatalities were reported in Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee, the authorities said on Saturday, with Tennessee accounting for 15 deaths.

God could also be upset about this

No, no, when God shows his wrath there won't be any question about it.

When did Delaware become a red state?

I know it's a brown state when the diaper dude is there but that's just from his frequent Depends blowouts & the all BS he says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back