323 reindeer killed in one lightning strike in Norway! PETA are gonna lose their shit!

WOW!!!
That is just unbelievable that a lightening strike or even two or three or four strikes, could kill all of those poor Reindeer!!!!

Reindeer meat makes good sausage. But ya gotta add about 40% pork so it doesn't fall apart when cooking.

img_3075.jpg

Click above to enlarge and make it easy to read ingredients.

Send some to your Muslim friends!

'god' is tired of reindeer?

Or could it be...there has been a lot of slacking when Santa is frantically flying around trying to deliver presents on Jesus' birthday? And this is just a little 'reminder' that 'weather happens'.
If the number had been 420 then we've got a story. "You hear that sound? That was my skull!"

• Banned
look at my avatar. look at the shirtless barack hussein obama picture.....wonderful donald has the better body by a landslide!

So, I google Reindeer to see if we have any in the Northern Maine Woods and it says we do.... I've only seen White tail, and I swear I saw a herd of Mule Deer with floppy/bigger ears up here....hmmmm...

Anyway, I HAD NO IDEA that Reindeer are Caribou.... so all those Caribou crossing Alaska and under the pipeline, that you view on tv, are Reindeer! Interesting!

I feel silly that I did not already know this...

So, I google Reindeer to see if we have any in the Northern Maine Woods and it says we do.... I've only seen White tail, and I swear I saw a herd of Mule Deer with floppy/bigger ears up here....hmmmm...

Anyway, I HAD NO IDEA that Reindeer are Caribou.... so all those Caribou crossing Alaska and under the pipeline, that you view on tv, are Reindeer! Interesting!

Reindeer are caribou with ear-tags (license plates of a kind) that show they belong to somebody. I knew a reindeer once:

285106_601794577463_5396787_n.jpg

She preferred cigarette butts over lichen and would knock over your beer to drink it off the floor.

She died not too long ago but nobody had either sufficient heart OR stupidity to make sausage.

Reindeer are caribou with ear-tags (license plates of a kind) that show they belong to somebody. I knew a reindeer once:

View attachment 87491

She preferred cigarette butts over lichen and would knock over your beer to drink it off the floor.

She died not too long ago but nobody had either sufficient heart OR stupidity to make sausage.

If they did they would have uttered the Forrest Gump line "she tasted like cigarettes".

Forum List

Back