33 Minutes After Statement on Russia and Ukraine Obama Declares HAPPY HOUR

I hear that while Bin Laden was getting shot in the face, he was doing a standup routine mocking Donald Trump among others. Either not serious or stone cold.

In all seriousness though, Putin also maintained his schedule, during which he donned a drysuit and guided a group of seal pups across a freezing inlet*

*this isn't really serious. I just through that in there for all y'all for whom Putin is the great white hope :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i love it how Obama is having a little fun and you guys loose your shit. How pathetic it must be to be you.

I don't love it how people are dying because of his piss poor leadership and you think it's a joke.

I hope you enjoy the war coming because of your idiocy in supportng this man.

i love it how Obama is having a little fun and you guys loose your shit. How pathetic it must be to be you.

I don't love it how people are dying because of his piss poor leadership and you think it's a joke.

No you are a joke. There will be no war. Now go put your head in the sand and let the grownups sort this out.

The greatest threat in Obama's mind is Fox News, the Tea Party, and any American that doesn't want to put up with his bullshit...........

Again, when you wingnuts form volunteer legions to go over and fight for Ukrainian freedom, then I'll take you seriously.

Did you all wait for Obama's position on the Ukraine so you know what you were against?

It there's a war in the Ukraine, the that's a Ukrainian problem, not an American one.

Half you wingnuts probably couldn't have found the Ukraine on a map a couple of weeks ago.

What should the US do about this? What would the GOP be doing?

There's nothing we can do. Bush's flopped military adventure in Iraq exposed American military weaknesses for all the world to see. No one is afraid of us now.

Am I blaming Bush? You're damn right I am.

You know...the more I see his bullshit, the more I cringe. What the fuck is WRONG with him?

there are way too many things to list, but i would bet his muslime heritage has something to do with this, personally i do NOT want our country involved in any shit going on over there, we can thank Bubba Clintoon if any U.S. troops are sent over there.., besides, the Ukraine says it can defend it self, i believe them, so lets stand back and observe, OK ? :up:

when it comes to pathetic, you and all the libergoons on this forum are AAA-1 rated. :lmao: i really do laff my ass off at your (libercrazies collectively) idiocy. :lmao:

Obama is an insensitive, incompetent, embarrasment - like at Mandela's funeral. How sad it is that he represents the American people. The day he leaves office should be declared a national holiday.

Obama is an insensitive, incompetent, embarrasment - like at Mandela's funeral. How sad it is that he represents the American people. The day he leaves office should be declared a national holiday.

:dance:

Well if no holiday were giving when fucktard Bush left office . Do not hold your breath when the One leaves .........

Well if no holiday were giving when fucktard Bush left office . Do not hold your breath when the One leaves .........

The day that the cross eyed war monkey , George Dumbya Booooosh, left office was celebrated in America and around the world. It's was a wondrous time, and we're still benefiting from his departure today.

There is actually very little anti-Americanism in the world. It's really just anti-Republican Conservative Americanism. And what's more, it's totally justified too.

The day that the cross eyed war monkey , George Dumbya Booooosh, left office was celebrated in America and around the world. It's was a wondrous time, and we're still benefiting from his departure today.

There is actually very little anti-Americanism in the world. It's really just anti-Republican Conservative Americanism. And what's more, it's totally justified too.

3fda2ef18f220a9714cb730ff4b11d54.jpg

3fda2ef18f220a9714cb730ff4b11d54.jpg

No?

Or..

Cool.

He waited 33 minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g]George Bush "Now, Watch This Drive" - YouTube[/ame]

How long do you clock here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxk9PW83VCY]bush: go out and shop - YouTube[/ame]

You guys are something else with you outrage!

:D

Mental midgets, you Obama lovers are embarrassing. You can't even address the point of the OP. Obama is seen as the joke that he is, no one respects his him. His Foreign policy is a complete disaster on every front.

Last edited:
But really guys..

You remember Bush doing this????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TqbUubYsE4]Obama Salutes Fallen Troops - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back