33 Minutes After Statement on Russia and Ukraine Obama Declares HAPPY HOUR

Maybe it's just me

But I just can't understand Republicans. When they were calling the shots, they had no problem with Nation Building and putting in the governments they want in Afghanistan and Iraq

Yet, they are outraged that Obama will not stop Russia from doing the same thing

The U.S., Great Britain, and France are meddling again. They're instigating turmoil. But this time they chose to meddle in Putin and Russia's backyard. And that's a big no-no. There will likely be serious Blowback on this one.

Putin is a Master Chess player. At best, the Dear Leader and John Kerry are mediocre Checker players. It's a mismatch. Putin and Russia have already won in Ukraine. The only question now is, what kind of revenge does Putin have planned?

Yeah, we get it - you admire Putin. It's quite ironic considering your obsession with America becoming a police state that you would look up to a tyrant that won't tolerate any dissent.

Never said i admired Putin. I'm just giving my assessment of the situation. The West has once again meddled and incited turmoil. They've given Putin and Russia no choice but to respond. This is their backyard. It cannot be tolerated. We wouldn't tolerate it either if this kind of meddling and inciting was happening close to our home. If it was going on in Canada or Mexico, we would have to respond. The West has forced Putin and Russia's hand. There will be unintended consequences.

The West has likely started a new Cold War with this blunder.

absolutely. Russia just got away with one. they know they can get away with another and then another. another great war in Europe? not going to happen. Putin knows that to. he just tested the waters and fund them safe. as bad as the Obama administration has been on domestic issues they are 10 times worse on foreign issues. and their favorite choice to succeed the presidency is their last weakest link. Hillary.

What did you want Bush to do, Bomb Russia? Give a useless speech?

Neither is a good option.

Obama can't do anything, so instead he gives a useless warning to the Russians that they immediately shove back in his face, making him appear weak. If Putin wanted to show up Obama, mission accomplished.

You got owned on your stupid photoshop.

Deal.

I photoshopped nothing. And I'm not interested in who got owned on this msg board. This is much more important than people's feelings.

The fact is, Obama isn't serious about anything other than gay athletes, getting high, and his March Madness brackets. National security, a strong economy, freedom, job growth, all of that stuff doesn't matter to him.

You posted a photoshop Bush hugging the troops thingie that said, "Remember when Obama did this? Neither do I."

And I posted Obama hugging troops.

So..now either you are liar..or fucking stupid.

Which is it?

Cool.

He waited 33 minutes.

George Bush "Now, Watch This Drive" - YouTube

How long do you clock here?

bush: go out and shop - YouTube

You guys are something else with you outrage!

:D

Mental midgets, you Obama lovers are embarrassing. You can't even address the point of the OP. Obama is seen as the joke that he is, no one respects his him. His Foreign policy is a complete disaster on every front.

libs know they can't defend Obama, libs know they can't even make logical excuses for his failures. do you ever see libs defending Obama with facts? Or how his actions are beneficial? No. there defense is always going back in history to try to find a situation remotely similar and try to blame someone else. obamas actions are indefensible.

Actually we are just trying to define benchmarks and metrics.

Bush and Reagan are the goldstandard in conservativism.

And when you folks post this stuff and are OUTRAGED!!!!!!!

We need to remind you of when your heroes did the exact same thing or worse and ask you why the whining?

I've tried to tell everyone the inexperienced Community Organizer is in way over his head. I said that from day one. Just look at his handling of Libya, Egypt, Syria etc etc... I knew we were completely sunk when i saw our Ambassador in Libya brutally slaughtered, and his support of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The man is clueless. It is what it is.

Mental midgets, you Obama lovers are embarrassing. You can't even address the point of the OP. Obama is seen as the joke that he is, no one respects his him. His Foreign policy is a complete disaster on every front.

libs know they can't defend Obama, libs know they can't even make logical excuses for his failures. do you ever see libs defending Obama with facts? Or how his actions are beneficial? No. there defense is always going back in history to try to find a situation remotely similar and try to blame someone else. obamas actions are indefensible.

We need to remind you of when your heroes did the exact same thing or worse and ask you why the whining?

the good news for Obama is his epic international blunder is going to make people forget about his current domestic blunder, obamacare.

the good news for Obama is his epic international blunder is going to make people forget about his current domestic blunder, obamacare.

Nuttin' huh.

Well you are a Union man after all. :lol:

Who preaches against OTHER people joining Unions.

The U.S., Great Britain, and France are meddling again. They're instigating turmoil. But this time they chose to meddle in Putin and Russia's backyard. And that's a big no-no. There will likely be serious Blowback on this one.

Putin is a Master Chess player. At best, the Dear Leader and John Kerry are mediocre Checker players. It's a mismatch. Putin and Russia have already won in Ukraine. The only question now is, what kind of revenge does Putin have planned?

Yeah, we get it - you admire Putin. It's quite ironic considering your obsession with America becoming a police state that you would look up to a tyrant that won't tolerate any dissent.

Never said i admired Putin. I'm just giving my assessment of the situation. The West has once again meddled and incited turmoil. They've given Putin and Russia no choice but to respond. This is their backyard. It cannot be tolerated. We wouldn't tolerate it either if this kind of meddling and inciting was happening close to our home. If it was going on in Canada or Mexico, we would have to respond. The West has forced Putin and Russia's hand. There will be unintended consequences.

map-russia.jpg

At a time of escalated tensions with the West over Ukraine, Russia says it is negotiating with eight governments around the world for access to military facilities, to enable it to extend its long-range naval and strategic bomber capabilities.

Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said Wednesday the military was engaged in talks with Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Algeria, Cyprus, the Seychelles, Vietnam and Singapore.

Russia Seeks Access to Bases in Eight Countries for Its Ships and Bombers | CNS News

Adding a bumbling buffoon like John Kerry to an already muddled Foreign Policy mix, is only gonna make this bad situation worse. He was a very bad choice.

Nuttin' huh.

I wouldn't join a union. I wouldn't seek a union job

Abbot & Costello - gone
Laurel & Hardy - gone
Amos 'n Andy - gone
Martin & Lewis - gone
Larry, Moe & Curly - gone

And here we sit.

Abandoned with just Obama & Kerry. Plus Shrillary on the odd day.....

Oh woe!

Nuttin' huh.

I wouldn't join a union. I wouldn't seek a union job

My bad.

I think I got you confused with thereisnospoon.

One of you guys is an NYC police officer.

i love it how Obama is having a little fun and you guys loose your shit. How pathetic it must be to be you.

I don't love it how people are dying because of his piss poor leadership and you think it's a joke.

I hope you enjoy the war coming because of your idiocy in supportng this man.

No you are a joke. There will be no war. Now go put your head in the sand and let the grownups sort this out.

Nope, no war. Tell that to the people in the Ukraine watching an army march in...

You sound like that Iraqi spokesman who was denying that we were anywhere near bagdad when we were behind him.

Last edited:
i love it how Obama is having a little fun and you guys loose your shit. How pathetic it must be to be you.

I don't love it how people are dying because of his piss poor leadership and you think it's a joke.

I hope you enjoy the war coming because of your idiocy in supportng this man.

It there's a war in the Ukraine, the that's a Ukrainian problem, not an American one.

Half you wingnuts probably couldn't have found the Ukraine on a map a couple of weeks ago.

All people aren't as ignorant as you.

We have treaties to defend the Ukraine in case of attack. NATO is involved and we are in NATO.

But really guys..

You remember Bush doing this????

Obama Salutes Fallen Troops - YouTube

O doesnt give two shits about the troops. Who are you trying to fool?

He gave a shit enough to pay respect to them.

Something Bush didn't do. In fact, he barred the Press from photographing the caskets. That was really unprecedented.

And if you saw the Mudwhistle post I was responding too...you'd understand the context.

At the last state of the union, by the way, Obama had a grievously wounded vet there.

He knew the guy before he was wounded and kept in touch with him.

As in he had a personal relationship with the fellow.

I didn't see Bush do that either.

Forum List

Back