33 Minutes After Statement on Russia and Ukraine Obama Declares HAPPY HOUR

Cool.

He waited 33 minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g]George Bush "Now, Watch This Drive" - YouTube[/ame]

How long do you clock here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxk9PW83VCY]bush: go out and shop - YouTube[/ame]

You guys are something else with you outrage!

:D

Mental midgets, you Obama lovers are embarrassing. You can even address the point of the OP. Obama is seen as the joke that he is no one respects his him.His Foreign policy is a complete disaster on every front.

I did.

I showed you a REAL FUCKING FOREIGN POLICY DISASTER as comparison.

Obama is an insensitive, incompetent, embarrasment - like at Mandela's funeral. How sad it is that he represents the American people. The day he leaves office should be declared a national holiday.

Well if no holiday were giving when fucktard Bush left office . Do not hold your breath when the One leaves .........

The day that the cross eyed war monkey , George Dumbya Booooosh, left office was celebrated in America and around the world. It's was a wondrous time, and we're still benefiting from his departure today.

There is actually very little anti-Americanism in the world. It's really just anti-Republican Conservative Americanism. And what's more, it's totally justified too.
You liberals are lame; every time Obama is criticized, you deflect with Bush. Bush was bad for America in most aspects - Obama is an unamerican cotastrophy! Why don't you grow up; attempt to defend your extreme left leader - you voted for the piece of shit. You sound like 4, year olds.

Last edited:
Cool.

He waited 33 minutes.

George Bush "Now, Watch This Drive" - YouTube

How long do you clock here?

bush: go out and shop - YouTube

You guys are something else with you outrage!

:D

Mental midgets, you Obama lovers are embarrassing. You can even address the point of the OP. Obama is seen as the joke that he is no one respects his him.His Foreign policy is a complete disaster on every front.

I did.

The sad thing is you don't even see how pathetic you really look :cuckoo:

I did.

Actually.

Naw.

By the way..remember when Georgia was invaded?

That was during the Bush administration.

Bet you missed the whole China/Tibet thing too.

I did.

Actually.

Naw.

What did you want Bush to do, Bomb Russia? Give a useless speech?

Neither is a good option.

Obama can't do anything, so instead he gives a useless warning to the Russians that they immediately shove back in his face, making him appear weak. If Putin wanted to show up Obama, mission accomplished.

Last edited:

Actually.

Naw.

Obama can't do anything, so instead he gives a useless warning to the Russians that they immediately shove back in his face, making him appear weak. If Putin wanted to show up Obama, mission accomplished.

You got owned on your stupid photoshop.

Deal.

Oh and..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCxOkh-D_DA]President Bush's speech regarding the Georgia Russia War - YouTube[/ame]

George Bush's useless speech regarding Georgia and his pal Pooty Poot.

Actually.

Naw.

You got owned on your stupid photoshop.

Deal.

I photoshopped nothing. And I'm not interested in who got owned on this msg board. This is much more important than people's feelings.

The fact is, Obama isn't serious about anything other than gay athletes, getting high, and his March Madness brackets. National security, a strong economy, freedom, job growth, all of that stuff doesn't matter to him.

LOL, all Obama knows how to do. What's laughable is how the left consider Obama to be loved internationally, yet he accomplishes nothing. W on the other hand did get unexpected support. I typically disagreed with W's objective, particularly the military ones. But he did influence people, completely unlike the arrogant commander we have now.

LOL, all Obama knows how to do. What's laughable is how the left consider Obama to be loved internationally, yet he accomplishes nothing. W on the other hand did get unexpected support. I typically disagreed with W's objective, particularly the military ones. But he did influence people, completely unlike the arrogant commander we have now.

Nobody respects Obama abroad. He keeps burning bridges. Even if he wanted to influence anyone, they'd just nod their heads and then laugh at him or his representative once they left the room.

You people laugh with Obama when he's supposed to be the president. You defend him as he goes to bed then flies off to a fund raiser as our people are being killed in Benghazi. There is no "happy hour" anymore in this country with this pathetic, poor excuse, for an American President in office.

Mental midgets, you Obama lovers are embarrassing. You can't even address the point of the OP. Obama is seen as the joke that he is, no one respects his him. His Foreign policy is a complete disaster on every front.

Compare & Contrast:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body. " President Barack Obama.

In your face.

Mental midgets, you Obama lovers are embarrassing. You can't even address the point of the OP. Obama is seen as the joke that he is, no one respects his him. His Foreign policy is a complete disaster on every front.

Compare & Contrast:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body. " President Barack Obama.

In your face.

You are a moron.

Benghazi.

'Nuff said.

Compare & Contrast:

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

In your face.

Word has it, Obama delayed the mission for 8 months because he was afraid of failure. They knew where UBL was long before they did the mission.

Compare & Contrast:

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

In your face.

If it wasn't for water boarding laden would still be alive. Go bush!

Forum List

Back