33 Minutes After Statement on Russia and Ukraine Obama Declares HAPPY HOUR

I don't love it how people are dying because of his piss poor leadership and you think it's a joke.

I hope you enjoy the war coming because of your idiocy in supportng this man.

It there's a war in the Ukraine, the that's a Ukrainian problem, not an American one.

Half you wingnuts probably couldn't have found the Ukraine on a map a couple of weeks ago.

All people aren't as ignorant as you.

We have treaties to defend the Ukraine in case of attack. NATO is involved and we are in NATO.

That just tells me why we should leave NATO.

the Ukraine is not a member of NATO. Neither was Libya, neither was Kosovo.

NATO is supposed to be a defensive alliance, not an alliance to intervene.

Simply put, about half of the Ukraine is just fine with being dominated with the Russians. The guy who the Russsians support has been elected three times. And w hile you Teabaggers don't seem to think valid elections mean anything if your guy doesn't win, a lot of people do.

Not our fucking problem. Period.

1625611_2149547055100534_1717652287_n.jpg

So, Tampon, when do you run out and enlist?

What part of crazy are you on? What does any of Obama being insane enough to try to fuck with Putin is a joke to you?

He's High on Hopium and mainlining liquified styrofoam unicorn horns.

I guess. I have been talking to so many today. I will stand with Putin.

Now what is so crazy about this is you know me Boedicca, I'm a serious conservative so when I say these sons of bitches that have taken over Kiev are neo nazis, please believe me.

And can some one corral that idiot McCain? He keeps getting his pictures with every radical on the planet.

Interesting that you should mention that. Here is some interesting reading about who these rioters are that didn't want to wait until elections next year in the Ukraine. Is this who the EU and the US wants us to lay down with?

Euromaidan: The Dark Shadows Of The Far-Right In Ukraine Protests

BBC News - Ukraine: The far-right groups patrolling Kiev

The contradictions of the Euromaidan uprising in Ukraine | ROAR Magazine

Ukraine: It's not about Europe vs Russia » Spectator Blogs

?I?ll be fighting Jews and Russians till I die?: Ukrainian right-wing militants aiming for power | WORLD NEWS

Man, we in America are awakening to couple of black eyes brought to you from the shores of Russia

I'm tired of Obama letting my/our ass get kicked by cannon fodder

-Geaux

Man, we in America are awakening to couple of black eyes brought to you from the shores of Russia

I'm tired of Obama letting my/our ass get kicked by cannon fodder

-Geaux

Sorry, guy, no one really cares about the Neo-Nazis in the Ukraine getting their asses kicked by Russia.

Obama's got some real dilemmas on his hands. He himself is a Communist. So does he support Russia and the Communists running Venezuela? Or does he support the People opposing these regimes? I think he really is torn. So my guess is, he won't do much on either situation. He'll decide on inaction. And i'm ok with that. As much as i despise him and his Communist brethren, we have no business intervening. These are not our fights.

Obama's got some real dilemmas on his hands. He himself is a Communist. So does he support Russia and the Communists running Venezuela? Or does he support the People opposing these regimes? I think he really is torn. So my guess is, he won't do much on either situation. He'll decide on inaction. And i'm ok with that. As much as i despise him and his Communist brethren, we have no business intervening. These are not our fights.

Wow, you really have a hard time maintaining equalibrium without your drugs, don't you?

Here's the reality. Obama won't intervene because a bunch of Crimeans who would be happier under Russian Rule anyway aren't worth a nuclear war.

Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting on Russia, Ukraine

A White House official emailed some reporters to say that President Obama's team met today to discuss the ongoing situation on Ukraine. It appears President Obama did not attend.

"The President's national security team met today to receive an update on the situation in Ukraine and discuss potential policy options. We will provide further updates later this afternoon," reads the full statement.

According to Time magazine's Zeke Miller, Obama skipped the meeting. "Obama did not attend the meeting, but WH official says he has been briefed by Susan Rice and his national security team," says Miller.

Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting on Russia, Ukraine | The Weekly Standard

So did we find someone who gives a fuck yet?

I mean outside the Chronic Obama Haters?

Wow, you really have a hard time maintaining equalibrium without your drugs, don't you?

Here's the reality. Obama won't intervene because a bunch of Crimeans who would be happier under Russian Rule anyway aren't worth a nuclear war.

Well, we both agree Obama will decide on inaction. And i'm good with that. He's torn. He wants to stand with his Communist comrades in Russia and Venezuela, but he knows his inner circle will not allow it. He's stuck in the middle. Inaction is his only play.

Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting on Russia, Ukraine

A White House official emailed some reporters to say that President Obama's team met today to discuss the ongoing situation on Ukraine. It appears President Obama did not attend.

"The President's national security team met today to receive an update on the situation in Ukraine and discuss potential policy options. We will provide further updates later this afternoon," reads the full statement.

According to Time magazine's Zeke Miller, Obama skipped the meeting. "Obama did not attend the meeting, but WH official says he has been briefed by Susan Rice and his national security team," says Miller.

Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting on Russia, Ukraine | The Weekly Standard

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BRIEFINGS!!!

The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers.
Obama: I?m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers | AEIdeas

The only ones more stupid than the above are those who voted for this dunce.

Well, we both agree Obama will decide on inaction. And i'm good with that. He's torn. He wants to stand with his Communist comrades in Russia and Venezuela, but he knows his inner circle will not allow it. He's stuck in the middle. Inaction is his only play.

No, your position is based on insane conspiracy theories.
Mine is based on logic and reason and that there's no compelling American Interest involved here.

No, your position is based on insane conspiracy theories.
Mine is based on logic and reason and that there's no compelling American Interest involved here.

Obama is a loyal Marxist. And so are the assholes currently running Venezuela and Russia. Why would he oppose his comrades? He's caught in the middle. Inaction will be his only play. And that's cool with me. It's none of our business.

Forum List

Back