33 Minutes After Statement on Russia and Ukraine Obama Declares HAPPY HOUR

Mental midgets, you Obama lovers are embarrassing. You can't even address the point of the OP. Obama is seen as the joke that he is, no one respects his him. His Foreign policy is a complete disaster on every front.

Compare & Contrast:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body. " President Barack Obama.

In your face.

Benghazi, irs, f and f, lying about healthcare. We could go on....

Back at ya though.

Obama has a way of rubbing people the wrong way. He bows to people he should be looking in the eye, and he intentionally pisses off our allies with little symbolic snubs.

He doesn't take his job seriously.

Obama may have been the figure head presiding over the death of Bin Laden, but his real legacy regarding terrorism is his appalling leadership which has enabled of the rise of Al Qaeda 2.0.

With the death of Osama bin Laden, the loss of a host of top commanders, and its retreat from Afghanistan, Al-Qaeda has become a diffuse group with no coherent center. But the emerging network of Al-Qaeda offshoots, with operations around the world, is no less dangerous.

Call it Al-Qaeda 2.0 -- the evolution of a group whose directives once came from the top into a network of affiliates who are essentially on their own to export a fundamentalist brand of Islam and upstage secular governments in the Muslim world.

Al-Qaeda's growing list of affiliates, by feeding off local grievances and exploiting political turmoil, are showing their strength in a number of countries, including Syria, Iraq, Libya, and Mali.

Their rise, which has come with little tutelage from what remains of the Al-Qaeda brain trust in Pakistan, has sparked fears that they will continue to expand by exploiting local conflicts as battlegrounds for global jihad....

The Rise Of Al-Qaeda 2.0

Mental midgets, you Obama lovers are embarrassing. You can't even address the point of the OP. Obama is seen as the joke that he is, no one respects his him. His Foreign policy is a complete disaster on every front.

Compare & Contrast:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body. " President Barack Obama.

In your face.

You are a moron.

Benghazi.

'Nuff said.

It's not enough said. You tried that in the 2012 election, and lost. Most Americans see the Benghazi attack as an attack on the US, not a scandal of the Obama WH. Get over it.

And as unseemly as body counts are, the four dead pale in comparison to the GOP caused thousands of dead bodies in their failed Iraq adventure. Turns out that Osama was nowhere near Iraq. Liberals were right all along.

Sucks to be you.

Compare & Contrast:

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

In your face.

Word has it, Obama delayed the mission for 8 months because he was afraid of failure. They knew where UBL was long before they did the mission.

So what? Bush promised to get Osama, and failed at it. Why don't you attack him for that failure?

Obama has a way of rubbing people the wrong way. He bows to people he should be looking in the eye, and he intentionally pisses off our allies with little symbolic snubs.

He doesn't take his job seriously.

What should we be doing? You guys are great at saying what you don't like. But the alternatives that you prefer don't come up much.

I know why, of course. The preferred conservative policies of bombing countries and invading them is an election-loser for the GOP ever since they f____ up the Iraq War and occupation. So instead they just snipe and whine. No wonder Mitt lost.

That phone call would still be going on had not some White House genius brought it to a halt by loudly shouting:

FORE!

President Putin is playing political chess on the world stage. obama is playing air guitar in his bedroom and imagines the cheering crowds. We are going to lose this one and lose very very badly. If it gets rid of obama and the democrats (If ya got an air guitar, gotta have an air band too. obama and the democrats has a nice tone) we might ultimately be better off. The price will be devastating though.

If obama had not been so consistently weak and vacillating while at the same time been projecting false bluster, this would not have happened. I

33 Minutes After Statement on Russia and Ukraine Obama Declares HAPPY HOUR

ZOMG!!! After a briefing on the Ukraine situation, Obama went on to a pre-scheduled event where he cracked a joke!!!!

BLAAAAARRRRGLE BLAAARRRRGHHH!!!!!

The sad thing is you don't even see how pathetic you really look :cuckoo:

Actually.

Naw.

By the way..remember when Georgia was invaded?

That was during the Bush administration.

Bet you missed the whole China/Tibet thing too.

What did you want Bush to do, Bomb Russia? Give a useless speech?

Neither is a good option.

Obama can't do anything, so instead he gives a useless warning to the Russians that they immediately shove back in his face, making him appear weak. If Putin wanted to show up Obama, mission accomplished.

Wait... are you serious? What do you want Obama to do..bomb Russia?

You people are fucking pathetic.

President Putin is playing political chess on the world stage. obama is playing air guitar in his bedroom and imagines the cheering crowds. We are going to lose this one and lose very very badly. If it gets rid of obama and the democrats (If ya got an air guitar, gotta have an air band too. obama and the democrats has a nice tone) we might ultimately be better off. The price will be devastating though.

If obama had not been so consistently weak and vacillating while at the same time been projecting false bluster, this would not have happened. I

Not true at all.

We tried the chest beating bluster during the failed Bush Presidency, and all that got us was Russian troops in Georgia, making a mockery of Bush's promises to help Georgia if Russia attacks.

The Dear Leader and John Kerry are not in Putin's league. He's playing Chess while they're still playing Checkers. He won on Syria and he'll win on Ukraine as well. Obama will always be an inexperienced Community Organizer who's in way over his head. A Race-Baiting Community Organizer does not a good President make.

Maybe it's just me

But I just can't understand Republicans. When they were calling the shots, they had no problem with Nation Building and putting in the governments they want in Afghanistan and Iraq

Yet, they are outraged that Obama will not stop Russia from doing the same thing

Maybe it's just me

But I just can't understand Republicans. When they were calling the shots, they had no problem with Nation Building and putting in the governments they want in Afghanistan and Iraq

Yet, they are outraged that Obama will not stop Russia from doing the same thing

The U.S., Great Britain, and France are meddling again. They're instigating turmoil. But this time they chose to meddle in Putin and Russia's backyard. And that's a big no-no. There will likely be serious Blowback on this one.

Putin is a Master Chess player. At best, the Dear Leader and John Kerry are mediocre Checker players. It's a mismatch. Putin and Russia have already won in Ukraine. The only question now is, what kind of revenge does Putin have planned?

Not true at all.

We tried the chest beating bluster during the failed Bush Presidency, and all that got us was Russian troops in Georgia, making a mockery of Bush's promises to help Georgia if Russia attacks.

That's a great point. The obviously empty threats Obama relies on have been so much more effective...

Cool.

He waited 33 minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g]George Bush "Now, Watch This Drive" - YouTube[/ame]

How long do you clock here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxk9PW83VCY]bush: go out and shop - YouTube[/ame]

You guys are something else with you outrage!

:D

libs know they can't defend Obama, libs know they can't even make logical excuses for his failures. do you ever see libs defending Obama with facts? Or how his actions are beneficial? No. there defense is always going back in history to try to find a situation remotely similar and try to blame someone else. obamas actions are indefensible.

is it time to start reprinting the maps to read U.S.S.R. yet?

Obama likes to compare himself to Kennedy. how will he handle a pending Cuban missile crisis? He'll probably issue a stern warning form the gold course or a beach in Hawaii somewhere.

Maybe it's just me

The U.S., Great Britain, and France are meddling again. They're instigating turmoil. But this time they chose to meddle in Putin and Russia's backyard. And that's a big no-no. There will likely be serious Blowback on this one.

Putin is a Master Chess player. At best, the Dear Leader and John Kerry are mediocre Checker players. It's a mismatch. Putin and Russia have already won in Ukraine. The only question now is, what kind of revenge does Putin have planned?

Yeah, we get it - you admire Putin. It's quite ironic considering your obsession with America becoming a police state that you would look up to a tyrant that won't tolerate any dissent.

Forum List

Back