34% of attendees at Trump rally in Michigan are registered democrats

My kids are 17 and 24, so do not need any one reading books to them.

Our shit is already being sold, or stolen.

My information was stolen twice from OPM, and I am supposed to worry about Google listening to me when I cook? I am not too worried.

I hate myself for laughing at all that. I really do...:2up: Maybe you're just a masochist..
I go to the grocery store and use my debit card to buy an item...the next time I go to the grocery store and use the same debit card I magically get a printed coupon for the item I bought 4 days ago....and it was a rare item so the chances it was just coincidence is just about nill.

Now that one gets me angry.. I had a club card at a supermarket I no longer patronize and they went FAR MORE sinister than that.. People started to compare their coupons and found out that everybody was getting special pricing on items they buy or items that the store wanted YOU to buy.. They were individually tailored deals.

So lean ground beef had 698 different prices to the "club members" depending on how the store wanted to manipulate a large number of items in your cart..

What's worse is -- your shopping records that they keep can be subpoenaed to show that you are a heavy beer guzzler or buy cigarettes or have abused your EBT card.. Or a court case against a drug company can prove you were not eating correctly..

And I've never seen one of those "federally mandated" annual privacy statements from a supermarket or retailer, so you can JUST ASSUME ---- they are selling the CRAP out of your shopping list....

Rather than shaping a national consensus, Trump is using his rallies to sharpen differences with congressional adversaries and road-test fresh attacks. He has been heaping scorn on the living and the dead; at Democrats and Republicans; at TV anchors and print reporters; at past presidents, and even at renewable-energy sources. One thing that has escaped the president’s wrath: TiVo. “One of the greatest inventions in history,” Trump said in a speech last month.

Best President since Andrew Jackson going against the elite [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate myself for laughing at all that. I really do...:2up: Maybe you're just a masochist..

Feel free to laugh, I laugh in return at you people that think you are escaping it. I am merely a pragmatist

Now that one gets me angry.. I had a club card at a supermarket I no longer patronize and they went FAR MORE sinister than that.. People started to compare their coupons and found out that everybody was getting special pricing on items they buy or items that the store wanted YOU to buy.. They were individually tailored deals.

So lean ground beef had 698 different prices to the "club members" depending on how the store wanted to manipulate a large number of items in your cart..

Why is this so bad or evil? Are ads on TV not attempts to manipulate what you put in your shopping cart when you go shopping?

I worked retail when I first got out of the Marines and I can assure you, everything we did was designed to manipulate you.

What's worse is -- your shopping records that they keep can be subpoenaed to show that you are a heavy beer guzzler or buy cigarettes or have abused your EBT card.. Or a court case against a drug company can prove you were not eating correctly..

Has this ever happened?

And I've never seen one of those "federally mandated" annual privacy statements from a supermarket or retailer, so you can JUST ASSUME ---- they are selling the CRAP out of your shopping list....

I assumed that was the case when I started to get coupons based off of what I bought with the same debit card my last visit.

The question is, how does this harm me in any way? I had this same discussion last week about Google and FB. The thing I think many people miss in this is that those buying my shopping list, or Google or FB do not care about Golfing Gator or flacaltenn as individuals, they do not know how we are or care who we are. All they care is that we are 1 point of data in the millions of points of data they gather. It is never about the individual, there is no money to be made off of knowing who you are or who I am, there is money to be made off of a million or a billion points of data.

34% Of Michigan Trump Rally Attendees Were Registered Democrats: Parscale

Pretty easy to figure that information out as they said in the article since leftist snowflakes won't read the information I will share it here.
They used the phone numbers of attendees to check their voter registration and not only were 34% democrats but most had only vote ONCE in the past 4 elections....Enjoy 2020 lefties I WILL!

Got a new hat for you Trumpets.
View attachment 253371
I dont want too, which is why I dont vote for democrats...catchy slogan for you lefties.....and it makes sense after what you're doing to education...….soon the left will have 3 subjects and that's it
1)Climate Change
2)Social Justice
3)Talking Points
and you will be sent to gulag if you actually think yourself...….God forbid you check a fact using Google......lefties dont like that stuff....I dont know why

Have you looked at the train wreck that is head of the Education right now? And you call anyone other than trumpers stupid. Well, wear your new hat proudly.
View attachment 253539
Uh dipshit, this was looong before Trump....and education is a local thing......the unions fucked it up big time......that's why I loved to see them squeal in Madison.....that' was awesome...fuck those people......Fuck watch Lean On Me...….God forbid you enact change...those people get really pissed with any meaningful change

Do you mean that Betsy DeVos was before Trump? Newsflash: She's appointed by Trump and soft pedaled in by the republican Senate. Here are just some of her jewels.

Increase Class Sizes
Tried to cut Special Olympics Funds to NOTHING
Defended her wanting to cut funding to many education programs
We are talking about Billions here
Guns in Schools protect against Grizzly Bears
Cut Student Loan Programs
Schools should report Illegals
She can't spell worth a damned
Her math skills are almost non existant
Will not take a stand about public funded schools on Discrimination

The list goes on and on. Here, let late night do a bit on her.

Oftentimes, they make a lot of stuff up. But not in DeVos's case, It's all true. She's a friggin train wreck and you trumpets need to put on your dunce MASA hat and wear it proudly.
View attachment 253540

Increase Class Sizes
Ok, whats you solution? Some of the teachers we have now don't know shit about the subject they teach.

You mean like NewYork just did?

Such as????? Details are important

I thought you guys bitched about Trump and the deficit? Education is a local gig, not a federal one........so who gives a fuck?

Whats wrong with guns in schools, they'll stop those psychos......without killing our constitutional rights

Why don't you ever worry about the COST of education? I never hear you guys whine about how much they charge for tuition and books...hmmmm

Yes, why shouldn't they?

Huh?

huh?

What the fuck does this mean? If a school denies someone on race, should they be penalized? (THINK VERY HARD ON YOUR ANSWER)

Got a new hat for you Trumpets.
View attachment 253371
I dont want too, which is why I dont vote for democrats...catchy slogan for you lefties.....and it makes sense after what you're doing to education...….soon the left will have 3 subjects and that's it
1)Climate Change
2)Social Justice
3)Talking Points
and you will be sent to gulag if you actually think yourself...….God forbid you check a fact using Google......lefties dont like that stuff....I dont know why

Have you looked at the train wreck that is head of the Education right now? And you call anyone other than trumpers stupid. Well, wear your new hat proudly.
View attachment 253539
Uh dipshit, this was looong before Trump....and education is a local thing......the unions fucked it up big time......that's why I loved to see them squeal in Madison.....that' was awesome...fuck those people......Fuck watch Lean On Me...….God forbid you enact change...those people get really pissed with any meaningful change

Do you mean that Betsy DeVos was before Trump? Newsflash: She's appointed by Trump and soft pedaled in by the republican Senate. Here are just some of her jewels.

Increase Class Sizes

The list goes on and on. Here, let late night do a bit on her.

Oftentimes, they make a lot of stuff up. But not in DeVos's case, It's all true. She's a friggin train wreck and you trumpets need to put on your dunce MASA hat and wear it proudly.
View attachment 253540

Increase Class Sizes
Ok, whats you solution? Some of the teachers we have now don't know shit about the subject they teach.

You mean like NewYork just did?

Such as????? Details are important

I thought you guys bitched about Trump and the deficit? Education is a local gig, not a federal one........so who gives a fuck?

Whats wrong with guns in schools, they'll stop those psychos......without killing our constitutional rights

Why don't you ever worry about the COST of education? I never hear you guys whine about how much they charge for tuition and books...hmmmm

Yes, why shouldn't they?

Huh?

huh?

What the fuck does this mean? If a school denies someone on race, should they be penalized? (THINK VERY HARD ON YOUR ANSWER)

You really should take a good hard look at the other more qualified people that are available. She bought her appointment. She didn't earn it.

Why is this so bad or evil? Are ads on TV not attempts to manipulate what you put in your shopping cart when you go shopping?

It's a contractual perversion of what "retail" is supposed to be... Ads and coupons in newspapers offer the same deal to every customer.. Cutting "automatic" coupons based on EACH customer's loyalty and purchasing history -- giving each a different deal and price is just swarmy..

It's like passengers on airplane in adjacent seats discussing how much each of them paid and find out there's a 3 to 1 difference for the same seating and flight. Now in that case, I understand WHEN you buy has a bearing,---- but for 10 shoppers at a supermarket buying NY strip steak on the SAME DAY to get different pricing and volume deals based on "reward conditioning" or other manipulation is kinda indecent...

Forum List

Back