34% of attendees at Trump rally in Michigan are registered democrats

We live in world now where our "metadata" is pooled and analyzed by literally THOUSANDS of companies and analytical firms.. There are databases for sale for ANY marketing demographic gleaned from your web browsing, your donation records, you social media and telemarketing...

Actually to match you to demographics, a valid email address is more valuable than a phone #..

You could fake that info to get into the rally of course. But if you're getting your ass to a Trump rally that you could see on TV -- you probably wouldn't...

34% Of Michigan Trump Rally Attendees Were Registered Democrats: Parscale

Pretty easy to figure that information out as they said in the article since leftist snowflakes won't read the information I will share it here.
They used the phone numbers of attendees to check their voter registration and not only were 34% democrats but most had only vote ONCE in the past 4 elections....Enjoy 2020 lefties I WILL!

Got a new hat for you Trumpets.
View attachment 253371
I dont want too, which is why I dont vote for democrats...catchy slogan for you lefties.....and it makes sense after what you're doing to education...….soon the left will have 3 subjects and that's it
1)Climate Change
2)Social Justice
3)Talking Points
and you will be sent to gulag if you actually think yourself...….God forbid you check a fact using Google......lefties dont like that stuff....I dont know why

Have you looked at the train wreck that is head of the Education right now? And you call anyone other than trumpers stupid. Well, wear your new hat proudly.
View attachment 253539
Uh dipshit, this was looong before Trump....and education is a local thing......the unions fucked it up big time......that's why I loved to see them squeal in Madison.....that' was awesome...fuck those people......Fuck watch Lean On Me...….God forbid you enact change...those people get really pissed with any meaningful change

Do you mean that Betsy DeVos was before Trump? Newsflash: She's appointed by Trump and soft pedaled in by the republican Senate. Here are just some of her jewels.

Increase Class Sizes
Tried to cut Special Olympics Funds to NOTHING
Defended her wanting to cut funding to many education programs
We are talking about Billions here
Guns in Schools protect against Grizzly Bears
Cut Student Loan Programs
Schools should report Illegals
She can't spell worth a damned
Her math skills are almost non existant
Will not take a stand about public funded schools on Discrimination

The list goes on and on. Here, let late night do a bit on her.

Oftentimes, they make a lot of stuff up. But not in DeVos's case, It's all true. She's a friggin train wreck and you trumpets need to put on your dunce MASA hat and wear it proudly.
upload_2019-4-2_0-18-32.jpeg

we're not gonna impeach this motherfucker, we will re-elect this motherfucker!

Are you telling me that he had sexual relations with his Mother? I didn't know that. Wouldn't surprise me but I certainly didn't know that. But that's not newsworthy enough to repeat.

Pretty easy to figure that information out as they said in the article since leftist snowflakes won't read the information I will share it here.
They used the phone numbers of attendees to check their voter registration and not only were 34% democrats but most had only vote ONCE in the past 4 elections....Enjoy 2020 lefties I WILL!

View attachment 253371

If the Left is “smart” than I’ll be stupid

.......but winning [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 253371

Too easy...

View attachment 253371

Too easy...

I like easy wins [emoji1360]

View attachment 253371
I dont want too, which is why I dont vote for democrats...catchy slogan for you lefties.....and it makes sense after what you're doing to education...….soon the left will have 3 subjects and that's it
1)Climate Change
2)Social Justice
3)Talking Points
and you will be sent to gulag if you actually think yourself...….God forbid you check a fact using Google......lefties dont like that stuff....I dont know why

Have you looked at the train wreck that is head of the Education right now? And you call anyone other than trumpers stupid. Well, wear your new hat proudly.
View attachment 253539
Uh dipshit, this was looong before Trump....and education is a local thing......the unions fucked it up big time......that's why I loved to see them squeal in Madison.....that' was awesome...fuck those people......Fuck watch Lean On Me...….God forbid you enact change...those people get really pissed with any meaningful change

Do you mean that Betsy DeVos was before Trump? Newsflash: She's appointed by Trump and soft pedaled in by the republican Senate. Here are just some of her jewels.

Increase Class Sizes

Oftentimes, they make a lot of stuff up. But not in DeVos's case, It's all true. She's a friggin train wreck and you trumpets need to put on your dunce MASA hat and wear it proudly.
View attachment 253540

I noticed three of the deep state shills from the comedy department spewing their propaganda. Many programs are not that successful. Plus you guys dio not want to pay for it. It is atrocious that inner city schools have not changed that much in many decades. Especially with the massive tax money injections as the citizen is reamed for it.

Looks like the OP doesn’t want to address the fact that Michigan doesn’t register voters to a political party...

Michigan voters do not register by party.

Read the ORIGINAL link and my post above.. To GET INTO a Trump rally, every attendee must give enough personal information to figure out their political history.. Got NOTHING TO DO with the State of Mich. database...
Great, so explain how one determines party registration in a state that doesn’t register voters by party......

View attachment 253371

Too easy...

I like easy wins [emoji1360]

And here’s your trophy...

DumbassAward.jpg

Seems someone is not telling the truth...

Voter information is already publicly available. And that’s all the Trump administration is getting.

Public voter information, as defined by Michigan law, includes the voter's name, year of birth, address and voter participation history. It is important to note that how a specific voter voted on a ballot is unknown in Michigan and is therefore, unavailable. Additionally, Michigan voters are not registered as a Democrat, Republican or Independent. They are simply registered as a voter.

But they're NOT USING voter registration data.. To get into a rally, you give a telephone # and email... That's enough information to divine their political history and affiliation.. Trust me, that's one of the easier things to data-mine from on-line and donation private parts...

They claimed to know how many times they have voted in the last 4 elections. Where does that data come from if not from the voter registration data?

Looks like the OP doesn’t want to address the fact that Michigan doesn’t register voters to a political party...

Read the ORIGINAL link and my post above.. To GET INTO a Trump rally, every attendee must give enough personal information to figure out their political history.. Got NOTHING TO DO with the State of Mich. database...

The claim was made that they were "registered" Democrats. In a state that does not register by party.

View attachment 253371
1)Climate Change
2)Social Justice
3)Talking Points

View attachment 253539

Increase Class Sizes

View attachment 253540

I noticed three of the deep state shills from the comedy department spewing their propaganda. Many programs are not that successful. Plus you guys dio not want to pay for it. It is atrocious that inner city schools have not changed that much in many decades. Especially with the massive tax money injections as the citizen is reamed for it.

So instead of helping to fix inner city schools, you send the money to charter schools that most inner city students will be exempt from. Yes, there is something piled mighty deep on this one, mighty deep and it smells to high heaven.

Very easy to see who people donated to AND voted for...therefore 34% were democrats.

Voter information is already publicly available. And that’s all the Trump administration is getting.

Public voter information, as defined by Michigan law, includes the voter's name, year of birth, address and voter participation history. It is important to note that how a specific voter voted on a ballot is unknown in Michigan and is therefore, unavailable. Additionally, Michigan voters are not registered as a Democrat, Republican or Independent. They are simply registered as a voter.

But they're NOT USING voter registration data.. To get into a rally, you give a telephone # and email... That's enough information to divine their political history and affiliation.. Trust me, that's one of the easier things to data-mine from on-line and donation private parts...

THANK YOU!

Very easy to see who people donated to AND voted for...therefore 34% were democrats.

please described the process of finding out who someone voted for...this should be fun.

I do wonder, is this what Trump is doing with the voter registration data he demanded from all the states in his fake quest to find voter fraud?

They claimed to know how many times they have voted in the last 4 elections. Where does that data come from if not from the voter registration data?

Could be from polling data which IS attached to their address and phone number.. Questions like "How likely are you to vote in the _________________ election? EVERYTHING is getting together by the "identity packaging" businesses.. Doesn't say that they ABSOLUTELY voted, but it would be a good likelihood of how many times they did... Some local polling uses the same people who ANSWER those polls, over and over again..

OR -- that part of the claim could be complete Bullshit. :ack-1:

OR -- There's ONE republican registrar SOMEWHERE in that state who's looking at prison time for scarfing thru the state/county database..

It's all scary sophisticated now.. Dems were BRAGGING in 2016 about being tied at the hip to Google. And Google was the #1 most frequent visitor to the Obama WHouse..

It's about 10 minutes before the clock strikes Big Brother.. Enjoy your day... :2up:

OH -- and you probably should turn off Siri, Roku, Alexa and all the OTHER identity spies in your home while you're watching TV or discussing politics. OR discussing anything really..

No extra microphones in my home EVER... I learned a lot in my stint in Intel....

View attachment 253371
1)Climate Change
2)Social Justice
3)Talking Points

View attachment 253539

Increase Class Sizes

View attachment 253540

I heard that unfunny idiot Trevia Noah pleading to his 100 viewers to pressure DirectTV from dropping them. DirectTV gave in.

“Viacom had enlisted several stars, including Noah, Tyler Perry and Lindsay Lohan, to rally fans to pressure AT&T to keep the channels. Perry weighed in on Facebook: “This is crazy. I’ve had DIRECTV for years. You can’t just drop BET!!! And not expect there to be backlash.”

Forum List

Back