34% of attendees at Trump rally in Michigan are registered democrats

I dont want too, which is why I dont vote for democrats...catchy slogan for you lefties.....and it makes sense after what you're doing to education...….soon the left will have 3 subjects and that's it
1)Climate Change
2)Social Justice
3)Talking Points
and you will be sent to gulag if you actually think yourself...….God forbid you check a fact using Google......lefties dont like that stuff....I dont know why

Have you looked at the train wreck that is head of the Education right now? And you call anyone other than trumpers stupid. Well, wear your new hat proudly.
View attachment 253539
Uh dipshit, this was looong before Trump....and education is a local thing......the unions fucked it up big time......that's why I loved to see them squeal in Madison.....that' was awesome...fuck those people......Fuck watch Lean On Me...….God forbid you enact change...those people get really pissed with any meaningful change

Do you mean that Betsy DeVos was before Trump? Newsflash: She's appointed by Trump and soft pedaled in by the republican Senate. Here are just some of her jewels.

Increase Class Sizes
Tried to cut Special Olympics Funds to NOTHING
Defended her wanting to cut funding to many education programs
We are talking about Billions here
Guns in Schools protect against Grizzly Bears
Cut Student Loan Programs
Schools should report Illegals
She can't spell worth a damned
Her math skills are almost non existant
Will not take a stand about public funded schools on Discrimination

The list goes on and on. Here, let late night do a bit on her.

Oftentimes, they make a lot of stuff up. But not in DeVos's case, It's all true. She's a friggin train wreck and you trumpets need to put on your dunce MASA hat and wear it proudly.
View attachment 253540

I noticed three of the deep state shills from the comedy department spewing their propaganda. Many programs are not that successful. Plus you guys dio not want to pay for it. It is atrocious that inner city schools have not changed that much in many decades. Especially with the massive tax money injections as the citizen is reamed for it.

So instead of helping to fix inner city schools, you send the money to charter schools that most inner city students will be exempt from. Yes, there is something piled mighty deep on this one, mighty deep and it smells to high heaven.

Many cities need aid from the region, the state, and the Federal government to keep the schools going. And the schools are not that good in many areas. How long are we going to keep playing these games? The next stock market massive downturn will not be fixed so easily.

34% Of Michigan Trump Rally Attendees Were Registered Democrats: Parscale

Pretty easy to figure that information out as they said in the article since leftist snowflakes won't read the information I will share it here.
They used the phone numbers of attendees to check their voter registration and not only were 34% democrats but most had only vote ONCE in the past 4 elections....Enjoy 2020 lefties I WILL!

Seems someone is not telling the truth...

Voter information is already publicly available. And that’s all the Trump administration is getting.

Public voter information, as defined by Michigan law, includes the voter's name, year of birth, address and voter participation history. It is important to note that how a specific voter voted on a ballot is unknown in Michigan and is therefore, unavailable. Additionally, Michigan voters are not registered as a Democrat, Republican or Independent. They are simply registered as a voter.

But they're NOT USING voter registration data.. To get into a rally, you give a telephone # and email... That's enough information to divine their political history and affiliation.. Trust me, that's one of the easier things to data-mine from on-line and donation private parts...

They claimed to know how many times they have voted in the last 4 elections. Where does that data come from if not from the voter registration data?

Could be from polling data which IS attached to their address and phone number.. Questions like "How likely are you to vote in the _________________ election? EVERYTHING is getting together by the "identity packaging" businesses.. Doesn't say that they ABSOLUTELY voted, but it would be a good likelihood of how many times they did... Some local polling uses the same people who ANSWER those polls, over and over again..

OR -- that part of the claim could be complete Bullshit. :ack-1:

OR -- There's ONE republican registrar SOMEWHERE in that state who's looking at prison time for scarfing thru the state/county database..

It's all scary sophisticated now.. Dems were BRAGGING in 2016 about being tied at the hip to Google. And Google was the #1 most frequent visitor to the Obama WHouse..

It's about 10 minutes before the clock strikes Big Brother.. Enjoy your day... :2up:

OH -- and you probably should turn off Siri, Roku, Alexa and all the OTHER identity spies in your home while you're watching TV or discussing politics. OR discussing anything really..

No extra microphones in my home EVER... I learned a lot in my stint in Intel....

OR they are misusing the voter data the Trump admin forced the states to send to the Fed Govt in their failed search for voter fraud.

I love my Google home! Why would I turn it off?

Pretty easy to figure that information out as they said in the article since leftist snowflakes won't read the information I will share it here.
They used the phone numbers of attendees to check their voter registration and not only were 34% democrats but most had only vote ONCE in the past 4 elections....Enjoy 2020 lefties I WILL!

Got a new hat for you Trumpets.
View attachment 253371
Lol, AOC is the new representation of the Democrat party.

View attachment 253371
I dont want too, which is why I dont vote for democrats...catchy slogan for you lefties.....and it makes sense after what you're doing to education...….soon the left will have 3 subjects and that's it
1)Climate Change
2)Social Justice
3)Talking Points
and you will be sent to gulag if you actually think yourself...….God forbid you check a fact using Google......lefties dont like that stuff....I dont know why

Have you looked at the train wreck that is head of the Education right now? And you call anyone other than trumpers stupid. Well, wear your new hat proudly.
View attachment 253539
Uh dipshit, this was looong before Trump....and education is a local thing......the unions fucked it up big time......that's why I loved to see them squeal in Madison.....that' was awesome...fuck those people......Fuck watch Lean On Me...….God forbid you enact change...those people get really pissed with any meaningful change

Do you mean that Betsy DeVos was before Trump? Newsflash: She's appointed by Trump and soft pedaled in by the republican Senate. Here are just some of her jewels.

Increase Class Sizes
Tried to cut Special Olympics Funds to NOTHING
Defended her wanting to cut funding to many education programs
We are talking about Billions here
Guns in Schools protect against Grizzly Bears
Cut Student Loan Programs
Schools should report Illegals
She can't spell worth a damned
Her math skills are almost non existant
Will not take a stand about public funded schools on Discrimination

The list goes on and on. Here, let late night do a bit on her.

Oftentimes, they make a lot of stuff up. But not in DeVos's case, It's all true. She's a friggin train wreck and you trumpets need to put on your dunce MASA hat and wear it proudly.
View attachment 253540

Good! Maybe she'll crash and burn the whole Dept of Education, which is completely unnecessary and there wasn't one until President Carter.

Schooling should be controlled by the states and local school boards, and was for 200 years. Education has declined since the Dept of Ed was started.

I bet you didn't know that little tidbit, there, Daryl Mike Hunt.

I’m a registered Republican
I live in a mostly Republican county and in many Primaries, there are no Dems on the ballot

Voter information is already publicly available. And that’s all the Trump administration is getting.

Public voter information, as defined by Michigan law, includes the voter's name, year of birth, address and voter participation history. It is important to note that how a specific voter voted on a ballot is unknown in Michigan and is therefore, unavailable. Additionally, Michigan voters are not registered as a Democrat, Republican or Independent. They are simply registered as a voter.

Awwww still butt hurt....you poor thing.

You lied and got caught.

You can apologize now

Good! Maybe she'll crash and burn the whole Dept of Education, which is completely unnecessary and there wasn't one until President Carter.

Pay attention folks.

This is the goal.

Republicans in general and Trump in particular DESTROY. Trump has pulled us out of trade agreements, nuke agreements, is attacking our alliances...and never replaces them with anything better.

Destruction is the goal and NOW...they're going after our healthcare

Pay attention folks.

This is the goal.

Republicans in general and Trump in particular DESTROY. Trump has pulled us out of trade agreements, nuke agreements, is attacking our alliances...and never replaces them with anything better.

Destruction is the goal and NOW...they're going after our healthcare

Oh! That's right! Destruction of unnecessary and bloated government IS the goal! More money in citizen's pockets and more freedom!

What "healthcare"? The kind where working people have to pay for welfare suckers to get premium treatment while we forego doctor visits? :fu:

DESTRUCTION is the goal.

And our healthcare is the target.

Don't be fooled by the likes of Maid Marion.

Destroying the ACA affects everyone;'s healthcare.

It didn't make sense anyway. How did they get everyone's phone number at the rally? Then how would that phone number take them to voter registration records?

But they're NOT USING voter registration data.. To get into a rally, you give a telephone # and email... That's enough information to divine their political history and affiliation.. Trust me, that's one of the easier things to data-mine from on-line and donation private parts...
Really? You have to give your phone and email? I wouldn't. The SPAM you would get! It was bad enough after I wrote to my Senator.

An actual man with a pair of balls became the President.

That's the first time since Andrew Jackson.

Anyone who reads the book "Andrew Jackson and Second Bank of the United States," an old 19th publication that isn't riddled and tainted by modern political correctness, will see the similarities between Jackson and Trump in the categories of personality and courage and fortitude.

I also see similarities with another one. Andrew Johnson.
Sure, Jake

.....and then Hillary is restored to her rightful place on the White House throne!

View attachment 253371
Lol, AOC is the new representation of the Democrat party.
She is one of the new Representatives...and I love how the CRCs show their fear of her.

It takes some actual awareness of the world, and of history generally, to know and appreciate just how good we have it. And the Left is blind to it. Once you get it—you become a conservative.

Someone is feeling some choking feeling lol

View attachment 253371

When was it initially stupid? 2008 and 2012?

Forum List

Back