35.8 Million Modern Slaves

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Slavery is dead? The evil created by whites is no more?

Don't believe it!

Mauritania. Uzbekistan. Qatar. India with an estimated 14.29 million enslaved.

Where's the USA in this index? The report is here. http://d3mj66ag90b5fy.cloudfront.ne...11/Global_Slavery_Index_2014_final_lowres.pdf

Well, according to the report. The USA is one of those nations doing what it can to stop this trade. Will that sate the Libs? And, I personally think the total is seriously underestimated.

Read the full story @ 35.8 million people held in modern slavery Al Jazeera America with another story on the same subject @ Global Slavery at All-Time High

So this complete absolves the South for using Slavery?
No, regions cannot be absolved of slavery, only living individuals can. Otherwise the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Chinese, Norwegians, Africans and so on are still guilty of slavery. Do you know of any Southerners who own slaves?

So this complete absolves the South for using Slavery?
Who said that? It does not diminish the fact that many many years ago some in the South as well as the North owned slaves. I think most here agree that all slave owners in the South and North should be punished, their land seized and their ass locked up.Problem is I think you will have a hard time locating any slave owners here in the South today

I guess the big question is why would you mention the South only as if they were the only folks who owned slaves in the US.

Those are figures of absolute slavery, but it doesn't include mortgage traps or student loan debt, wage slavery where you barely stay afloat, or other types of relative slavery. Include relative slavery and you reach the billions.

Forum List

Back