350 pound monster Bodybuilder dies in 30s

That has to be it. Nobody can get 25 inch biceps naturally.
There are quite a few women bodybuilders with 18-19" biceps.

1726164159627.png

There are quite a few women bodybuilders with 18-19" biceps.

View attachment 1010463
That's just so unnatural. I workout quite a bit with weights and know a few women that were in and won bodybuilding contests. None of them aspire to look like that. That's steroid use from hell. Some of the damage those things do to the heart, kidneys, and other organs is not reversible.

I workout with weights but have no desire to be muscle-bound. Most females prefer normal looking men.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
That's just so unnatural. I workout quite a bit with weights and know a few women that were in and won bodybuilding contests. None of them aspire to look like that. That's steroid use from hell. Some of the damage those things do to the heart, kidneys, and other organs is not reversible.
I have lifted and worked out most of my life. I have never aspired to be huge. I mostly lifted to be strong enough to compete in my sports. Now I lift to maintain stregnth. Insecurity can literally kill you.

I workout with weights but have no desire to be muscle-bound. Most females prefer normal looking men.
Yep, The development must be proportioned and in the right places. Huge arms ain't one of them.

I exercise once a week with 5-pound dumbells, one set of 10 reps, 6 exercises. However, I work like a horse on my job.

Forum List

Back