36 Million Families Won’t Be Getting A Child Tax Credit This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siberian

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2021
it seems Biden is going to take a hit too...
Democrats will lose lections this year and 2024..

"Russia Today", RT, is ran by Russian military intelligence. Its goal is to harm America.

"Russia Today", RT, is ran by Russian military intelligence. Its goal is to harm America.
So you're saying the Democratic Party is run by Russian military intelligence?

There was little gain attributed to the Democrats providing the monthly payments, as opposed to the effects of the Republicans taking it away.

But You're probably right that Democrats will lose the elections in 22 and 24.

However, don't forget that a lot is going to happen concerning Trump, the insurrection, and the Demo president before 24. It's a wild card!

Good to hear though that you substantiate the claim that Russia is pro-Trump. The reason why that's so shouldn't be lost on anyone in touch with reality.

There was little gain attributed to the Democrats providing the monthly payments, as opposed to the effects of the Republicans taking it away.

But You're probably right that Democrats will lose the elections in 22 and 24.

However, don't forget that a lot is going to happen concerning Trump, the insurrection, and the Demo president before 24. It's a wild card!

Good to hear though that you substantiate the claim that Russia is pro-Trump. The reason why that's so shouldn't be lost on anyone in touch with reality.
Russia is pro-Trump?
I sincerely thought Democrats did for destruction of America much more than Trump, and isn't it the ultimate goal of Russia?

for your informatin, both US parties work for Putin, don't forget about agent Donald.. :lol:
Is that one of those things that "everybody knows", but nobody's ever proven, and Useful Idiots keep repeating it as fact?

Hint: Yes, it is.

Is that one of those things that "everybody knows", but nobody's ever proven, and Useful Idiots keep repeating it as fact?

Hint: Yes, it is.
maybe you will even say that you don't believe in Russiagate...

Hun---you don't understand.

Bidens spending has caused the leap in inflation.

Is this that Russian agent posing as Ukrainian again who has infiltrated the board? Lol Move along warmonger! Your goal was quite obvious the last thread you started about what the US needs to do.

If you want to participate in US politics you have to come to the country. You might even be able to vote as a non-citizen if you move to a blue state, but don’t quote me on that;)

Here is a wild one, get a job you worthless fucks, and quit flopping out kids you cannot support.

Is this that Russian agent posing as Ukrainian again who has infiltrated the board? Lol Move along warmonger! Your goal was quite obvious the last thread you started about what the US needs to do.

If you want to participate in US politics you have to come to the country. You might even be able to vote as a non-citizen if you move to a blue state, but don’t quote me on that;)
lol, Claire, how are you, I started worrying you are stuck in mental clinic talking to imaginary friends :)

but don't be afraid, we in KGB have a course of first aid, if you suddenly start feeling confused during our discussion just tell me, I will come to rescue... :)

Last edited:
to prove Russian guilt?
Isn't supposed to be present by default?
are you a domestic terrorist? :)
Look, kid, no Americans are going on Russian message boards and telling you how to drink vodka and drive like idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back