#37: House GOP To Hold Yet Another Obamacare Repeal Vote

I hope that come mid-terms, they use all of this against them and get rid of these Tea party assholes.

Either get some moderate Republicans in their place or turn the red states blue. It's time to remind the Limbaughnese and the Beckians that they need to get back to the fringe where they belong.

moderate republicans are liberals...

Not likely to slip of few of those through as long as the conservatives have momentum... and the hapless ZERO admin. keeps pushing mo to the right!

If you call filibustering and obstruction "momentum", I don't know what to tell you...even the dumbest of Americans are seeing the truth about you idiots. You guys are like a monkey fucking a football.

I hope that come mid-terms, they use all of this against them and get rid of these Tea party assholes.

Either get some moderate Republicans in their place or turn the red states blue. It's time to remind the Limbaughnese and the Beckians that they need to get back to the fringe where they belong.

Not likely to slip of few of those through as long as the conservatives have momentum... and the hapless ZERO admin. keeps pushing mo to the right!

If you call filibustering and obstruction "momentum", I don't know what to tell you...even the dumbest of Americans are seeing the truth about you idiots. You guys are like a monkey fucking a football.

Us guys? lol --- have you been paying attention to you guys?

Why do the Liberals have such a problem with this when they are fully supporting bringing new gun laws up for votes time and time again after they have failed?

A touch of hypocrisy maybe?

Us guys? Oh....you mean the 2nd term witch hunt that you guys are pulling?

Why do the Liberals have such a problem with this when they are fully supporting bringing new gun laws up for votes time and time again after they have failed?

Oh....you mean enhanced background checks that inhibit NO ONE'S second Amendment rights other that people that aren't allowed to have them in the first place....oh yeah....and the sleazeballs that SELL to the people who aren't allowed to have them....forgot about that...sorry.

How does actually putting in place tools for ENFORCEMENT of already existing laws compare to repealing a Constitutional law already in place?

Apples and Oranges much?

Us guys? Oh....you mean the 2nd term witch hunt that you guys are pulling?

You mean the MEDIA is investigating?

hahahahahaha!!!

Oh....you mean enhanced background checks that inhibit NO ONE'S second Amendment rights other that people that aren't allowed to have them in the first place....oh yeah....and the sleazeballs that SELL to the people who aren't allowed to have them....forgot about that...sorry.

How does actually putting in place tools for ENFORCEMENT of already existing laws compare to repealing a Constitutional law already in place?

Apples and Oranges much?

What part of "Shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

We have "compromised" from that point until there is no more room for compromise.

Let's put it this way. Since the IRS has been found to be a corrupt arm of the administration and is the key to implimenting the penalty phase of the Obamacare ten foot high stack of laws it stands to reason that we should take a second look at the monster that democrats passed without reading and using intimidation and bribery.

The American people need to know exactly how many times the House has wasted dollars bringing this repeal up. It's got to be adding up by now.

Zero.

Did you know that the congressmen are paid salary? That means if they sit there and do nothing, they cost the same as if they sit there and vote or debate or whatever they want. Congress cost is fixed.

In the end, the less congress does anyway, the better off we are.

The American people need to know exactly how many times the House has wasted dollars bringing this repeal up. It's got to be adding up by now.

Zero.

Did you know that the congressmen are paid salary? That means if they sit there and do nothing, they cost the same as if they sit there and vote or debate or whatever they want. Congress cost is fixed.

In the end, the less congress does anyway, the better off we are.

Careful --- ZERO will be taking credit for the dysfunctional Congress he created!

Apples and Oranges much?

We have "compromised" from that point until there is no more room for compromise.

Bullshit. Are you a convicted felon? Are you certified mentally ill? No? Then it doesn't fucking affect you...other than filling out a damned form. If you CAN have a gun....you can have them....NOTHING is being infringed upon.

I own three guns and I plan to get more...I have ZERO fucking issue about being checked.

Apples and Oranges much?

Bullshit. Are you a convicted felon? Are you certified mentally ill? No? Then it doesn't fucking affect you...other than filling out a damned form. If you CAN have a gun....you can have them....NOTHING is being infringed upon.

I own three guns and I plan to get more...I have ZERO fucking issue about being checked.

Three? Noob.

I have my CCW, I don't have to wait the three days to pick up my guns either. But I am not worried about today. I am worried about where they are taking us a couple of years from now.

Their end game is still the same. Ban all guns. I am tired of having them tell me that it is for the children that I have to prove that I can buy a gun. That is not the way it is supposed to work in a free country.

The way it is now, it's us having to prove that we are allowed to own a firearm. That's not having a "right" that's having a "privilege".

You don't have to prove that what you are going to write is legal first. You don't have to prove what you are going to say is legal first. You don't have to prove that the people you are meeting with is legal first.

That is exercising your right to speech, to freedom of association.

You don't mind giving up your rights, that's fine by me. Don't expect me to stand beside you in that serfs line, begging the Government for permission to do what is an enumerated right.

I won't.

935233_10151591935034255_290555572_n.jpg

Forum List

Back