JUST IN: House Republicans Vote Unanimously to Repeal Funding For Army of 87,000 IRS Agents (VIDEO)

WEF incensed
It was all about surveillance , interference and , above all , control .

Great victory for the Good People .

Face reality, anything the House Republicans want is inconsequential. The White House isn't handling back any money already allocated through September. The battle to come will be over the 2024 budget. With the far-right, moderates, far-left in a three-way tug of war.

Last edited:
Face reality, anything the House Republicans want is inconsequential. The White House isn't handling back any money already allocated through September. The battle to come will be over the 2024 budget. With the far-right, moderates, far-left in a three-way tug of war.
Moderates are crooks.

The center is where the corruption is.

Well, so much for auditing the people that need auditing. I wonder how much mine will go up?

If you think those irs agents were going audit "the people that need auditing" then I have some beach front property to sell you in Chicago.

Damn it all. I bet on repealing Obamacare, for the 55th time, as the first piece of worthless legislation they would pass!

Next bet. When will
1673366546522.jpeg
get the boot from the Qult Wing?

The single biggest collection agency in the world, and they're giving them money?

What the fuck is wrong with these leftards?
You people are the biggest dumbasses on the planet. Who do IRS audits go after? Not some smuck making $50,000 or $100,000 a year. The audit will cost more than any extra taxes they can identify. The key targets of audits are those making $500,000 and more a year. That is where a cheat can represent substantial dollars.
Defunding the IRS helps the rich. You dumbass MAGA minions have no idea. It does nothing for you. You are idiots, parading around about a bill that helps rich Democrats and Republicans. There is an argument it helps more Democrats.

If you think those irs agents were going audit "the people that need auditing" then I have some beach front property to sell you in Chicago.
Hmmmm. Well, I understand your point. Taxes are just some of the sht to put up with, that I rarely bother to worry about, simply going ahead and playing within the rules, though property taxes actually piss me off more.
It goes with an old analogy: When it comes to money, life can be like eating a sht sandwich 2 inches thick. The more bread, you got, the less sht you gotta eat. :dunno:

WEF incensed
It was all about surveillance , interference and , above all , control .

Great victory for the Good People .
You people are the biggest dumbasses on the planet. Who do IRS audits go after? Not some smuck making $50,000 or $100,000 a year. The audit will cost more than any extra taxes they can identify. The key targets of audits are those making $500,000 and more a year. That is where a cheat can represent substantial dollars.
Defunding the IRS helps the rich. You dumbass MAGA minions have no idea. It does nothing for you. You are idiots, parading around about a bill that helps rich Democrats and Republicans. There is an argument it helps more Democrats.

FDR weaponized the IRS against his political opponents. So did JFK. So did Johnson. So did Obama. So did Clinton. And now Biden has done it. I can’t point to any Republican that has done it except Nixon

FDR weaponized the IRS against his political opponents. So did JFK. So did Johnson. So did Obama. So did Clinton. And now Biden has done it. I can’t point to any Republican that has done it except Nixon
You people are the biggest dumbasses on the planet. Who do IRS audits go after? Not some smuck making $50,000 or $100,000 a year. The audit will cost more than any extra taxes they can identify. Not political rivals. Give us examples. The key targets of audits are those making $500,000 and more a year. That is where a cheat can represent substantial dollars.

Biden / Drmoctats were going to send agents out to go after Dick and Jane America for making $600+ selling stuff on E-Bay.

I don't see many millionaires selling stuff on E-Bay...just sayin'...

If it is income then it should be reported.

Forum List

Back