JUST IN: House Republicans Vote Unanimously to Repeal Funding For Army of 87,000 IRS Agents (VIDEO)

Thank the Lord! This is a great start of good things to come.

The GOP is certainly looking out for tax cheats. This bill will increase the deficit by over $100 billion dollars.

Tater already said he would not sign even if it made it's way past the senate it but it's worth doing anyway.

I'd not want to be a politician in a close race where my opponent could rightfully claim that I supported hiring 87K IRS agents.

I would have no problem with that. I believe in the rule of law even if you do not. I am not worrying about offending tax cheats.

People who try to implement presumptive guilt as fact are like profanity; no other way to express and can’t formulate ideas. Following in their vein that one who does not say what they like must be guilty, I have to conclude they are wife beaters. Stop beating your wife rednecks

Meaningless performance politics. You think the Democratic Senate will pass this bill? Or that Biden will sign if they did???

Dream on, stupid.

Enjoy your audits dupes over 100k when odds go from 1 in 500 to 1 in 50.
What??????
You are so busy trying to find how you are a victim Once Again and , sniffle sniffle, “tax cheats” bullshit that you donot know it’s Joe Slightly Above Average and up that are going to go thru a lot of duress. Usually over couple hundred to couple thousand dollars.

I build custom beach houses on the Gulf Coast. Not getting rich but I do OK. I keep my paperwork shit right, I fear no audit.
The number of multi millionaires and pro athletes and extraordinary people here is…..well….extraordinary.
When talk dont match supposed walk, I balk.
Luxury home builders aren’t chirping about “ tax cheats”. In fact they know how to work the tax situation very effectively.

Last edited:
Hey, genius! The IRS computers can audit your return from documents they receive according to law. They don't need an actual agent to do that.
Bullshit - income and expense are normed through an algorithm. The computer will kick out returns that have categories outside the norms but an audit must be done with an agent.

The number of multi millionaires and pro athletes and extraordinary people here is…..well….extraordinary.
When talk dont match supposed walk, I balk.
Luxury home builders aren’t chirping about “ tax cheats”. In fact they know how to work the tax situation very effectively.

Home builders have a net profit of about 15%. In high end construction, it's the architects who make the big fees.

Tater already said he would not sign even if it made it's way past the senate it but it's worth doing anyway.

I'd not want to be a politician in a close race where my opponent could rightfully claim that I supported hiring 87K IRS agents.

Most Americans support the hiring of 87,000 IRS agents. They're tired of rich assholes like Trump, Bezos, and Musk paying no taxes.

:thewave:

The new GOP-controlled House has moved quickly to defend Americans instead of go after them as Democrats have done / are doing....

That's because Democrats are GUTLESS punks who don't have the stones to go after those who can defend themselves.
You people are the biggest dumbasses on the planet. Who do IRS audits go after? Not some smuck making $50,000 or $100,000 a year. The audit will cost more than any extra taxes they can identify. The key targets of audits are those making $500,000 and more a year. That is where a cheat can represent substantial dollars.
Defunding the IRS helps the rich. You dumbass MAGA minions have no idea. It does nothing for you. You are idiots, parading around about a bill that helps rich Democrats and Republicans. There is an argument it helps more Democrats.

Hey, genius! The IRS computers can audit your return from documents they receive according to law. They don't need an actual agent to do that.
If so, they need more computers. I didn't receive my refund until November.

This only mattered to tax cheats.
Imagine a super rich tax cheat trying to get his supporters to repeal things that would hurt super rich tax cheats....

Imagine being so manipulated that you'd go out there and support CRIMINALS.

Didn't the right want to be tough on crime at one point?

You people are the biggest dumbasses on the planet. Who do IRS audits go after? Not some smuck making $50,000 or $100,000 a year.

Biden / Drmoctats were going to send agents out to go after Dick and Jane America for making $600+ selling stuff on E-Bay.

I don't see many millionaires selling stuff on E-Bay...just sayin'...

Biden / Drmoctats were going to send agents out to go after Dick and Jane America for making $600+ selling stuff on E-Bay.

I don't see many millionaires selling stuff on E-Bay...just sayin'...
No they were not, you idiot. The IRS has to audit based on the severity of the potential cheat. That is not Dick and Jane America.

The IRS is mandated to random audits based on the luck of the draw. That will not change. It is a small % of returns. The majority of added audits, with the new agents, would be for the rich.
If the rich paid there fair share, you may pay less.
You are so stupid, you don deserve it.

This only mattered to tax cheats.

Come on man, it doesn't take that many agents to go over Trump's tax returns right?
Actually the audits need to take place where the politicians are frivolously wasting taxpayers money.
It would do much more than beating down hard working citizens.

Forum List

Back