38 Lies Obama told in his book, never questioned.

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
The Real Story Of Barack Obama

Maraniss’s Barack Obama: The Story punctures two sets of falsehoods: The family tales Obama passed on, unknowing; and the stories Obama made up. The 672-page book closes before Obama enters law school, and Maraniss has promised another volume, but by its conclusion I counted 38 instances in which the biographer convincingly disputes significant elements of Obama’s own story of his life and his family history.

The two strands of falsehood run together, in that they often serve the same narrative goal: To tell a familiar, simple, and ultimately optimistic story about race and identity in the 20th Century. The false notes in Obama’s family lore include his mother’s claimed experience of racism in Kansas, and incidents of colonial brutality toward his Kenyan grandfather and Indonesian step-grandfather. Obama’s deliberate distortions more clearly serve a single narrative: Race. Obama presents himself through the book as “blacker and more disaffected” than he really was, Maraniss writes, and the narrative “accentuates characters drawn from black acquaintances who played lesser roles his real life but could be used to advance a line of thought, while leaving out or distorting the actions of friends who happened to be white.”

Did Obama tell the one where he was offered a scholarship to West Point?

No but he did tell the one where his mother and father met at the Selma March, and little Barry was the outcome....Too bad little Barry was BORN a few years before Selma, or how about this......

No but he did tell the one where his mother and father met at the Selma March, and little Barry was the outcome....Too bad little Barry was BORN a few years before Selma, or how about this......

Obama was speaking metaphorically. Plus, his mother had a long gestation period.

See how the far left has come out to defend all of the lies of Obama..

Obama lied and people died..

Obama was speaking metaphorically. Plus, his mother had a long gestation period.

You're speaking moronically, and I doubt you know what a gestation period is!

Holy Cow! I did not know Obama was running for President again!

You're speaking moronically, and I doubt you know what a gestation period is!

That far left drone comes from the sky people just like their elders did..

Well Obama has sure faced scrutiny since then and is arguably held to tighter standards than any other president. Carson on the other hand, has no history of politics to research and that pretty much explains the media assault. Carson is running on his personal narrative you can't blame reporters for starting there, what should they start with? his decisions during surgery?

Ben Carson is offended I get that, but he's the one who started out with no experience expecting a grand parade to the White House.

Well Obama has sure faced scrutiny since then and is arguably held to tighter standards than any other president. Carson on the other hand, has no history of politics to research and that pretty much explains the media assault. Carson is running on his personal narrative you can't blame reporters for starting there, what should they start with? his decisions during surgery?

Ben Carson is offended I get that, but he's the one who started out with no experience expecting a grand parade to the White House.

It's a high-tech lynching!

Well Obama has sure faced scrutiny since then and is arguably held to tighter standards than any other president.

Well, he didn't face scrutiny then or now on these lies. He's never faced scrutiny on any lie as far as I've seen. And I'll fucking be glad to argue that he hasn't been held to a higher standard... he's largely been given a big pass because he's black and people are scared to criticize him for fear of being called racists.

More far left propaganda pushed by a far left drone..

Truth is not a part of the far left religion..

Oh.... Look at the Liberal Goons flooding the thread to talk about Ben Carson's Scholarship to West Point some more! This is how they play, folks! They are going to hijack every thread that exposes their hypocrisy and turn it into another thread about Carson!

Oh.... Look at the Liberal Goons flooding the thread to talk about Ben Carson's Scholarship to West Point some more! This is how they play, folks! They are going to hijack every thread that exposes their hypocrisy and turn it into another thread about Carson!

Seems they are the MOST AFRAID of the good doctor!

Well Obama has sure faced scrutiny since then and is arguably held to tighter standards than any other president.

Well, he didn't face scrutiny then or now on these lies. He's never faced scrutiny on any lie as far as I've seen. And I'll fucking be glad to argue that he hasn't been held to a higher standard... he's largely been given a big pass because he's black and people are scared to criticize him for fear of being called racists.

Oh please, you're making up stuff as badly as Ben Carson. Obama's scrutiny was over his politics as it should have been. That did not stop an onslaught over Jeremiah Wright, or Bill Ayers, his relationship with Tony Rezko and the purchase of his home, let's not even start with his birth certificate or his college transcripts. Obama has had his day in the sun anyone who says he didn't is a flat out liar.

And the country's first black President, who served two terms laughed.......:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And the country's first black President, who served two terms laughed.......:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Proving you can FOOL the American people...TWICE! (Although it helps to be black, so when your fucked up agenda's and policies are brought to the attention of the public, you NEVER have to answer the charges by having all your subversive friends yell "RACIST!")

Oh please, you're making up stuff as badly as Ben Carson. Obama's scrutiny was over his politics as it should have been. That did not stop an onslaught over Jeremiah Wright, or Bill Ayers, his relationship with Tony Rezko and the purchase of his home, let's not even start with his birth certificate or his college transcripts. Obama has had his day in the sun anyone who says he didn't is a flat out liar.

Obama lied and people died..

But these far left drones also support the illegal wars of Obama..

Forum List

Back