3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

Restricted Buildings or Grounds: 18 U.S.C. § 1752 18 U.S.C. § 1752 prohibits certain conduct at “restricted building or grounds,” which are defined to include, among others, locations where a “person protected by the Secret Service,” such as the Vice President, “is or will be temporarily visiting.” Conduct prohibited at restricted buildings or grounds includes: (1) knowingly entering or remaining without lawful authority; (2) knowingly engaging in disruptive conduct, or impeding ingress or egress, “with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government Business or official functions;” and (3) knowingly engaging in “any act of physical violence against any person or property.” Violations of § 1752 may be punished by fines and up to one year of imprisonment, but a maximum sentence of up to ten years is authorized if the offense involved a deadly or dangerous weapon or firearm, or resulted in significant bodily injury. DOJ has charged several individuals under § 1752 in connection with the unrest at the Capitol.

Doesn't matter. Epps will not be charged, because he was doing what he was told to do.
Epps never went into the capitol. As stated earlier, no one is being charged with being on the grounds.

That's your problem. I want free, fair elections, with the entire process transparent to the public.

Democrats don't.
We want the same thing. The problem is you’re unwilling to accept that an election you lost is free and fair.

Epps never went into the capitol. As stated earlier, no one is being charged with being on the grounds.
I told you it doesn't matter. Epps served his purpose, he was put on the wanted list for show, then quietly taken off.

He's a Fed. The Feds were involved in Jan 6. You don't have to accept it; I'd be surprised if you did.

We want the same thing. The problem is you’re unwilling to accept that an election you lost is free and fair.
The Democrats did everything they could to give the impression they were cheating.

If they don't like the backlash, they shouldn't have done shady shit.

I told you it doesn't matter. Epps served his purpose, he was put on the wanted list for show, then quietly taken off.

He's a Fed. The Feds were involved in Jan 6. You don't have to accept it; I'd be surprised if you did.
And your basis for calling him a fed is that he wasn’t prosecuted for something that no one was prosecuted for.

Because that’s logical.

The Democrats did everything they could to give the impression they were cheating.

If they don't like the backlash, they shouldn't have done shady shit.
So you’re saying the Democrats made you guys lie about the election over and over again?

So you’re saying the Democrats made you guys lie about the election over and over again?
No. We're saying what Democrats showed us.

Look, I know, they told you it was perfectly honest and the bumbling, mumbling basement-dweller and his professional dick-sucking sidekick won with a record number of votes. They told you, and you believe it without question. Yay you.

Normal people have questions.

No. We're saying what Democrats showed us.

Look, I know, they told you it was perfectly honest and the bumbling, mumbling basement-dweller and his professional dick-sucking sidekick won with a record number of votes. They told you, and you believe it without question. Yay you.

Normal people have questions.
If Trump supporters had a real reason to believe in fraud, they wouldn’t have to be out there talking about vote stealing Dominion tabulators hacked by China.

If Trump supporters had a real reason to believe in fraud, they wouldn’t have to be out there talking about vote stealing Dominion tabulators hacked by China.
If Democrats weren't trying to hide something, they'd welcome examination of the process.

If Democrats weren't trying to hide something, they'd welcome examination of the process.
There’s been a lot of examination of the process. Tons. You don’t hear about it because the right wing media ecosystem doesn’t want you to know about it since it shows the big lie is full of shit.

There’s been a lot of examination of the process. Tons. You don’t hear about it because the right wing media ecosystem doesn’t want you to know about it since it shows the big lie is full of shit.
Repeating your propaganda doesn't mean it's true.

If that's all you've got, run along now.

You don’t want investigations? You said you wanted investigations.
I do want investigations. I'm not interested in leftists "investigating" themselves and declaring themselves innocent. It may fool the Useful Idiots, but rational people don't buy it.

I do want investigations. I'm not interested in leftists "investigating" themselves and declaring themselves innocent. It may fool the Useful Idiots, but rational people don't buy it.
Who is this leftist that investigated the accusations from Hopkins?

Who is this leftist that investigated the accusations from Hopkins?
I'm done with this. You never consider for a moment the arguments presented to you, so there's absolutely no point in wasting my time any further.

You may pretend you won now. I'll let you have the last word; I know it means so much to you.

I'm done with this. You never consider for a moment the arguments presented to you, so there's absolutely no point in wasting my time any further.

You may pretend you won now. I'll let you have the last word; I know it means so much to you.
You haven't really presented an argument, just attacked people for not believing your own bullshit.

And we know it's bullshit because the second someone scratches the surface of the bullshit lies you guys have been telling, you turn into a bunch of pussies and run away.

Adios douchebag.

Forum List

Back