4,000 beagles rescued from Virginia breeding facility in need of new homes

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Thousands of beagles are being rescued from a dog breeding facility in Virginia, and they’re in need of new homes.

The Humane Society of the United States announced that approximately 4,000 beagles will be removed from Envigo, a medical contract breeding facility that has been accused of having unfit conditions.

Envigo’s facility in Cumberland, Virginia, was taken to court in 2021 after the USDA and other law enforcement agencies found multiple federal violations.

Those types of places use beagles because they are generally sweet compliant animals......Which pisses me off no end.

They should be forced to use Pit Bulls.

Thousands of beagles are being rescued from a dog breeding facility in Virginia, and they’re in need of new homes.

The Humane Society of the United States announced that approximately 4,000 beagles will be removed from Envigo, a medical contract breeding facility that has been accused of having unfit conditions.

Envigo’s facility in Cumberland, Virginia, was taken to court in 2021 after the USDA and other law enforcement agencies found multiple federal violations.

Those types of places use beagles because they are generally sweet compliant animals......Which pisses me off no end.

They should be forced to use Pit Bulls.
I love dogs but beagles are one breed I would never have,,

hope someone adopts them,,

What's wrong with euthanasia? Lefties want to do it to humans. Are beagles too cute to kill?

Beagles usually aren't hard to place as long as they are being placed with shelters that actually want to place animals. They have a pretty good rescue network for them. Some shelters, however, have such ridiculously high adoption standards that they kill more animals than they place.

Forum List

Back