4.5 million wasted on Hillary investigation and counting........

View attachment 52497

Let's make it easy. It was Obama's and Hillary's responsibility to close down the embassy after the blood soaked Champion Of Peace destroyed the existing government leaving the whole country lawless and without a government. So throw them both in jail for incompetence that caused this massacre.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Typical response,....wasted money, wasted time, wasted every gotdamn thing means nothing to you anti gov. moronic fucks unless some sorry bastards needs a few bucks to eat....so help me, there's a warm place for you fuckin hypocrites.

My my. Such foul language from the typical Liberal retard. Her EBT card must be maxed out again.

View attachment 52497

Let's make it easy. It was Obama's and Hillary's responsibility to close down the embassy after the blood soaked Champion Of Peace destroyed the existing government leaving the whole country lawless and without a government. So throw them both in jail for incompetence that caused this massacre.

*****SMILE*****

Typical response,....wasted money, wasted time, wasted every gotdamn thing means nothing to you anti gov. moronic fucks unless some sorry bastards needs a few bucks to eat....so help me, there's a warm place for you fuckin hypocrites.

My my. Such foul language from the typical Liberal retard. Her EBT card must be maxed out again.

The fact that your familiar with a EBT card, speaks volume about your white dumb ass, I had to google it!!

That's a lot of money that HR Haldeman Clinton's psychopathology has cost us. If she had an ounce of honesty and conscience this entire investigation would have been unnecessary.

I would bet my last effin dollar, once this election is over, you morons aren't gonna give a shit about Bengazi, the emails or what color panties the mop wears...its all political, its been proven and you nuts should spend that money on things that really matter to the nation as a whole.

That's a lot of money that HR Haldeman Clinton's psychopathology has cost us. If she had an ounce of honesty and conscience this entire investigation would have been unnecessary.

I would bet my last effin dollar, once this election is over, you morons aren't gonna give a shit about Bengazi, the emails or what color panties the mop wears...its all political, its been proven and you nuts should spend that money on things that really matter to the nation as a whole.
Don;t worry, the money they're spending investigating the skank is not going to come out of your welfare.

View attachment 52497

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 52497

*****SMILE*****

The fact that your familiar with a EBT card, speaks volume about your white dumb ass, I had to google it!!

Sure you did. And pigs fly. Why don't you go rob a convenience store and get you some Swisher Sweets?

We already pay for everything. YOUR welfare for instance. YOUR OBAMAPHONE.

We already pay for everything. YOUR welfare for instance. YOUR OBAMAPHONE.

Obama phone, what the heck is that....again, you are just tooo familiar with free shit and your comments pretty much says it all, welfare fucker. LOLOLOLOLO

View attachment 52497

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 52497

*****SMILE*****

Sure you did. And pigs fly. Why don't you go rob a convenience store and get you some Swisher Sweets?

Trust me, no amount of welfare can cover my mortgage payments, my car, my internet service and a whole slew of other expensive I endure. I work for a living and so should you, welfare ass ho.

Don;t worry, the money they're spending investigating the skank is not going to come out of your welfare.

Ah, but will it come out of yours? That's the definitive word here, your check.....nervous are we?

We want our ammo subsidized.........or instead of dropping 50 tons in Bumfuck, Syria, drop it in the 'murkin suburbs. Free ammo for everyone!

View attachment 52497

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 52497

*****SMILE*****

Trust me, no amount of welfare can cover my mortgage payments, my car, my internet service and a whole slew of other expensive I endure. I work for a living and so should you, welfare ass ho.

I don't have to. I'm retired. I employ other people to run my company now.

Ah, but will it come out of yours? That's the definitive word here, your check.....nervous are we?
Alas, no. I don't live in America and even if I did, I am not a government-dependent black woman with 5 babies from five different baby daddies.

View attachment 52497

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 52497

*****SMILE*****

I don't own a home. My corporation owns my home, pays for my internet, electricity, etc. I don't own anything myself. My truck and my wife's automobile are corporate vehicles. I'm just a poor old dumb country boy.

I don't own a home. My corporation owns my home, pays for my internet, electricity, etc. I don't own anything myself. My truck and my wife's automobile are corporate vehicles. I'm just a poor old dumb country boy.

Here's a fuckin
upload_2015-10-13_17-27-29.jpeg
now go tell somebody that gives a shit, cause I don't!!

Alas, no. I don't live in America and even if I did, I am not a government-dependent black woman with 5 babies from five different baby daddies.

LOLOLOL...of course your not an american, your IQ level has to below .01 and your hovering around .02. In a few more seconds, you'll get there....fool

We want our ammo subsidized.........or instead of dropping 50 tons in Bumfuck, Syria, drop it in the 'murkin suburbs. Free ammo for everyone!

Drink much?

Drink much?

Only when I'm thirsty. BTW, I'm taking names today and kicking ass. Your name just happened to pop up. Go figure?

LOLOLOL...of course your not an american, your IQ level has to below .01 and your hovering around .02. In a few more seconds, you'll get there....fool
Oh no. I am an American but I don't live there. As regards IQ, I thought I made it clear that I am not black.

Sorry, I thought you understood.

Here's a fuckin View attachment 52516now go tell somebody that gives a shit, cause I don't!!

You keep it. Spend it on an education that will teach you how to express yourself and conduct yourself in society in lieu of having to resort to your sub-human profanity. You are a heathen.

4.5million is a small price to pay if it keeps us from having a President Bitchery Clinton.
and right now it appears to be working.

View attachment 52497

*****SMILE*****

upload_2015-10-13_21-46-9.jpeg

$4.5 million is peanuts...

How many 'BILLIONS' were spent in munitions and manpower for your gore spattered Hero Of Peace to create his Bridge Of Understanding in his undeclared war, without Congressional approval I might add, with Libya?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:tank:

Forum List

Back