4 black youths ride around hunting a white victim; Find one; Shoot him dead.

Just admit you made shit up. The word white was only used once in the article, and it wasn't even referring to a person.

Nothing in the article says they were hunting for a white victim. It says they were looking for someone walking alone.

Why were you fired from the force again, Bucs?

Why would Bux start being truthful?

So 4 blacks riding around the south end of North Charleston....a mostly black area....looking for someone to rob & kill....and they just happened to find probably the only white person walking those streets at night....and his race was NOT even a consideration when they picked him??? C'mon....even for liberal bullshit that's some heavy bullshit.

It doesnt say what you claim. You know that and decided to lie about to stroke your own dick to it.

shameful
since when does that matter? You all get to make up your stories based on color.

Thanks. That's the short version of my point.

Notice how quickly they say race isn't a factor because the article doesn't provide proof it was a factor.

BUT when a white cop (or any white person) is in a conflict with a black criminal....they ALWAYS claim race is a factor despite no evidence that race mattered.

LMAO...He thinks that his lies are Ok because he thinks someone else is lying somewhere so he's off the hook :thewave:

I didn't LIE. I assumed they targeted the white guy due to the race difference.

SAME WAY you all lied....err...I mean...assumed those white cops sought out black people to shoot.

See??? It can work both ways.

Until proven otherwise....they were hunting crackerz.

Just admit you made shit up. The word white was only used once in the article, and it wasn't even referring to a person.

But other people lie so, like....other people dont care about credibility so why should Pux?

So you're admitting you lefties always LIE when you claim race as the reason a white cop shoots a black criminal....despite not evidence race matters??

AWESOME!!!!!! HEY....EVERYONE.....CLOSEDCAPTION JUST CONFIRMED #BLACKLIVESMATTER IS A LIE.

Your ignorance and assumptions arent a cover for you flat out lying. Now instead of the media or blacks you're blaming it on your brain like its a separate entity.

Pux lives in Florida. And if he doesnt thats ok because I think he does! :laugh2:

Everyone lies so Pux and his lying is ok...Despite the fact that he blames it on him not reading the article

You mean the leftist media didn't mention their racially biased decision to pick the 1 white dude walking in southern North Charleston (an area almost all black) that time of night?? Yeah right.

The vast majority of black murderers kill other blacks

LMAO...He thinks that his lies are Ok because he thinks someone else is lying somewhere so he's off the hook :thewave:

SAME WAY you all lied....err...I mean...assumed those white cops sought out black people to shoot.

So you are using the same tactics as those you claim to disagree with. No wonder you were fired from the force.

what did he supposedly lie about? I'm sorry, black kids white guy, black on white racist crime. The guy that had and the kids that didn't.

I mean really, every time a crime involving blacks is posted it brings on an immediate attack on the poster.

You mean the leftist media didn't mention their racially biased decision to pick the 1 white dude walking in southern North Charleston (an area almost all black) that time of night?? Yeah right.

The vast majority of black murderers kill other blacks

That's true. Which is why it's odd because they were in the southern end of North Charleston and it's almost all black. Yet....while hunting a victim....they happened to find an uncommon white guy instead of picking the far far far more common black victim.

So you are using the same tactics as those you claim to disagree with. No wonder you were fired from the force.

Yes. See....that's called pointing out hypocrisy and it's hard to do without an example.

This was a perfect example. Took some baiting....and it worked perfectly.

The usual predictable cast came roaring out to say race was NOT a factor because...well....because no blatant evidence exists that race mattered.

THE SAME crowd who play the race card in white on black shootings....cop ones particularly....despite no evidence showing race was a factor.

Bookmark this thread for future white cop vs black criminal shootings that they call racist...when no evidence shows race mattered.

Yes. See....that's called pointing out hypocrisy and it's hard to do without an example.

The usual predictable cast came roaring out to say race was NOT a factor because...well....because no blatant evidence exists that race mattered.

THE SAME crowd who play the race card in white on black shootings....cop ones particularly....despite no evidence showing race was a factor.

Bookmark this thread for future white cop vs black criminal shootings that they call racist...when no evidence shows race mattered.

Show a time that I've said a cop shooting had anything to do with race and you might have a point.

Show a time that I've said a cop shooting had anything to do with race and you might have a point.

Seriously??? You do know... that I know... I'm debating a child when I respond to you right?? It's kinda not fair because you're so mentally inferior to almost everyone here.

Seriously??? You do know... that I know... I'm debating a child when I respond to you right?? It's kinda not fair because you're so mentally inferior to almost everyone here.

Then find a single post. Should be easy since I do it so often.

Nothing in the article says they were hunting for a white victim. It says they were looking for someone walking alone.

he says he is on disability after 7 years as a piggy, must be mental disability from people laughing at him because of his hill billy hick accent and his betters slapping his pale face around

Last edited:

he says he is on disability after 7 years as a piggy, must be mental disability from people laughing at him and his betters slapping him around

He broke his jaw on a black man's cock.

Forum List

Back