4 NFL Teams who won in week 1 that still won't make the playoffs

The NFL is rigged, anyone that gives a damn about it is a sucker for wasting their time and energy.

The NFL is rigged, anyone that gives a damn about it is a sucker for wasting their time and energy.
despicable-me-Minions-.jpg

After looking at the Broncos schedule for the first 6 games, it definitely looks rigged

how the fuck they get a schedule like this?

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

so 4 out of their first 6 game is at home

After looking at the Broncos schedule for the first 6 games, it definitely looks rigged

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

The real question is, with Hurricanes trashing Houston and Miami, who will the front office give the super Bowl to? The Texans or the Dolphins? :badgrin:

head.gif

"The
NFL Season

(as picked apart by me, The Fix Is In)"
NEW - 2017 NFL Season - The Fix Is In
The burning question on everyone's mind seems to be, "With Hurricane Harvey trashing Houston, will the NFL give the Texans a Super Bowl victory as they did the New Orleans Saints post-Katrina?" To that, I will say, "I don't know...at this point."

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

The real question is, with Hurricanes trashing Houston and Miami, who will the front office give the super Bowl to? The Texans or the Dolphins? :badgrin:

head.gif

"The
NFL Season

The burning question on everyone's mind seems to be, "With Hurricane Harvey trashing Houston, will the NFL give the Texans a Super Bowl victory as they did the New Orleans Saints post-Katrina?" To that, I will say, "I don't know...at this point."

Saints didn't win the SB until 3 years after Katrina

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

head.gif

"The
NFL Season

Right, after the city was rebuilt, and the stadium was ready for their triumphant return. Gotcha. :thup:

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

Four out of their last six games are on the road.

So overall they will play 8 games at home and 8 games on the road! Just like all the other 31 teams! OMG!

Lol!

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

So overall they will play 8 games at home and 8 games on the road! Just like all the other 31 teams! OMG!

Lol!

But why are their 1st 2 games at home? They didn't win shit last season

The Bills
The eagles
The Rams
The Lions

I wouldn't write off any of them yet. The Wild Card is simply too attainable for any team that gets momentum. But if I had to cross out one, it'd be the Rams. Hard for me to believe they've turned it around this quickly.

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

head.gif

"The
NFL Season

Doesn't matter, though. NFL was pimpin' them hardcore. The officiating in the 09 NFC Championship Game was bull shit. Robbed Favre who was making those fuckers rich as fuck.

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

Lol!

But why are their 1st 2 games at home? They didn't win shit last season

What the hell does that have to do with anything. They still play eight at home and eight on the road.

Forum List

Back