🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

4 police officers arrested for abusing children at police-run boot camp

What a shame if it turns out that they actually did this on purpose.
I mean I can see making it a little rough on em but breaking fingers?

Where's the video??? So a bunch of wild brat undisciplined teens got forced by their parents into a teen boot camp.

And now those teens are all claiming abuse.

Hmmm. I need proof. Today's teens....could be made up. If they run a boot camp....but no past allegations? Something reeks of a class project by these brats to get these cops in trouble.

But then again...COPS...it's your own fault for trying to do this for the community. Child discipline is NOT the job of cops.

Where's the video??? So a bunch of wild brat undisciplined teens got forced by their parents into a teen boot camp.

Hmmm. I need proof. Today's teens....could be made up. If they run a boot camp....but no past allegations? Something reeks of a class project by these brats to get these cops in trouble.

But then again...COPS...it's your own fault for trying to do this for the community. Child discipline is NOT the job of cops.

YOu raise an interesting point bout the lack of video.

Libs have been slamming me over in the thread about the Confederate Flag flyers who supposedly "Crashed" the black kids party.

The standard of proof they were operating on, was it if didn't happen on video, it didn't happen.

It will be fun to watch these libs rush forward to defend these cops against these "unsupported" accusations.

Libs have been slamming me over in the thread about the Confederate Flag flyers who supposedly "Crashed" the black kids party.

The standard of proof they were operating on, was it if didn't happen on video, it didn't happen.

It will be fun to watch these libs rush forward to defend these cops against these "unsupported" accusations.

That's right. That's the new standard. Where's the video?

They accuse departments of 500 cops of making up false allegations just to arrest people.

Well....they think 15 brat teens with discipline problems....who get forced by their parents to a teen boot camp....wouldn't make shit up to "get back" at the mean cops who tried to discipline them??

Yeah. Where's the video?

So Correll doesnt believe the video in the Confederate flag thread or claims that the white dudes story in it trumps video. But NOW Correll wants video because he doesnt believe the kids story? NOW Video trumps the story?

Lets face it Bucs90 doesnt believe anyones word about any wrong doing by cops. So the kids are just "HAYTERZ" who he will call names and determine they hate the police so why listen to 'em. Case closed

Yes thats the new standard, when you're bullshitting people into believing you make the rules or when you dont have something always ask for that thing to be the only thing you need. If they had video, you'd be asking for audio.....If they had audio you'd be asking for a witness and if they had all those, you'd ask for a fucking oil painting of the crime scene claiming THAT would be the Convincer lol

Yes thats the new standard, when you're bullshitting people into believing you make the rules or when you dont have something always ask for that thing to be the only thing you need. If they had video, you'd be asking for audio.....If they had audio you'd be asking for a witness and if they had all those, you'd ask for a fucking oil painting of the crime scene claiming THAT would be the Convincer lol

No cop makes the rules. Lawmakers and judges make rules. It's the whole 3 branches thing.

Without video....I ain't buying this one. Some brat liberal teens got some actual discipline...and lied about abuse.

Haven't you seen all the stories lately about gays and minorities making up false claims of hate crimes and abuse? Yep. Happens all the time. fakehatecrimes.org

No cop makes the rules. Lawmakers and judges make rules. It's the whole 3 branches thing.

Without video....I ain't buying this one. Some brat liberal teens got some actual discipline...and lied about abuse.

Haven't you seen all the stories lately about gays and minorities making up false claims of hate crimes and abuse? Yep. Happens all the time. fakehatecrimes.org

Wow, thats a shocker and so unlike your other opinions on the same matters :blahblah:

Wow, thats a shocker and so unlike your other opinions on the same matters :blahblah:

You're starting to see the irony now huh? You lib fags created this atmosphere.

You all need to stop faking claims of abuse: fakehatecrimes.org

That's 98% of all liberal claims of hatred.

^^Wow, never seen you blame liberals for cops being fuck up before neither, this is some new material

So Correll doesnt believe the video in the Confederate flag thread or claims that the white dudes story in it trumps video. But NOW Correll wants video because he doesnt believe the kids story? NOW Video trumps the story?

Lets face it Bucs90 doesnt believe anyones word about any wrong doing by cops. So the kids are just "HAYTERZ" who he will call names and determine they hate the police so why listen to 'em. Case closed

Actually, I'm fully open to believing these kids, despite the lack of video.

I just now that according to your standards that you shouldn't be.

So, I was looking forward to hearing you defend these cops.

So, have at it.

Without video....didn't happen. Libs wanted this standard. You got it.

I am getting used to this thing. Good cops condemning these bad cops. This story is so usual and ordinary to us that we must be ready for every stupid and harsh word now. Cops are bad. this is an axiom.

Do you realize what just has happened?
The inevitable consequence of the idiotic obsession the right wing has with getting "tough" on young offenders.
When all you have are hammers, every problem looks like a nail.

Forum List

Back