4 Reasons Why Christianity is True - Slam Dunk

People are very arrogant to assume they're of special importance or relevance to God. There's a whole universe out there and y'all think God chose us to be his favorite creatures. Heaven and Hell? That's all for us too apparently. People really need to get over themselves.

Christianity worships a form of execution.....the Cross

If it was formed today, its followers would wear a hangman’s noose or electric chair around their necks

1609783126496.jpeg

People are very arrogant to assume they're of special importance or relevance to God. There's a whole universe out there and y'all think God chose us to be his favorite creatures. Heaven and Hell? That's all for us too apparently. People really need to get over themselves.

We are as important to God, as our children are to us.
Not only are we important to Him:
Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you; his power gives you victory. The Lord will take delight in you, and in his love he will give you new life. He will sing and be joyful over you

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you; his power gives you victory. The Lord will take delight in you, and in his love he will give you new life. He will sing and be joyful over you
I’ve always thought allusions to the Christian God as a loving father are terrible in that they are utterly contradictory.

As a parent, there are godly acts I wouldn’t do to my children:

I wouldn't drown them all.

I wouldn't be the general of some of them and order some of them to put others to the sword -- but keep the female virgins for their pleasure.

I wouldn't create a Satan and allow him any power over my children.

I wouldn't create a hell and condemn my children to it forever.

I wouldn't allow vials to be poured out carrying disease and death and destruction.

The list of things the gods have done is horrifying in the extreme.

I’ve always thought allusions to the Christian God as a loving father are terrible in that they are utterly contradictory.

I wouldn't be the general of some of them and order some of them to put others to the sword -- but keep the female virgins for their pleasure.

I wouldn't allow vials to be poured out carrying disease and death and destruction.

You're giving yourself over to ruin. Slam dunk! You're dismissed.

- the reason, why they wrote the story, was because no one would otherwise believe in the religion of the roman empire ... sorcery of antiquity.

You're giving yourself over to ruin. Slam dunk! You're dismissed.

I’m not convinced your silly threats are meaningful. While you may have convinced yourself you are the self-designated spokes-capo for the gods, I was never cc’d on the memo.

You may be more successful threatening children. Do you also handle snakes at your prayer meetings?

Forum List

Back