4 years for another Trump insurrectionist

Poor sloopy. He's been asking the same question over and over and over and over in umpteen topics, always based on a completely false premise. :lol:

if you were warned for 2 weeks trouble would happen...............what would you do if it was you????
Which has what to do with the insurrection or the person who got four years for assaulting a police officer? Are you saying that if the powers that be 'knew' about the insurrection, it is their fault? They should have been prepared better?

I bet you're one of those guys that believe women deserve to be raped because they might be showing a bit of leg....

The Link from my Reuters App?
I'm still waiting for you to provide a Link from Reuters or AP News on any subject.

Try one now.
Still waiting on that link.

If it's on your app, it will be online.

I knew you were lying.

I've alr
The Link from my Reuters App?
I'm still waiting for you to provide a Link from Reuters or AP News on any subject.

Try one now.
I busted that hoax wide open in post 54. Try to keep up.

Now PROVE your bullshit. You made the claim. Prove it.

2 people have been sentenced out of over 900 that have been arrested....and still we don't know enough about them to say whether or not they were even real Trump Supporters.
For all we know....they were just a couple of assholes that the DNC bused to the Capital to start some shit. We don't know nothing other than their names. And I'm still waiting for that cop to be charged with something for shooting that woman in the throat. We also need the names of all of the cops that beat another woman to death at the start of the riot.

You are still bleating that proven lie you ignorant sheep? Hey idiot, the former head of the Capitol police confirmed that. As did other sources. But your TDS blinds you to reality. Cue g0000 crying now.

Georgia man pleads guilty to attacking police during U.S ...
Dec 01, 2021 · WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A Georgia man pleaded guilty on Wednesday to attacking a police officer during the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot by supporters of then President Donald Trump

Indeependent, hang on sloopy, and lantern2814 all fell for Jim Jordan's hoax.

And none of them have the character to admit it.

I honestly do not understand why these tards so willingly destroy their integrity for the hucksters whose piss they drink.

The FBI etc already knew everything in the dossier except for the prostitute/pee story. It was hired by billionare Republican Paul Singer.
Opposition research isn't illegal, stupid.

Trump was NOT president.. and no violence or threats were involved.
Yeah....no harm....no foul.
Except that it's fraud.

Let me show you the US Code on Fraud....dipshit.
They committed fraud to obtain a warrant in FISA court.

§ 20.510 Fraud or false statements in a Government matter.
An employees shall not, in any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States, knowingly or willfully falsify, conceal or cover up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact, or make any false, fictitious, fraudulent statements or representations, or make or use any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or entry (18 U.S.C. 1001). Special attention is required in the certification of time and attendance reports, applications for employment, request for travel reimbursement, and purchase orders and receiving forms.

Which has what to do with the insurrection or the person who got four years for assaulting a police officer? Are you saying that if the powers that be 'knew' about the insurrection, it is their fault? They should have been prepared better?

I bet you're one of those guys that believe women deserve to be raped because they might be showing a bit of leg....

After 50 rioters sentenced for January 6 insurrection, a ...
Dec 11, 2021 · After 50 rioters sentenced for January 6 insurrection, a debate rages over what justice looks like By Marshall Cohen and Hannah Rabinowitz, CNN Updated 8:06 AM ET, Sat

Yeah....no harm....no foul.
Except that it's fraud.

Let me show you the US Code on Fraud....dipshit.
They committed fraud to obtain a warrant in FISA court.

§ 20.510 Fraud or false statements in a Government matter.
An employees shall not, in any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States, knowingly or willfully falsify, conceal or cover up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact, or make any false, fictitious, fraudulent statements or representations, or make or use any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or entry (18 U.S.C. 1001). Special attention is required in the certification of time and attendance reports, applications for employment, request for travel reimbursement, and purchase orders and receiving forms.

You don't even know what the dossier was.. It was a collection of intelligence reports that the FBI already knew about.

Intelligence gathering desn't come under the law you cited, stupid. There were NO fraudulent documents involved.

The penalty is excessive

After 50 rioters sentenced for January 6 insurrection, a ...
Dec 11, 2021 · After 50 rioters sentenced for January 6 insurrection, a debate rages over what justice looks like By Marshall Cohen and Hannah Rabinowitz, CNN Updated 8:06 AM ET, Sat

You don't even know what the dossier was.. It was a collection of intelligence reports that the FBI already knew about.

Intelligence gathering desn't come under the law you cited, stupid. There were NO fraudulent documents involved.
I know exactly what the Steele Dossier was....it was nothing but OP research from the Hillary Campaign.
The FBI used it....lied in court claiming they could prove what it contained...and obtained search warrants to spy on the Trump Campaign...ILLEGALLY.
I've been hearing about the Steele Dossier for over 4 years.

Forum List

Back