4 years for another Trump insurrectionist

RT? Why are you parroting Russian propaganda, rube?

There is no evidence Ray Epps entered the Capitol. That's why he's a free man.

He owns a country entertainment venue in Arizona: Welcome to the Knotty Barn

He is a former state chapter president of the Oath Keepers.

ass cheese.......did you watch the video and what he told them what to do????........fuck you this is all falling apart

you believed a russian hoax you are a fraud and a fake.did you ever have a relationship that lasted.....you scream of you have not.................lolol.............................so easy
You almost made a sentence!

You are still bleating that proven lie you ignorant sheep? Hey idiot, the former head of the Capitol police confirmed that. As did other sources. But your TDS blinds you to reality. Cue g0000 crying now.
Link?

Lie. No insurrection charge. You are a proven liar.
He got what he was supposed to get. He attacked a police officer, he attacked the Capitol, and he attacked this country. The objective was a coup to overthrow a duly elected president and prevent the vote count. Whether there is an insurrection charge at this point is irrelevant. The country knows what they went there to do. That's what's important to know, and for them to serve justice for the crimes.

4 years for another Trump insurrectionist​

How many years did the heads of the DNC, FBI, CIA and DOJ get for obtaining a fake dossier on Trump from a Russian agent? Which they proceeded to use as evidence to obtain illegal FISA warrants from illicit and complicit judges to spy on a sitting U.S. president? Then they held the nation hostage for 18 months demanding a complete phony Russian Collusion investigation, and totally coddled by a slimy MSM. Would that be an example of an insurrection?

Last edited:
RT? Why are you parroting Russian propaganda, rube?

There is no evidence Ray Epps entered the Capitol. That's why he's a free man.

He owns a country entertainment venue in Arizona: Welcome to the Knotty Barn

He is a former state chapter president of the Oath Keepers.

The Green Beret arrested never entered the Capitol either. Epps is a planted agitator.

How many years did the heads of the DNC, FBI, CIA and DOJ get for obtaining a fake dossier on Trump from a Russian agent? Which they proceeded to use as evidence to obtain illegal FISA warrants from illicit and complicit judges to spy on a sitting U.S. president? Then they held the nation hostage for 18 months demanding a complete phony Russian Collusion investigation, and totally coddled by a slimy MSM. Would that be an example of an insurrection?
To be clear, multiple US government inquiries uncovered dozens of contacts between Trump campaign associates and Russians, which have since been acknowledged. The candidate himself and his closest advisers even welcomed the Kremlin's interference in the election. Still, none of it added up to the collusion suggested in Steele's memos. There was never anything phony about opening an investigation into Trump.

You are still bleating that proven lie you ignorant sheep? Hey idiot, the former head of the Capitol police confirmed that. As did other sources. But your TDS blinds you to reality. Cue g0000 crying now.
Wrongo, kid.

The Speaker of the House is not in charge of Capitol security. The Capitol Police Board is.

You claim "the former head of the Capitol police confirmed" Pelosi refused National Guard assistance. That is a flat out lie.

Here is the written tesitmony of the former head of the USCP: https://context-cdn.washingtonpost....172/note/be976adb-2f01-4433-bbfb-e177a10e6c57.

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6. At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.

Pelosi was not involved in that decision at all.

I hope you have the integrity to admit you have fallen for yet another hoax, this one by Jim Jordan. But I know you don't have that kind of character.

The Green Beret arrested never entered the Capitol either. Epps is a planted agitator.
On Wednesday, Brown was charged with knowingly entering a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and knowingly disrupting the orderly conduct of government business or official functions, according to the Justice Department.

Prosecutors say he was among the rioting crowd Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol, where he was photographed in military garb, a tactical vest and carrying surgical shears and zip ties. When federal agents searched his Palm River area home last week, they said they found a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition and two hand grenades.

Lock 'em all up and throw away the keys. They were intent on taking over the country. Bigly!!!
2 people have been sentenced out of over 900 that have been arrested....and still we don't know enough about them to say whether or not they were even real Trump Supporters.
For all we know....they were just a couple of assholes that the DNC bused to the Capital to start some shit. We don't know nothing other than their names. And I'm still waiting for that cop to be charged with something for shooting that woman in the throat. We also need the names of all of the cops that beat another woman to death at the start of the riot.

Still waiting on those links.

The FBI etc already knew everything in the dossier except for the prostitute/pee story. It was hired by billionare Republican Paul Singer.
Opposition research isn't illegal, stupid.

Trump was NOT president.. and no violence or threats were involved.

Forum List

Back