4 years for another Trump insurrectionist

How many years did the heads of the DNC, FBI, CIA and DOJ get for obtaining a fake dossier on Trump from a Russian agent?
Zero , because that isn't a crime.

Dang,we are being treated to every idiot cultist talking point in the book,in this thread.

It's a pretty big price to pay for being a Trump disciple, on top of being a Trump insurrectionist, four years locked away from family and other cult members. No beer for four years. Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!
You're in love with the man and can't give him up. Even aping him using his favorite words. You got it bad for the man, honey.

90% of them are here.bawwwhahahahah
They're flat nuts. It's what they get for connecting themselves with a cable to their TV's 24/7. Like that episode of Dr. Who called "The Idiot's Lantern". They are lost to humanity now, owned by the Holy Glowing Rectangle.

1640043547330.png

Which has what to do with the insurrection or the person who got four years for assaulting a police officer? Are you saying that if the powers that be 'knew' about the insurrection, it is their fault? They should have been prepared better?

I bet you're one of those guys that believe women deserve to be raped because they might be showing a bit of leg....
no one knew...................it was steered that way and morphed on its own...

Last edited:

Show us.
Funny...I looked up other news stories on various topics as well and hardly anything came up on a Google search.
I bet Google's search engine is written to ignore certain topics unless one spends hours digging them up.

Funny...I looked up other news stories on various topics as well and hardly anything came up on a Google search.
I bet Google's search engine is written to ignore certain topics unless one spends hours digging them up.
Funny, I just found 4 articles on it using Google in about 2 seconds.

After 50 rioters sentenced for January 6 insurrection, a ...
Dec 11, 2021 · After 50 rioters sentenced for January 6 insurrection, a debate rages over what justice looks like By Marshall Cohen and Hannah Rabinowitz, CNN Updated 8:06 AM ET, Sat
Compared to the lib rioters in blue cities these penalties are excessive

Imagine how long some of the antifa creeps would serve if we lived in a fair and just system....January 6th doesn't even amount to an ant to a whales ass compared to what the left did in 2020-2021 in literally every city in this country.

Gee, it never occurred to you that your imaginary story does not exist? Really?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back