40,000 verizon workers on strike !

Are the Verizon workers employees of the federal government? If not handling a dispute between a business and it's employees is not the job of the politicians.

Actually it's very common for fed mediators to enter into stalled negotiations .

But I get it. Conservatives really hate the American worker and will side wh the big company all the time.

Funny to watch them talk about "bringing jobs back to America ". What a crock .

Not so much . Still need that wire . Fios is also a big expansion into the cable market .

Are the Verizon workers employees of the federal government? If not handling a dispute between a business and it's employees is not the job of the politicians.

Actually it's very common for fed mediators to enter into stalled negotiations .

But I get it. Conservatives really hate the American worker and will side wh the big company all the time.

A candidate running for President is not a mediator and thus has no role in this dispute clearly all you get are party talking points.

A candidate running for President is not a mediator and thus has no role in this dispute clearly all you get are party talking points.

What are u talking about ? And the candidates do is comment on shit that's going on!

Including the state of jobs and outsourcing .

i wonder how the pols will handle this . It's got all the issues in the making . Keeping good paying jobs in the us , corporate greed, working class americAns .

How will the GOP handle this ? They want working class americAns , but they are also slaves to their big biz masters !

40,000 Verizon Workers Launch One of the Biggest Strikes of the Decade
what does this have to do with politics?

verizon people are over paid for what they do, by a lot. Unless you are one of their installers

i wonder how the pols will handle this . It's got all the issues in the making . Keeping good paying jobs in the us , corporate greed, working class americAns .

How will the GOP handle this ? They want working class americAns , but they are also slaves to their big biz masters !

verizon people are over paid for what they do, by a lot. Unless you are one of their installers

What does corporate greed , good paying jobs for Americans, have tondo with politics ? Have u watched any of the debates ?

Sending jobs overseas is like union busting on steroids. Also, all companies like slave labor. Such as they basically get from desperate overpopulating illegal invader scab scum mexicans. But with Trump, he is a multi billionaire. I would have to guess that means he employs people. But he wants to get rid of the DOIISSM. So what is going on. Could there be some actual patriotism at work?

This country hasn't seen much of that from about the time of Abraham Lincolin. Maybe Americans have forgotten what that's even all about. I guess we'll have to wait and see if trump gets elected to find out. But I already know what to expect from democrats. I will show you a picture of one democrat and what he had to say about negroes. For any democrats today, you can cust change the "N" word for "spicks."

Attachments

• LBJ 2.jpeg
    LBJ 2.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 101
  • LBJ 2.jpeg
    LBJ 2.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 179

What does corporate greed , good paying jobs for Americans, have tondo with politics ? Have u watched any of the debates ?

Corporate greed? What about union greed?

Corporate greed? What about union greed?

I remember hearing of a union strike by coal miners in West Virginia that got out of control. The union miners sure seemed to be greedy for bullets by the national guard heading their way. But I do get your point. It is a well known fact that many unions were run by gangsters. Who often times were more interested in shaking down the employers. But despite that, it is far easier for corporations to make their greed become a reality than is is for striking workers getting the compensation they want.

yes, leftist demand the right to fuck with the economy.

no matter how much harm they cause.

so what do you want the government to do?

force Verizon to cave?
force them to stay?
what?

Forum List

Back