🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

40% of Americans-earth 10K years old

Sure it has.

Tell me how can you disprove the Biiblical account of creation when you don't know how it was done.
But we do know WHAT was done!!! No thing (God) created everything from nothing, a direct violation of the FLoT which can be summed up as; from no thing, nothing comes.

So tell me, what THING is the God of the bible that everything in the universe comes from???

You want me to tell you what God is? God is the English name given to a singular omnipotent being in theistic and deistic religions (and other belief systems) who is either the sole deity in monotheism, or a principal deity in polytheism. The Bible says that God exists in the form of three persons, although He is one God. These three persons are said to be the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.
No, it has already been established that God is NOT a THING, so I don't need any of your doublespeak.
The fact remains that biblical creation from nothing violates the FLoT.

Lonestar, why is that you want us to respect, and I do, your positions in debate yet when someone offers another perspective and opinion other than yours you call it "dopey" and other derogatory names?
If your faith is so strong they why do you have to rely on gutter remarks to others to attempt to make your points? I played a lot of ball and it is a definite sign of giving up when my opponents started the trash talk.

Other than the Bible, what other proof do you offer?
Is the Bible scientific proof of any kind? Specifically, Psalm 118:8?

Can take the heat get out of the kitchen!

I've already shown how the Bible's historical accuracy has been supported by archeological findings. I've shown how statements in the Bible are consistent with scienctific data.
I've shown how secular history supports the Bible. For example, in The Antiquities of the Jews, book 18, chapter 3, paragraph 3 the famous historian Flavius Josephus writes:

“Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works—a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ; and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.”

In 115 AD, P. Cornelius Tacitus wrote the following passage that refers to Jesus (called “Christus,” which means “The Messiah”) in book 15, chapter 44 of The Annals:

“Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired.”

The Bible has proven to be more historically and archaeologically accurate than any other ancient book.
How do forgeries prove the historical accuracy of the Bible??????
Josephus has been known to be a forgery for centuries!!! The name of the forger, Eusebius, has been known for centuries. But if you are gullible enough to believe dating methods are inaccurate then you have been identified as gullible enough to religiously believe a forgery.

The Tacitus reference didn't appear in any christian writing until the 15th century!!!
Eusebius who made a list of Jewish and pagan references to Christianity never mentioned Tactus. In fact, it is believed the reference in Tacitus was to worshipers of the sun-god Serapis who were called Christians by others and who called themselves "Bishops of Christ."

Sure.

But we do know WHAT was done!!! No thing (God) created everything from nothing, a direct violation of the FLoT which can be summed up as; from no thing, nothing comes.

So tell me, what THING is the God of the bible that everything in the universe comes from???

You want me to tell you what God is? God is the English name given to a singular omnipotent being in theistic and deistic religions (and other belief systems) who is either the sole deity in monotheism, or a principal deity in polytheism. The Bible says that God exists in the form of three persons, although He is one God. These three persons are said to be the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.
No, it has already been established that God is NOT a THING, so I don't need any of your doublespeak.

Who said God made man from nothing? As a matter of fact the Bible specifically states how God created man. And God doesn't adhere to FLoT, I mean after all, He is God.

Originally Posted by Lonestar_logic
Nor does it interfere with mine. The Bible isn't a science book yet it is scientifically accurate. Case in point, dinosaurs are referenced in several books of the Bible, for instance Job chapter 40 verse 15 and then again in chapter 41.

There are statements in the Bible that are consistant with astronomy, meteorology, biology, anthropology, hydrology, geology and physics. Hydrothermal vents are described in two books of the Bible written before 1400 BC, more than 3000 years before their discovery by science. Gen. 7:11, Job 38:16

Who said God made man from nothing? As a matter of fact the Bible specifically states how God created man. And God doesn't adhere to FLoT, I mean after all, He is God.
Biblical creation includes more than the creation of man, as you well know. The dirt man was created from was created from nothing, violating the FLoT. You stated that the bible was scientifically accurate, yet it violates one of the most basic fundamentals of science. Your bible is more "flawed" than the dating methods you reject. Your God may not have to adhere to the FLoT, you might think, but like the dating methods he has his limits too!

Can take the heat get out of the kitchen!

I've already shown how the Bible's historical accuracy has been supported by archeological findings. I've shown how statements in the Bible are consistent with scienctific data.
I've shown how secular history supports the Bible. For example, in The Antiquities of the Jews, book 18, chapter 3, paragraph 3 the famous historian Flavius Josephus writes:

“Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works—a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ; and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.”

In 115 AD, P. Cornelius Tacitus wrote the following passage that refers to Jesus (called “Christus,” which means “The Messiah”) in book 15, chapter 44 of The Annals:

“Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired.”

The Bible has proven to be more historically and archaeologically accurate than any other ancient book.
Josephus has been known to be a forgery for centuries!!! The name of the forger, Eusebius, has been known for centuries. But if you are gullible enough to believe dating methods are inaccurate then you have been identified as gullible enough to religiously believe a forgery.

The Tacitus reference didn't appear in any christian writing until the 15th century!!!
Eusebius who made a list of Jewish and pagan references to Christianity never mentioned Tactus. In fact, it is believed the reference in Tacitus was to worshipers of the sun-god Serapis who were called Christians by others and who called themselves "Bishops of Christ."

Sure.
These are well established facts you could google for yourself if you weren't so brainwashed.

Nor does it interfere with mine. The Bible isn't a science book yet it is scientifically accurate. Case in point, dinosaurs are referenced in several books of the Bible, for instance Job chapter 40 verse 15 and then again in chapter 41.

There are statements in the Bible that are consistant with astronomy, meteorology, biology, anthropology, hydrology, geology and physics. Hydrothermal vents are described in two books of the Bible written before 1400 BC, more than 3000 years before their discovery by science. Gen. 7:11, Job 38:16

Biblical creation includes more than the creation of man, as you well know. The dirt man was created from was created from nothing, violating the FLoT. You stated that the bible was scientifically accurate, yet it violates one of the most basic fundamentals of science. Your bible is more "flawed" than the dating methods you reject. Your God may not have to adhere to the FLoT, you might think, but like the dating methods he has his limits too!

You don't know that. That may have been special dirt.

BTW God has no limits. Unlike you and I, He isn't bound by the laws that we are bound to. God is omnipotent. Shall I define "omnipotent for you?

Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Job 42:2
I know that thou canst do everything, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.

Jeremiah 32:17,27
Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Revelation 19:6
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

You have no evidence, only theories about disoveries that were found. There is no scientific law or demonstrable process that can account for non-living objects coming to life. There is no known scientific law that would allow one kind of creature to turn naturally into a completely different kind. Thousands of fossils and fossil fragments of apes and humans have now been found and they don't show a steady progression from apes to humans at all.
Again you confirm your complete ignorance of science. Nowhere does evolution say apes turned into humans!!! It says apes and humans have a common ancestor!!!
You are completely brainwashed!

Evolution of Man
From Simians to Sapiens to Sidhas

http://goldendome.org/evolutionofman/index.htm
Now you're really getting desperate, citing a religion as science!!! But even your own religious link supports me and contradicts you when it tries to work some real science into its spin. Notice how apes and man branch off separately from a common ancestor!!!!!!!!!

tree.gif

BTW God has no limits. Unlike you and I, He isn't bound by the laws that we are bound to. God is omnipotent. Shall I define "omnipotent for you?

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I know that thou canst do everything, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.

Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
The limits of God were well recognized as far back as the ancient Greeks.
Where have you been?

Even God cannot change the past.
- Agathon

Sure.
These are well established facts you could google for yourself if you weren't so brainwashed.

Sorry but they are not well established facts. There are however well documented debates about the authenticity of that (Josephus') specific paragraph. And I'll concede that many Christian scholars have accepted it as a forgery, but that doesn't make it so.

Concerning Tacitus, the passage contains an early non-Christian reference to the origin of Christianity, the execution of Christ described in the Bible's New Testament gospels, and the presence and persecution of Christians in 1st-century Rome. While a majority of scholars consider the passage authentic, some scholars have argued that it may not be authentic. Again not a well established fact.

Again you confirm your complete ignorance of science. Nowhere does evolution say apes turned into humans!!! It says apes and humans have a common ancestor!!!

Evolution of Man

Now you're really getting desperate, citing a religion as science!!! But even your own religious link supports me and contradicts you when it tries to work some real science into its spin. Notice how apes and man branch off separately from a common ancestor!!!!!!!!!

I cited a religion as science? No, I don't believe I did.

Nice picture but it proves nothing.

The limits of God were well recognized as far back as the ancient Greeks.
Where have you been?

Even God cannot change the past.
- Agathon

So Agathon's opinion is Gospel? I bet God could change the past if he so desired.

Rejection of fact is not just a religous thing.
Liberals reject financial facts all the time.

And the fact is, no one knows how old the earth is nor do they know how old humankind is.

We do know that the earth is older than 6000 years from sendiment real evidence and that humans were not just dropped here as man and wife 6000 years ago.
That is fact. Myths about Adam and Eve are not fact.

What is the definition of a year?

Lonestar, letme appealto your reason and common sense:
Which does the available science and literature point to as THE BEST EVIDENCE:
A man and a woman, Adam and Eve, were sent here by God 6000 years ago and that started ther human race.
Or:
The scientific evidence that man did evolve over many thousands of years.
Which is the best evidence we have? And why?

You have no evidence, only theories about disoveries that were found. There is no scientific law or demonstrable process that can account for non-living objects coming to life. There is no known scientific law that would allow one kind of creature to turn naturally into a completely different kind. Thousands of fossils and fossil fragments of apes and humans have now been found and they don't show a steady progression from apes to humans at all.

Then why is there no evidence of that ancestor? There is only "scientific guesses".

Myth is not a good place to build your country from.

We must insist on cold hard facts instead of myth to guide this country.

Otherwise we will fail.

Your rights are "documented" as given to you by your Creator, and as such are unalienable (cannot be taken from you by the lowly government). Are you saying your rights are a "myth"? Are you willing to give the government the authority over those rights?

The "Lord" was the "Maker" and "Enforcer" of the physical laws that man uses to convince himself he is smart thru "science".

It's not in the Bible that I'm aware of and I never claimed it was. And the Lord hasn't commanded me to make that statement but he has afforded me the luxury to state whatever the hell I want. The likes of me would be honest, hard working, God-fearing people that believes in personal accountability.

10-9? In reference to what exactly? Radio code? The book of Romans? Oct. 9th?

"hasn't afforded me the luxury to make that statement but he has afforded me the luxury to state whatever the hell I want"
I like that!!
I am honest, hard working as I own 3 businesses, believe in personal accountability but I do not fear God.
And I do not go around making petty claims that others do not.
What does any of that have to do with the theory of evolution anyway?
What time is it in Texas? 10-9?

If you're going to quote me then please quote me accurately.

Hey now, you are right, sorry about that. "hasn't commanded me to make that statement".
But I still like the "to state whatever the hell I want"
We agree on that for damn sure!

Georgia vs Texas (Jan 2, 1984)

Note that Texas entered all of their stats and facts related to the game, ignored most of ours and neglected to do so for us.
Things never change Lonestar.
They couldn't get away with not entering the final score,10-9, and a chance at a national championship denied by
THOSE JUNKYARD DAWGS.

Last edited:

Evolution of Man

I cited a religion as science? No, I don't believe I did.

Nice picture but it proves nothing.
There's that cop out word BELIEVE!

There I made your post with your link to a religious site a little bit bigger so you can't pretend to have missed your own post!

When I pointed out that science does not claim man came from apes, you posted the link to the religious site as what science says to counter my claim.

The nice picture comes from your own link!!!!!!! Obviously you got no farther into your link than the nice picture that proves nothing your religious link opens with.

Forum List

Back