🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

40% of Americans-earth 10K years old

You have no evidence, only theories about disoveries that were found. There is no scientific law or demonstrable process that can account for non-living objects coming to life. There is no known scientific law that would allow one kind of creature to turn naturally into a completely different kind. Thousands of fossils and fossil fragments of apes and humans have now been found and they don't show a steady progression from apes to humans at all.
Again you confirm your complete ignorance of science. Nowhere does evolution say apes turned into humans!!! It says apes and humans have a common ancestor!!!
You are completely brainwashed!

Then why is there no evidence of that ancestor? There is only "scientific guesses".

Scientific guesses vs supersticious guesses?

I believe it was 40,000 polled and self proclaimed conservatives it is over 50%.
Religion gives conservatism a bad name.

Dec. 10-12 with a random sample of 1,019 adults, ages 18 and older, living in the continental United States. The findings were weighted by gender, age, race, education, religion and phone lines to make the sample nationally representative.

Not impressed. It even blows away your rant about conservatives.

Considering how few educated people today have landlines, I'm pretty sure the poll is slanted. We have a landline, but we don't answer polls. No time or inclination. Let's face it, the busy productive people aren't answering the polls. Even if they do, they eliminate us pretty quickly. I've gotten polled and the first question they ask is if I'm a democrat or republican and when I say I'm and independent they thank me and hang up.

I do no polls either. They can pay me if they want my opinion.
They make money from polls or they would not do them.

I kept getting "polls" in the mail this fall and they were just politics no polls at all.
Wanting me to join pro gun groups or support Rand Paul.

Last edited:
The creation myth has no basis in science.

it doesnt?.....i would think that if God does indeed exist.....he would have to know a hell of a lot about every kind of science there is to have put all this together....and it does say it took him a certain amount of time to do it....so just because the bible does not describe how he did it......the Alien being in question,would have to of used incredibly advanced knowledge to put all this in motion.....hence "GOD" is an incredibly advanced being,who is also using science WAY beyond our ability to comprehend....

How very CHRISTIAN of you!

I know of no commandment that says. "Thou shall not harrass stupid liberals."
You cultists know less about the bible than you do about science, and you know nothing about science.

Mr 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Ro 13:9* For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

But you're not my neighbor.

I know of no commandment that says. "Thou shall not harrass stupid liberals."
You cultists know less about the bible than you do about science, and you know nothing about science.

Mr 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Ro 13:9* For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

A perfect example of how CON$ can RATIONALIZE that they are above all rules even the commandments of God!!!!

So you are free to lie to some because you are not commanded to be truthful to all, BRILLIANT! :cuckoo:

De 5:20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.

De 5:21* Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour’s wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour’s house,

Zec 3:10* In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

I happen to believe the earth was created in 1956...days before my birth

Can anyone prove the earth existed before I was born?

Last edited:

A perfect example of how CON$ can RATIONALIZE that they are above all rules even the commandments of God!!!!

So you are free to lie to some because you are not commanded to be truthful to all, BRILLIANT! :cuckoo:

De 5:21* Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour’s wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour’s house,

Zec 3:10* In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself is not a one of the Ten Commandments.

I've lied to no one. I called you stupid, that is an opinion not a lie, dumbass!

Texas..and Texans definitely suck.

Texas is also leading the nation out of the recession.

Pick your category, and Texas dominates. Three of the top five most resilient major metro areas for employment are in Texas: McAllen at one, Austin at three, and San Antonio at five. El Paso and Houston make the top 15. How about state debt? Texas ranks fourth in the country. Texas cities claimed four of the top five spots in the Milken Institute's Best Performing Cities Index, four of the top ten of Forbes' "Cities Where the Recession is Easing," and another four spots in last year's Top Ten in Homebuilding (admittedly, a bit like winning a Warmest Ice Cube contest).

Talk to folks in Texas about their state's good fortune, and they'll also point out that the Lone Star State would be the 15th largest economy in the world if it were really alone, and that 64 Fortune 500 companies call Texas home, more than any other state. For relish: more Americans are moving into Texas than any other state, and CNBC recently named it Top State for Business for the second time in three years.

How Texas Is Dominating the Recession - Derek Thompson - Business - The Atlantic

I can see how you would be jealous of Texas and Texans.

I've lied to no one. I called you stupid, that is an opinion not a lie, dumbass!
Love thy neighbor is one of the two GREATEST commandments and therefore a commandment none the less.
But keep up the RATIONALIZATIONS, they are very illuminating!

Pick your category, and Texas dominates. Three of the top five most resilient major metro areas for employment are in Texas: McAllen at one, Austin at three, and San Antonio at five. El Paso and Houston make the top 15. How about state debt? Texas ranks fourth in the country. Texas cities claimed four of the top five spots in the Milken Institute's Best Performing Cities Index, four of the top ten of Forbes' "Cities Where the Recession is Easing," and another four spots in last year's Top Ten in Homebuilding (admittedly, a bit like winning a Warmest Ice Cube contest).

Talk to folks in Texas about their state's good fortune, and they'll also point out that the Lone Star State would be the 15th largest economy in the world if it were really alone, and that 64 Fortune 500 companies call Texas home, more than any other state. For relish: more Americans are moving into Texas than any other state, and CNBC recently named it Top State for Business for the second time in three years.

How Texas Is Dominating the Recession - Derek Thompson - Business - The Atlantic

Jealous? No.

I am sick of a state filled with traitors.

They want out of the Union..and I fully support that.

They are a welfare state living on the backs of places like New York.

Love thy neighbor is one of the two GREATEST commandments and therefore a commandment none the less.
But keep up the RATIONALIZATIONS, they are very illuminating!

What is your point? You didn't get enough love as a child so now you need to seek it from strangers? No matter what the commandments are, you're still stupid and no commandment will change that.

Jealous? No.

I am sick of a state filled with traitors.

They want out of the Union..and I fully support that.

They are a welfare state living on the backs of places like New York.

Can you prove anything you've stated?

No, of course you can't!

Don't be a hater just because your state sucks.

See cheap illegal immigrant labor works.

See another jealous liberal making a claim with no facts to back it up.

See another jealous liberal making a claim with no facts to back it up.

So I am like a Bible?

Forum List

Back