🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

40% of Americans-earth 10K years old

Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself is not a one of the Ten Commandments.

I've lied to no one. I called you stupid, that is an opinion not a lie, dumbass!
Love thy neighbor is one of the two GREATEST commandments and therefore a commandment none the less.
But keep up the RATIONALIZATIONS, they are very illuminating!

Mr 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Ro 13:9* For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

What is your point? You didn't get enough love as a child so now you need to seek it from strangers? No matter what the commandments are, you're still stupid and no commandment will change that.
The point is to simply let YOU make a fool of YOURSELF.

Love thy neighbor is one of the two GREATEST commandments and therefore a commandment none the less.
But keep up the RATIONALIZATIONS, they are very illuminating!

Mr 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Ro 13:9* For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

What is your point? You didn't get enough love as a child so now you need to seek it from strangers? No matter what the commandments are, you're still stupid and no commandment will change that.
The point is to simply let YOU make a fool of YOURSELF.

And it backfired, too bad.

I haven't bothered to follow all 20+ pages of this thread thus far.

Is there anybody making the argument that the earth is actually 10,000 years old?

Not that I'm aware of, although that seemed to be the accusation.

But you're not my neighbor.
A perfect example of how CON$ can RATIONALIZE that they are above all rules even the commandments of God!!!!

So you are free to lie to some because you are not commanded to be truthful to all, BRILLIANT! :cuckoo:

De 5:20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.

De 5:21* Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour’s wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour’s house,

Zec 3:10* In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

I've lied to no one. I called you stupid, that is an opinion not a lie, dumbass!

Love thy neighbor is in the Bible more than any other quote. I believe it is 254 times.
AChristlike way of how one lives.

A perfect example of how CON$ can RATIONALIZE that they are above all rules even the commandments of God!!!!

So you are free to lie to some because you are not commanded to be truthful to all, BRILLIANT! :cuckoo:

De 5:20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.

De 5:21* Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour’s wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour’s house,

Zec 3:10* In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Love thy neighbor is in the Bible more than any other quote. I believe it is 254 times.
AChristlike way of how one lives.
It's both Old and New Testament too!

Le 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Ga 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Is there anybody making the argument that the earth is actually 10,000 years old?
That would require honesty.

Instead they are claiming that all dating methods are flawed thus calling billions of years into question and leaving 6 to 10 thousand years open as a definite possibility.

Instead they are claiming that all dating methods are flawed thus calling billions of years into question and leaving 6 to 10 thousand years open as a definite possibility.

You want to show me the post that says that???????????????????

So I am like a Bible?

No the Bible has been supported by archeological findings.

to correct your quote. The bible has been in small part supported by archeological findings. None of the spiritual/supernatural findings have been substantiated.
and still not any archelogical evidence that Jesus existed.

so you think a group of people way back when concocted this story about this dude named Jesus?....and their made up story has gone as far as it has?......

CON$ have to be the laziest people on the face of the Earth!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3112975-post36.html

CON$ have to be the laziest people on the face of the Earth!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3112975-post36.html

wouldn't know, I'm\ not a conservative. I take your point though, I didn't read that whole post but I assume it's not saying the world is only 10,000 years old.

What makes any of you think you are right and they are wrong?Quite honestly, I dont have a clue how old the earth is. But I know there are some serious flaws with the assumptions. I understand why the assumptions are made. and quite logically, i think it's logical to assume those facts, but they are nevertheless assumptions.

The most important assumption we all make is: The laws of nature are the same today as they were in the past.

We don't know that. Things could have been radically different. And the problem is unless we discover time travel we cant go back and test things for ourselves.

Maybe we should remember humility is a good virtue to have rather than assuming that because the data points to one another or another that it's the only answer. Especially on an issue that is completely irrelevant.

Faith.

define faith.

because faith means believing in something without any real proof. can you currently prove jesus existed without faith? can you prove god exists without faith? can you prove creationism exists without faith? can you prove anything in the bible without faith?

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ev_proof.htm

Last edited:
can you currently prove jesus existed without faith? can you prove god exists without faith? can you prove creationism exists without faith? can you prove anything in the bible without faith?

Why most scientists support the theory of evolution

by the same token.....can you prove Jesus did not exist?.....can you prove Creationism is NOT how it was done?.....and there are many things in the Bible that actually happened and many of the Characters did live at one time....

can you currently prove jesus existed without faith? can you prove god exists without faith? can you prove creationism exists without faith? can you prove anything in the bible without faith?

by the same token.....can you prove Jesus did not exist?.....can you prove Creationism is NOT how it was done?.....and there are many things in the Bible that actually happened and many of the Characters did live at one time....

You are correct as to religous beliefs. NO ONE can prove that my religous beliefs are false. NO ONE can prove that my religous beliefs are true. Same with your religous beliefs and all religous beliefs.
NOT the same with science. Science is not beliefs. Religion is and always has been.
No one's religous beliefs are any better than anyone elses. That is the problem with religion. Most everyone religous believes theirs is THE ONLY WAY.
Such an insult to our brothers and sisters worldwide.

What makes any of you think you are right and they are wrong?Quite honestly, I dont have a clue how old the earth is. But I know there are some serious flaws with the assumptions. I understand why the assumptions are made. and quite logically, i think it's logical to assume those facts, but they are nevertheless assumptions.

The most important assumption we all make is: The laws of nature are the same today as they were in the past.

We don't know that. Things could have been radically different. And the problem is unless we discover time travel we cant go back and test things for ourselves.

Maybe we should remember humility is a good virtue to have rather than assuming that because the data points to one another or another that it's the only answer. Especially on an issue that is completely irrelevant.

Faith.

define faith.

because faith means believing in something without any real proof. can you currently prove jesus existed without faith? can you prove god exists without faith? can you prove creationism exists without faith? can you prove anything in the bible without faith?

love your report...."almost all scientists" and "almost all protestants"...what happened the the Catholics and what the heck is "almost all?"

Why would you want to prove something that requires faith? The only reason is because you don't have that faith. Sorry about that, get over it and recognize that some people do have faith.

There is nothing in the Bible that precludes dinosaurs. Heck, I have a KVJ which has a picture of dinosaurs on the cover page. Time is measured differently in the Bible. Do you really think Abraham lived to be more than a hundred????? or that Sarah had a baby in her 90's? Yeah, some people take the Bible literally, but most accept that they have to interpret it for themselves. This is why the best thing to ever happen to Christianity was making the Bible available to all, instead of us having to rely on what the preachers say.

You are correct as to religous beliefs. NO ONE can prove that my religous beliefs are false. NO ONE can prove that my religous beliefs are true. Same with your religous beliefs and all religous beliefs.
NOT the same with science. Science is not beliefs. Religion is and always has been.
No one's religous beliefs are any better than anyone elses. That is the problem with religion. Most everyone religous believes theirs is THE ONLY WAY.

Just a question, why would you have a religion if you didn't think yours was the only religion, or the right religion? I don't believe that all non-Christians are going to hell but at the same time, I'm certain that Christianity is THE religion, the best religion, the only true religion.

BUT.....if "GOD",does truly exist......only ONE of those Religions have got it right......the others have all deviated off the path....

Forum List

Back