🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

40% of Americans-earth 10K years old

It's a fact according to who? You?

It has already been shown that dating methods are not accurate. And you nor I know how or when man was created. You can no more disprove the creation of man according to the Bible than I can prove it. Furthermore you cannot prove the evolutionists theories about when man was created either.

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
Psalm 118:8
No it hasn't!!!! You simply pontificated that because any single dating method does not have a range of accuracy that is INFINITE they are not accurate within ANY range.

That's like saying that a bathroom scale that a 150 lb person weighs himself on is not accurate within its range of accuracy because its dial can't accurately show the difference between a one gram weight and a 2 gram weight even though there are other scales that can accurately measure grains as well as grams. Of course the scales that can measure a gram accurately are not accurate by your "logic" because they can't measure tons.

And biblical creation itself has been scientifically disproved by the First Law of Thermodynamics.

Sure it has.

Tell me how can you disprove the Biiblical account of creation when you don't know how it was done.

Tell me what "the likes of you" means Lonestar. Explain that one and quote the Bible verse that you learned that from and how that is trusting in the Lord.

Tell us what you believe Lonestar.
How did we get here?

My beliefs aren't relevant, what is relevant is what can be proven. And neither creationist nor evolutionist can prove their claims.

"My beliefs aren't relevant"
I respect that.
A conservative Repiblican appointed Republican Federal Judge in Pennsylvania and every other judge and jury in every case brought by creationist schoolboards and school associations disagrees Lonestar about evolution being provable.
Are they all wrong and you are right?

Lonestar, letme appealto your reason and common sense:
Which does the available science and literature point to as THE BEST EVIDENCE:
A man and a woman, Adam and Eve, were sent here by God 6000 years ago and that started ther human race.
Or:
The scientific evidence that man did evolve over many thousands of years.
Which is the best evidence we have? And why?

You have no evidence, only theories about disoveries that were found. There is no scientific law or demonstrable process that can account for non-living objects coming to life. There is no known scientific law that would allow one kind of creature to turn naturally into a completely different kind. Thousands of fossils and fossil fragments of apes and humans have now been found and they don't show a steady progression from apes to humans at all.
Again you confirm your complete ignorance of science. Nowhere does evolution say apes turned into humans!!! It says apes and humans have a common ancestor!!!
You are completely brainwashed!

Evolution of Man
From Simians to Sapiens to Sidhas

http://goldendome.org/evolutionofman/index.htm

Denying science yet again.

What about denying science helps this country protect its self and move intellignetly forward?

You run from questions like a monkey on fire.
You refuse to debate. Your mind is made up.
Which is it?
The Adam and Eve story or the evolution thesis?
Which? And why?

I run from nothing or no one, especially the likes of you. I answered your dopey question when I quoted Psalm 118:8.

Lonestar, why is that you want us to respect, and I do, your positions in debate yet when someone offers another perspective and opinion other than yours you call it "dopey" and other derogatory names?
If your faith is so strong they why do you have to rely on gutter remarks to others to attempt to make your points? I played a lot of ball and it is a definite sign of giving up when my opponents started the trash talk.

Other than the Bible, what other proof do you offer?
Is the Bible scientific proof of any kind? Specifically, Psalm 118:8?

Can take the heat get out of the kitchen!

I've already shown how the Bible's historical accuracy has been supported by archeological findings. I've shown how statements in the Bible are consistent with scienctific data.
I've shown how secular history supports the Bible. For example, in The Antiquities of the Jews, book 18, chapter 3, paragraph 3 the famous historian Flavius Josephus writes:

“Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works—a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ; and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.”

In 115 AD, P. Cornelius Tacitus wrote the following passage that refers to Jesus (called “Christus,” which means “The Messiah”) in book 15, chapter 44 of The Annals:

“Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired.”

The Bible has proven to be more historically and archaeologically accurate than any other ancient book.

No it hasn't!!!! You simply pontificated that because any single dating method does not have a range of accuracy that is INFINITE they are not accurate within ANY range.

That's like saying that a bathroom scale that a 150 lb person weighs himself on is not accurate within its range of accuracy because its dial can't accurately show the difference between a one gram weight and a 2 gram weight even though there are other scales that can accurately measure grains as well as grams. Of course the scales that can measure a gram accurately are not accurate by your "logic" because they can't measure tons.

And biblical creation itself has been scientifically disproved by the First Law of Thermodynamics.

Sure it has.

Tell me how can you disprove the Biiblical account of creation when you don't know how it was done.

Tell me what "the likes of you" means Lonestar. Explain that one and quote the Bible verse that you learned that from and how that is trusting in the Lord.

The "likes of you" means exactly that. You need the verse explained to you? Surely you jest. "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man." That's huh.... pretty much self explanatory.

Tell us what you believe Lonestar.
How did we get here?

My beliefs aren't relevant, what is relevant is what can be proven. And neither creationist nor evolutionist can prove their claims.

"My beliefs aren't relevant"
I respect that.
A conservative Repiblican appointed Republican Federal Judge in Pennsylvania and every other judge and jury in every case brought by creationist schoolboards and school associations disagrees Lonestar about evolution being provable.
Are they all wrong and you are right?

Yes they are wrong. The theory of evolution is just that, a theory, not a proven fact.

You are on the wrong side of the facts.

pretending you are not by buying into religious stupidity is NOT acceptable as a fact.

Your reigions attempts to fight the facts are not acceptable to the vast scientific world.

We intelligent beings dont decide our actions on myth, you do.

You have no evidence, only theories about disoveries that were found. There is no scientific law or demonstrable process that can account for non-living objects coming to life. There is no known scientific law that would allow one kind of creature to turn naturally into a completely different kind. Thousands of fossils and fossil fragments of apes and humans have now been found and they don't show a steady progression from apes to humans at all.

Which is it?
Which? And why?

I run from nothing or no one, especially the likes of you. I answered your dopey question when I quoted Psalm 118:8.

"I run from nothing or no one, especially from the likes of you" is what you stated.
Where is that in the Bible Lonestar? Where is it that the Lord commanded you to state that?
And what are "the likes of you"?
You are quite good at the Texas shuffle but does 10-9 ring a bell to you?

It's a fact according to who? You?

It has already been shown that dating methods are not accurate. And you nor I know how or when man was created. You can no more disprove the creation of man according to the Bible than I can prove it. Furthermore you cannot prove the evolutionists theories about when man was created either.

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
Psalm 118:8

Sure it has.

But we do know WHAT was done!!! No thing (God) created everything from nothing, a direct violation of the FLoT which can be summed up as; from no thing, nothing comes.

So tell me, what THING is the God of the bible that everything in the universe comes from???

Myth is not a good place to build your country from.

We must insist on cold hard facts instead of myth to guide this country.

Otherwise we will fail.

Which is it?
Which? And why?

"I run from nothing or no one, especially from the likes of you" is what you stated.
Where is that in the Bible Lonestar? Where is it that the Lord commanded you to state that?

It's not in the Bible that I'm aware of and I never claimed it was. And the Lord hasn't commanded me to make that statement but he has afforded me the luxury to state whatever the hell I want. The likes of me would be honest, hard working, God-fearing people that believes in personal accountability.

10-9? In reference to what exactly? Radio code? The book of Romans? Oct. 9th?

It's not in the Bible that I'm aware of and I never claimed it was. And the Lord hasn't commanded me to make that statement but he has afforded me the luxury to state whatever the hell I want. The likes of me would be honest, hard working, God-fearing people that believes in personal accountability.

"hasn't afforded me the luxury to make that statement but he has afforded me the luxury to state whatever the hell I want"
I like that!!
I am honest, hard working as I own 3 businesses, believe in personal accountability but I do not fear God.
And I do not go around making petty claims that others do not.
What does any of that have to do with the theory of evolution anyway?
What time is it in Texas? 10-9?

Sure it has.

But we do know WHAT was done!!! No thing (God) created everything from nothing, a direct violation of the FLoT which can be summed up as; from no thing, nothing comes.

So tell me, what THING is the God of the bible that everything in the universe comes from???

You want me to tell you what God is? God is the English name given to a singular omnipotent being in theistic and deistic religions (and other belief systems) who is either the sole deity in monotheism, or a principal deity in polytheism. The Bible says that God exists in the form of three persons, although He is one God. These three persons are said to be the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.

"hasn't afforded me the luxury to make that statement but he has afforded me the luxury to state whatever the hell I want"
I like that!!
I am honest, hard working as I own 3 businesses, believe in personal accountability but I do not fear God.
And I do not go around making petty claims that others do not.
What does any of that have to do with the theory of evolution anyway?
What time is it in Texas? 10-9?

If you're going to quote me then please quote me accurately.

Lonestar, why is that you want us to respect, and I do, your positions in debate yet when someone offers another perspective and opinion other than yours you call it "dopey" and other derogatory names?
If your faith is so strong they why do you have to rely on gutter remarks to others to attempt to make your points? I played a lot of ball and it is a definite sign of giving up when my opponents started the trash talk.

Other than the Bible, what other proof do you offer?
Is the Bible scientific proof of any kind? Specifically, Psalm 118:8?

Can take the heat get out of the kitchen!

I've already shown how the Bible's historical accuracy has been supported by archeological findings. I've shown how statements in the Bible are consistent with scienctific data.
I've shown how secular history supports the Bible. For example, in The Antiquities of the Jews, book 18, chapter 3, paragraph 3 the famous historian Flavius Josephus writes:

“Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works—a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ; and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.”

In 115 AD, P. Cornelius Tacitus wrote the following passage that refers to Jesus (called “Christus,” which means “The Messiah”) in book 15, chapter 44 of The Annals:

“Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired.”

The Bible has proven to be more historically and archaeologically accurate than any other ancient book.
How do forgeries prove the historical accuracy of the Bible??????
Josephus has been known to be a forgery for centuries!!! The name of the forger, Eusebius, has been known for centuries. But if you are gullible enough to believe dating methods are inaccurate then you have been identified as gullible enough to religiously believe a forgery.

The Tacitus reference didn't appear in any christian writing until the 15th century!!!
Eusebius who made a list of Jewish and pagan references to Christianity never mentioned Tactus. In fact, it is believed the reference in Tacitus was to worshipers of the sun-god Serapis who were called Christians by others and who called themselves "Bishops of Christ."

Forum List

Back