🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

40% of Americans-earth 10K years old

Originally Posted by logical4u If the voices are telling you to hurt someone, chances are, that is NOT the Lord.

Love how those that declare the Lord unjust want to use this as the example.

The people the Lord judged and ordered executed were in violation of the Laws against the Lord and the laws against men. Since the sins of the father were passed on, the children were also "guilty". The excecution of the "bullies on the block" by the "weaklings on the block" (the ex-slaves, the Israelites) was to demonstrate the power of the Lord. There was no way the ex-slaves could have won one single battle without the Lord, siding with them.

How terrible the crimes must have been for the Lord to order the total destruction of these cultures. Funny, you guys never want to discuss the children they burned alive during orgies dedicated to another god, Mollech. You don't want to talk about how the children screamed while their community partied. You want to talk about how it was wrong to judge them and execute them...... hmmm
Does that mean you support killing the young? Do you just support killing the very young (abortions)? No wonder that part of the Bible scares you.
The "terrible crime" could simply be living on land for generations that God's Chosen wanted to steal, as you well know.

Nice avoid. Go back and read the reasons the Lord "commanded" the Israelites to ennact justice.

, How terrible the crimes must have been for the Lord to order the total destruction of these cultures. Funny, you guys never want to discuss the children they burned alive during orgies dedicated to another god, Mollech. You don't want to talk about how the children screamed while their community partied. You want to talk about how it was wrong to judge them and execute them...... hmmm
Does that mean you support killing the young? Do you just support killing the very young (abortions)? No wonder that part of the Bible scares you.
I didn't avoid anything. I gave you an example used to rationalize the slaughter of "infants and sucklings," stealing their land.

You are avoiding YOUR claim that if voices in your head tell you to hurt someone it is not the LORD, when clearly it is. YOU may rationalize that it is justified all you want, psychopaths always do, but the fact still remains that the LORD does tell you to hurt "infants and sucklings."

BTW the Bible was written by men inspired by God. I come to that conclusion by knowing the Bible contains 66 books written over a vast amount of time on three continents in three different languages with authors from every station in life. This ancient text includes matters of love, hate, death, sin, marriage, civil laws, and relationships with each other as well as with God. And although these works were written independently, they show an amazing congruency.
But only if you ignore the in-congruencies!

For example, the bible says the Earth is fixed and unmoving for ever, which would include the future end times. But the bible also says the Earth will surely move in the last days.

Ps 93:1 The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is established, that it cannot be moved.

Ps 96:10 Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved

Ps 104:5 the LORD hath founded the earth upon its own bases; it shall not be removed forever and ever

1 Ch 16: 30 Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

Contradicted by

Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed
I can't help but notice you are avoiding this post!!!!!!

I'm not avoiding anything. Try putting those verses in context.

That's right, I forgot you never read the bible.

Not only does the bible say the sun revolves around the Earth, it says the Sun changes speed in the process!!!

King James Version
Ec 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

The New Living Translation
Ec 1:5 The sun rises and sets and hurries around to rise again.

That's it? Hell then we are all guilty of being scientifically incorrect. I mean I'm sure you've heard it said that "the sun rises in the east and sets in the west"?

You fail!
Sure we all say that the days and nights are not equal in time because the Earth hurries for part of each day! :cuckoo:

No we all don't say that, as a matter of fact that's the first I heard of such a idiotic statement.

I do know that meteorologist often tells us what time the sunsets and the sunrises.

But only if you ignore the in-congruencies!

For example, the bible says the Earth is fixed and unmoving for ever, which would include the future end times. But the bible also says the Earth will surely move in the last days.

Ps 93:1 The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is established, that it cannot be moved.

Ps 96:10 Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved

Ps 104:5 the LORD hath founded the earth upon its own bases; it shall not be removed forever and ever

1 Ch 16: 30 Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

Contradicted by

Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

Yes you are, your link does not in any way address the CONTRADICTION in Isa 24:19!!!!!!!!!

However you define fixed and unmoved and removed, Isa 24:19 contradicts Psalms and 1 Ch.
Try again.

King James Version
Ec 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

That's it? Hell then we are all guilty of being scientifically incorrect. I mean I'm sure you've heard it said that "the sun rises in the east and sets in the west"?

You fail!
Sure we all say that the days and nights are not equal in time because the Earth hurries for part of each day! :cuckoo:

No we all don't say that, as a matter of fact that's the first I heard of such a idiotic statement.

I do know that meteorologist often tells us what time the sunsets and the sunrises.
Further proof you've never read the bible. Clearly the bible says the Sun or Earth changes speed each day and night. You can pretend that the words HATHETH and HURRIES were not highlighted, but obviously whether you argue that the Sun or Earth moves that does not mean that the moving body changes speed.
Try again.

Yes you are, your link does not in any way address the CONTRADICTION in Isa 24:19!!!!!!!!!

However you define fixed and unmoved and removed, Isa 24:19 contradicts Psalms and 1 Ch.
Try again.

Look you retard. read the entire chapter.

1 See, the LORD is going to lay waste the earth
and devastate it;
he will ruin its face
and scatter its inhabitants—
2 it will be the same
for priest as for people,
for the master as for his servant,
for the mistress as for her servant,
for seller as for buyer,
for borrower as for lender,
for debtor as for creditor.
3 The earth will be completely laid waste
and totally plundered.
The LORD has spoken this word.
4 The earth dries up and withers,
the world languishes and withers,
the heavens languish with the earth.
5 The earth is defiled by its people;
they have disobeyed the laws,
violated the statutes
and broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore a curse consumes the earth;
its people must bear their guilt.
Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up,
and very few are left.
7 The new wine dries up and the vine withers;
all the merrymakers groan.
8 The joyful timbrels are stilled,
the noise of the revelers has stopped,
the joyful harp is silent.
9 No longer do they drink wine with a song;
the beer is bitter to its drinkers.
10 The ruined city lies desolate;
the entrance to every house is barred.
11 In the streets they cry out for wine;
all joy turns to gloom,
all joyful sounds are banished from the earth.
12 The city is left in ruins,
its gate is battered to pieces.
13 So will it be on the earth
and among the nations,
as when an olive tree is beaten,
or as when gleanings are left after the grape harvest.

14 They raise their voices, they shout for joy;
from the west they acclaim the LORD’s majesty.
15 Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD;
exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel,
in the islands of the sea.
16 From the ends of the earth we hear singing:
“Glory to the Righteous One.”

But I said, “I waste away, I waste away!
Woe to me!
The treacherous betray!
With treachery the treacherous betray!”
17 Terror and pit and snare await you,
people of the earth.
18 Whoever flees at the sound of terror
will fall into a pit;
whoever climbs out of the pit
will be caught in a snare.

The floodgates of the heavens are opened,
the foundations of the earth shake.
19 The earth is broken up,
the earth is split asunder,
the earth is violently shaken.
20 The earth reels like a drunkard,
it sways like a hut in the wind;
so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion
that it falls—never to rise again.

21 In that day the LORD will punish
the powers in the heavens above
and the kings on the earth below.
22 They will be herded together
like prisoners bound in a dungeon;
they will be shut up in prison
and be punished[a] after many days.
23 The moon will be dismayed,
the sun ashamed;
for the LORD Almighty will reign
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
and before its elders—with great glory.

King James Version

Further proof you've never read the bible. Clearly the bible says the Sun or Earth changes speed each day and night. You can pretend that the words HATHETH and HURRIES were not highlighted, but obviously whether you argue that the Sun or Earth moves that does not mean that the moving body changes speed.
Try again.

Ignore the scientific incorrections made each and everyday and just focus on bits and pieces in the Bible.

Originally Posted by logical4u If the voices are telling you to hurt someone, chances are, that is NOT the Lord.

The "terrible crime" could simply be living on land for generations that God's Chosen wanted to steal, as you well know.

Nice avoid. Go back and read the reasons the Lord "commanded" the Israelites to ennact justice.

, How terrible the crimes must have been for the Lord to order the total destruction of these cultures. Funny, you guys never want to discuss the children they burned alive during orgies dedicated to another god, Mollech. You don't want to talk about how the children screamed while their community partied. You want to talk about how it was wrong to judge them and execute them...... hmmm
I didn't avoid anything. I gave you an example used to rationalize the slaughter of "infants and sucklings," stealing their land.

You are avoiding YOUR claim that if voices in your head tell you to hurt someone it is not the LORD, when clearly it is. YOU may rationalize that it is justified all you want, psychopaths always do, but the fact still remains that the LORD does tell you to hurt "infants and sucklings."

There are a few thousand years seperating the two statements. The first statement was from the Lord to Joshua. The second statement was from me, explaining that Yeshua is the "Word" (under the rules of the "new covenant" where the Lord is written onto men's hearts & men can be forgiven for their sins). From this point forward, Yeshua will be the judge and the enforcer, not man. Hence the whole: if a community spurns you, shake the dust from your feet when you leave and the Lord will treat them likewise (notice, no orders of going back and hurting anyone).
Do you have any evidence that the Lord has told anyone to wipe out cultures after the NT?

Originally Posted by Lonestar_logic BTW the Bible was written by men inspired by God. I come to that conclusion by knowing the Bible contains 66 books written over a vast amount of time on three continents in three different languages with authors from every station in life. This ancient text includes matters of love, hate, death, sin, marriage, civil laws, and relationships with each other as well as with God. And although these works were written independently, they show an amazing congruency.

Contradicted by

Try again.

and devastate it;
he will ruin its face
2 it will be the same
for seller as for buyer,
and totally plundered.
violated the statutes
and very few are left.
all joy turns to gloom,
and among the nations,

Woe to me!
The treacherous betray!
people of the earth.
will fall into a pit;

the sun ashamed;
And clearly in its entirety Isa contradicts Psalms. Psalms says the Earth will NOT be removed forever which would include the end times of Isa, but Isa says the Earth WILL SURELY be removed in the end times, blowing your "CONGRUENCY" claim from book to book and author to author out of the water!!!
Try to stay on point.

Originally Posted by Lonestar_logic BTW the Bible was written by men inspired by God. I come to that conclusion by knowing the Bible contains 66 books written over a vast amount of time on three continents in three different languages with authors from every station in life. This ancient text includes matters of love, hate, death, sin, marriage, civil laws, and relationships with each other as well as with God. And although these works were written independently, they show an amazing congruency.

Contradicted by

Try again.

and devastate it;
he will ruin its face
2 it will be the same
for seller as for buyer,
and totally plundered.
violated the statutes
and very few are left.
all joy turns to gloom,
and among the nations,

Woe to me!
The treacherous betray!
people of the earth.
will fall into a pit;

the sun ashamed;
And clearly in its entirety Isa contradicts Psalms. Psalms says the Earth will NOT be removed forever which would include the end times of Isa, but Isa says the Earth WILL SURELY be removed in the end times, blowing your "CONGRUENCY" claim from book to book and author to author out of the water!!!
Try to stay on point.

It is predicted that the mountains would be flattened and the islands would be no more before Yeshua returns. It is also predicted the earth will shake and the angels will shout so even the deaf will hear. For those that believe in evolution, it will seem like the earth is ending. For those that believe in creation, it will be a notification that Yeshua is ready to build the "new Jerusalem", and is preparing the earth.

There are a few thousand years seperating the two statements. The first statement was from the Lord to Joshua. The second statement was from me, explaining that Yeshua is the "Word" (under the rules of the "new covenant" where the Lord is written onto men's hearts & men can be forgiven for their sins). From this point forward, Yeshua will be the judge and the enforcer, not man. Hence the whole: if a community spurns you, shake the dust from your feet when you leave and the Lord will treat them likewise (notice, no orders of going back and hurting anyone).
Do you have any evidence that the Lord has told anyone to wipe out cultures after the NT?
Lu 19:27* But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Contradicted by

and devastate it;
he will ruin its face
2 it will be the same
for seller as for buyer,
and totally plundered.
violated the statutes
and very few are left.
all joy turns to gloom,
and among the nations,

Woe to me!
The treacherous betray!
people of the earth.
will fall into a pit;

the sun ashamed;
Try to stay on point.

It is predicted that the mountains would be flattened and the islands would be no more before Yeshua returns. It is also predicted the earth will shake and the angels will shout so even the deaf will hear. For those that believe in evolution, it will seem like the earth is ending. For those that believe in creation, it will be a notification that Yeshua is ready to build the "new Jerusalem", and is preparing the earth.
Thank you for finally admitting that the fixed and unmoving Earth will "shake" (move) in the end times, contrary to Psalms.

its written / printed on paper, thats is scientifically factual...... oh and ink was used as well, so was the scientific process of binding..... other than that i really dont know

Lu 19:27* But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

DECEIVER. That is a story that was being told, it was not the promotion of wiping out other cultures by Yeshua.

Contradicted by

Try to stay on point.

Thank you for finally admitting that the fixed and unmoving Earth will "shake" (move) in the end times, contrary to Psalms.

The earth "shakes" now. Are you saying every earthquake is the end?

arent you the one who said the earth shaking will bring about the end?

arent you the one who said the earth shaking will bring about the end?

No, I said that "earth shaking" along with some other signs would mean that Yeshua was coming to build the New Jerusalem, here, on earth. Why would He destroy the earth if He was building a city to rule here, on earth?

Lonestar's a joke at this point. He keeps asserting things that he can't back up...then saying he isn't trying to prove anything. He keeps attempting to prove that religion makes more sense....then saying he isn't trying to prove anything.

Wha???

red-donkulous

You're a dumbass, but I suspect you already know that.

Now show where I have claimed or attempted to prove that my religion makes more sense. I have shown that the Bible has been proven accurate through archeological findings, but I never claimed my religion made more sense. I also showed that dating methods are indeed flawed, but just disregard those facts because it doesn't fit your preconcieved ideas, afterall that's what evolutionist do.

You people are truly stupid.

Of course you have, silly. That's what this entire thread is composed of, whether or not you admit it. Which you wont - and I know you wont. But that's fine.

At the end of the day, your posts amount to someone saying "I believe this rubbish based on x, y, and z...but not this more well-proven theory because (insert ridiculous reasons here)."

It's fine. Pat yourself on the back for sticking up for your religion. You'll be rewarded in the afterlife.

Contradicted by

Try again.

and devastate it;
he will ruin its face
2 it will be the same
for seller as for buyer,
and totally plundered.
violated the statutes
and very few are left.
all joy turns to gloom,
and among the nations,

Woe to me!
The treacherous betray!
people of the earth.
will fall into a pit;

the sun ashamed;
Try to stay on point.

You are one stupid fuck.

Context context context!

Forum List

Back