🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

40% of Americans-earth 10K years old

No, it shows a "just" God. Yeshua tells His followers to "love their neighbor as themselves" (after translation). He does not tell His followers to kill or murder anyone.

so in your mind a "just" god is one that orders a slaughter of people to teach them a lesson? :cuckoo:

He said that all you need to get to heaven (with Him) is belief in Him (there are some hitches like asking forgiveness for your sins and trying to follow His ways). He will come again to "judge" all. It is His world, if you are found guilty of NOT believing in Him (that would be crimes against Him and mankind), you will be "executed". The lesson was made available, they chose not to live according to the law, their choice, His law.

thats if you blindly believe that its his world and not ours. :clap2:

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
No, it shows a "just" God. Yeshua tells His followers to "love their neighbor as themselves" (after translation). He does not tell His followers to kill or murder anyone.
Again you ignore the already posted quote where he tells his followers in a parable to SLAY HIS ENEMIES BEFORE HIM!!!
He also tells his followers they must be haters!
Obviously the only people who believe the bible are the ones who never took the time to read it!!!

Luke 14:26 Whoever comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and even life itself, cannot be my disciple.

25 Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: 26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. 27 And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.
28 “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’

31 “Or suppose a king is about to go to war against another king. Won’t he first sit down and consider whether he is able with ten thousand men to oppose the one coming against him with twenty thousand? 32 If he is not able, he will send a delegation while the other is still a long way off and will ask for terms of peace. 33 In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples.

34 “Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? 35 It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile; it is thrown out.

“Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

He is preparing them for the sacrifices that will be required of a disciple. He is letting them know how hard it is to follow in His footsteps. If you read about how the disciples die, you would have to agree, it was pretty hard.

Where is he telling them to "wipe out" another culture, another religion?

There was a passage in the NT that showed the Lord reaching out to "other religions": when the wise men used astrology to locate the Child Yeshua, they did so as followers of another faith. Yeshua did not demand that they follow Him. The Lord did not "kill" them because they did not convert on the discovery of the Child. They were protected and warned to flee before a jealous king.
The passage was quoted several times where he calls for SLAYING his ENEMIES before him. Obviously the astrologers allowed him to "REIGN OVER THEM" and were spared. Anyone not on their knees will be slaughtered.

And clearly in the passage you quoted the HATE comes BEFORE the SACRIFICE.

The point of my posts was to counter the claim that despite the many different authors the bible is still congruous. Obviously it is not. It is on both sides of many issues. It preaches both love and hate, a fixed, unmoving and unremoved Earth and a reeling, moving and removed Earth.

1Jo 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1Jo 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

1 Corinthians 13:4) Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up,
5) does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury.
6) It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth.
7) It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Na 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

Ex 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Ex 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Again you ignore the already posted quote where he tells his followers in a parable to SLAY HIS ENEMIES BEFORE HIM!!!
Obviously the only people who believe the bible are the ones who never took the time to read it!!!

Luke 14:26 Whoever comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and even life itself, cannot be my disciple.

25 Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: 26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. 27 And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.
28 “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’

31 “Or suppose a king is about to go to war against another king. Won’t he first sit down and consider whether he is able with ten thousand men to oppose the one coming against him with twenty thousand? 32 If he is not able, he will send a delegation while the other is still a long way off and will ask for terms of peace. 33 In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples.

34 “Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? 35 It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile; it is thrown out.

He is preparing them for the sacrifices that will be required of a disciple. He is letting them know how hard it is to follow in His footsteps. If you read about how the disciples die, you would have to agree, it was pretty hard.

There was a passage in the NT that showed the Lord reaching out to "other religions": when the wise men used astrology to locate the Child Yeshua, they did so as followers of another faith. Yeshua did not demand that they follow Him. The Lord did not "kill" them because they did not convert on the discovery of the Child. They were protected and warned to flee before a jealous king.
The passage was quoted several times where he calls for SLAYING his ENEMIES before him. Obviously the astrologers allowed him to "REIGN OVER THEM" and were spared. Anyone not on their knees will be slaughtered.

The point of my posts was to counter the claim that despite the many different authors the bible is still congruous. Obviously it is not. It is on both sides of many issues. It preaches both love and hate, a fixed, unmoving and unremoved Earth and a reeling, moving and removed Earth.

1Jo 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

1 Corinthians 13:4) Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up,
5) does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury.
7) It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Na 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

Ex 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Ex 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Context context context

Context context context
So give up the missing context.

A good friend of mine that I fish with is very religous, which I respect always, and he has asked me many times:
"Dawg, do you worry about what is going to happen when you die? When you have to answer to God? Don't you fear God and that moment when it will happen before him to answer?"
No, no and no.
My faith in Jesus and God is nothing like any of that and I do not care what scripture says about it that conflicts with my faith.

Will I face thunder bolt, lethal injection, electric chair, firing squad or hemlock?

Context context context
So give up the missing context.

Read the chapters in their entirety.

Of course there's no context that explains the bloodthirst away. He simply gets to do what all Christians do...which is deflect and deny.

Yet he has the arrogance to assert that his belief in mystical forces is more correct than peer-reviewed science. hi-lariou-ssss

Last edited:
Read the chapters in their entirety.
So by default, you can't show that anything was out of context.
Thank you!

When you take one or two verses out of an entire chapter the verses by default are out of context.

Damn you're stupid.

youve been doing the same thing with all these scripture quotes youve been posting as well. dont be mad when someone does the same thing to refute your argument.

Looks like those passages sum up a "ruler" that is very patient. His subjects are encouraged to follow the laws, when they do not, the punishments become more harsh. If they do not learn by judgement day, they will receive sentence. That sentence will be served.

A good friend of mine that I fish with is very religous, which I respect always, and he has asked me many times:
"Dawg, do you worry about what is going to happen when you die? When you have to answer to God? Don't you fear God and that moment when it will happen before him to answer?"
No, no and no.
My faith in Jesus and God is nothing like any of that and I do not care what scripture says about it that conflicts with my faith.

Will I face thunder bolt, lethal injection, electric chair, firing squad or hemlock?

The Lord knows your heart. You will be judged according to "your" status. You will not be judged by other people's opinions.

You asked for a NT quote and I gave it to you. When Jesus orders the slaughter to take place is immaterial. The quote shows it's the same bloodthirsty God in both Testaments.

Those verses mean that your love for God is supposed to be so much that it makes the way you feel about your family, friends, associates, etc. look like hatred. Also, it means that you may have to cut ties with certain people if they come into conflict with your faith. For example, if I was raised in an atheist family and converted to Christianity, a decision that my parents wouldn't approve of, I may have to cut ties with them if they happened to be a stumblingblock in my religious path.

Last edited:
So by default, you can't show that anything was out of context.
Thank you!

When you take one or two verses out of an entire chapter the verses by default are out of context.

Damn you're stupid.

youve been doing the same thing with all these scripture quotes youve been posting as well. dont be mad when someone does the same thing to refute your argument.

No you idiot. I offered verses that shown scientific accuracy within the Bible and all were in context.

Damn you're stupid!

Damn you're stupid.

No you idiot. I offered verses that shown scientific accuracy within the Bible and all were in context.

Damn you're stupid!

once again, nothing in the bible is scientifically accurate. you are willing to stretch the truth in order to support your argument about this. but you wont open your mind to the fact that many bible scholars say the earth was created 6,000 years ago as is supported by stories the bible.

No, no and no.

The Lord knows your heart. You will be judged according to "your" status. You will not be judged by other people's opinions.

So now we're delving into your personal interpretation. Does "status" in your mind require good works or faith alone?

Forum List

Back