40% Of Sanders Supporters Won't Vote For Hillarious

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
They are totally disgusted with the DNC and its now proven conspiracy to malign Sanders over his religion. Whereshermuzzle and Hillarious are so corrupt there's not enough moral fiber between the two of them to make a pantsuit for a cyber sockpuppet. Next the libtardos will tell us there was no intent.

They are totally disgusted with the DNC and its now proven conspiracy to malign Sanders over his religion. Whereshermuzzle and Hillarious are so corrupt there's not enough moral fiber between the two of them to make a pantsuit for a cyber sockpuppet. Next the libtardos will tell us there was no intent.
you must have got a piece of bad pork goy boi and are having delusions

So these college kids, presumably at least somewhat proficient in basic mathematics, are going to elect Donald Trump by staying home, or voting for another Ralph-Nader to kill the dem shot at POTUS?

Someone might want to explain to them the math of refusing to vote or splitting the vote on the left. Should've covered that in Jr. High at least..

I think this little myth circulating is a Trump-originated Hail Mary for numbers he knows are impossible for his campaign to overcome by November..

you must have got a piece of bad pork goy boi and are having delusions
Was the supposed to be an insult, Achmed? Now back to the topic. The Democrats have become so corrupt it's eating its own.

Hillary will win and the republicans have only themselves to blame for nominating an authoritarian white nationalist in a country as diverse as America. Demographics alone insures a win for a such flawed candidate as Clinton when Trump is using the fascist playbook. Sander's supporters will come around in sufficient numbers to vote for the lesser evil and give Hillary a comfortable margin.

I know a lot of Bernie supporters who swear they won't vote for Hitlary

Hillary will win and the republicans have only themselves to blame for nominating an authoritarian white nationalist in a country as diverse as America. Demographics alone insures a win for a such flawed candidate as Clinton when Trump is using the fascist playbook. Sander's supporters will come around in sufficient numbers to vote for the lesser evil and give Hillary a comfortable margin.

You haven't noticed that people are just wearing out on the race whoring and it just isn't working like it used to, have you? I realize you're not going to stop, the race card is the only one in your deck

Johnson is polling at 12% and climbing. Sorry to ruin your day.

Johnson is polling at 12% and climbing. Sorry to ruin your day.

Sanders supporters vote for Gary ..

12% ... his supporters, Trump jumpers, Clinton jumpers .. 12 %

impressive. LMAO

You haven't noticed that people are just wearing out on the race whoring and it just isn't working like it used to, have you? I realize you're not going to stop, the race card is the only one in your deck
What you call "race whoring" is attention being paid to long festering problems you would rather totally ignore. People who are in a disenfranchised minority have to get loud and angry just to get people to notice them. Don't like it? Would you even be aware of their problems if they didn't stick them in your face?

What you call "race whoring" is attention being paid to long festering problems you would rather totally ignore. People who are in a disenfranchised minority have to get loud and angry just to get people to notice them. Don't like it? Would you even be aware of their problems if they didn't stick them in your face?

Thank you for demonstrating my point that you're not going to stop the ridiculous race whoring. Leftism is illogical and contradicted by all empirical evidence. The rest of your lies are being deflated. This is the only one left, and you're going to milk it dry. Problem being, you're almost there already. The lie is tired

Where is your evidence of this 40%?

Thank you for demonstrating my point that you're not going to stop the ridiculous race whoring. Leftism is illogical and contradicted by all empirical evidence. The rest of your lies are being deflated. This is the only one left, and you're going to milk it dry. Problem being, you're almost there already. The lie is tired
Quit bitching about life in a country with free speech and an unregulated media.

I know of many as well...40% seems high, but we'll have to see.
CNN referenced a poll this morning stating that number. Didn't catch which one it was.

wow, that's really high...if that's the case, she can't win......I'll wait though....democrats are conditioned to vote....hell they are having a thug's mother speak at the DNC.

I agree with you, there are a lot of Bernie supporters who won't vote for her, but 40% does seem high

Forum List

Back