400 rockets and mortars have been launched from Gaza since Monday afternoon,

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Palis start shit, get their ass kicked and then run to the UN and bawl like bitches
Sometimes you have to have a political solution.

Violence doesn't always work.

Inform your friends to cease lobbing bottle rockets into Israel and they won't get an ass kicking
Israel shouldn’t have gone in and murdered a bunch of Hamas people. Both sides deserve to reap what they sow.
Hamas is a terrorist organization.

The Palis start shit, get their ass kicked and then run to the UN and bawl like bitches

Inform your friends to cease lobbing bottle rockets into Israel and they won't get an ass kicking
Israel shouldn’t have gone in and murdered a bunch of Hamas people. Both sides deserve to reap what they sow.
Hamas should be exterminated. They are using money for infrastructure and housing and feeding the people for weapons.
The U.S. does the same thing. At least Hamas is at war.
Bullshit. the USA has a generous welfare program for our poor. What an idiotic post.

Israel started with terroristic massacres like Deir Yassin, and still does terroristic massacres in recent weeks, months, years.

Same Sh*t different toilet.

Hamas is a terrorist organization

Everyone who fights for their territory against the ONLY COUNTRY on the planet outside of its UN defined border is a "terrorist" according to sub human batshit "Christians" in America who supported ISRAEL doing 911 and GETTING AWAY WITH IT...

Hamas needs to be exterminated. Thanks to Obungo, Iran is able to arm them to the teeth.

But, Israel killed far more over the years than Hamas would.
Oops, I suppose that's more, or less "Cool", huh????
Yes, it is "cool". Hamas should be exterminated just like the Nazis in WWII.

I hate to break it to you, but it's the other way around.

Palestinians do wrong, but are more of the victim.

Israelis have killed more, and have used more authority, and oppression as they could muster.

Every one of you who cares about Israel

should move to ISRAEL.

This is the United States, not Israel.

Who the fck are you thinking we're going to listen to some anti semite jackass?
You’re the one who thinks judaism is the wrong religion, despicable racist.

Where did I say that? Uh oh ya done went down the well ya goddamn dumbass.

Before you utter one more syllable I'll need a direct quote from me saying that. Save your usual lying ass BS, boy

Hamas should be exterminated. They are using money for infrastructure and housing and feeding the people for weapons.
The U.S. does the same thing. At least Hamas is at war.
Bullshit. the USA has a generous welfare program for our poor. What an idiotic post.
You vote to use those funds for war every single election. You must be Hamas.

I guess the Iranians got really pissed when Trump threw down all those sanctions; they done launched them some rockettes
The Iranian thugs in control need to be exterminated along with Hamas. Same as the Nazis that ran Germany.

I hate to break it you, but Hamas, and Iran didn't kill as much as Zionists, such as Israel, and the U.S.A in the Mid-East.

I think Neocons live in a retarded fantasy, they can't help themselves.

should move to ISRAEL.

Before you utter one more syllable I'll need a direct quote from me saying that. Save your usual lying ass BS, boy
Oh you think Judaism is the correct religion? I guess you’re just spying when you go to church.

should move to ISRAEL.

Oh you think Judaism is the correct religion? I guess you’re just spying when you go to church.

I said quote me saying that....tick tock tick tock

Ya done went down the well, boy LOL Again

Israel started with terroristic massacres like Deir Yassin, and still does terroristic massacres in recent weeks, months, years.

Same Sh*t different toilet.
Killing terrorists isn't terrorism. It's preserving civilized society. You really are an idiot.

Where did I say that?

SIL is a faux "christian" who is really posting from Israel.

She preaches that Christians are second class citizens of Earth who exist to serve the CHOSEN, and way too many SUBS in the US agree with her...

Where can I join a religion that makes be a SECOND CLASS human???

Right here, your neighborhood "Christian" church with a JDAAC (Jew disguised as a Christian) preacher....

Hamas should be exterminated.

If you feel that way then

MOVE TO ISRAEL and SIGN UP THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA because you don't care about America.
Why don't you make me.

As I said Western Europeans are idiots, who say, and do as told.

Look at you, you support exterminating Palestinians, and Iranians, but then all of a sudden, shriek about racist opinions.

Just as your Zionist masters want, I have very little respect for the nations West of Poland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back