40kg Of Cocaine Found On Mitch McConnell’s Father-In-Law’s Boat

1281304.jpg
The purpose of the posting was so low-information readers would assume James Chao personally got caught with coke.
The purpose of the posting was so low-information readers would assume James Chao personally got caught with coke.

The purpose of posting was because it was rather interesting. Perfectly timed, nonetheless, rather interesting. Have you looked into Foremost and it's affiliations? Are you familiar with shell companies. It came from the UK, got popped in Columbia, and was on it's way to Norway-I think.

The purpose of this post was to smear a Republican candidate 2 days from an election....
At least be honest about that.
Yes it was.............even though Mitch is a Rhino.............It was pushed forward like Mitch put the dang drugs on the ship himself......Just typical mud slinging just like Mary in Louisiana is calling everyone Racist in that state before the elections.

Yes, that damned Mary. Jindal, a hack that revels in the lack of transparency in his own state with failed economic policies, demanded an apology.

Poooooor babies.
Why isn 8217 t Mary Landrieu smart enough to play the race card properly

She can't even play the race card correctly........She needs more training from Sharpton and Jessie............like they played with Duncan saying he died because he was black......................

Race baiting BS> and Mary is probably her own worst enemy right now..................she's probably going to lose because of her own stupidity..........Like I said she should have had the usual players do the deed for her down there.

I responded to your BS..........and I'm not going to post a link to it...............If you are that concerned about it look for yourself...........that doesn't mean No I didn't really do so.............BS

It means you are a tool of the Dems and I'm not playing your game.................Like this sock post just days before election where drugs are found on a SHIP not a Boat and then you basically blame Mitch's dad for it..............

Then divert because it is a BS OP.................I'm sure those seamen are in jail for their drugs.............and unless you can prove that Mitch's dad had anything to do with it then your post is useless............but then you went to I'm just interested in SHELL.................

BS...........Your interested in political garbage news.............as you shifted to SHELL IS SELLING DRUGS BASICALLY..........

aka Your a SOCK PUPPET.

A sock post? You're fucking daft. Paranoid jack ass.

Chau gifts McConnell a large amount of money. McConnell aligns his interests with Chau's. Foremost has questionable affiliations. The Ping May gets popped with 6 million dollars with of cocaine on it's way to Norway. And we aren't going to be the least interested in shell companies.

The purpose of posting was because it was rather interesting. Perfectly timed, nonetheless, rather interesting. Have you looked into Foremost and it's affiliations? Are you familiar with shell companies. It came from the UK, got popped in Columbia, and was on it's way to Norway-I think.

The purpose of this post was to smear a Republican candidate 2 days from an election....
At least be honest about that.
Yes it was.............even though Mitch is a Rhino.............It was pushed forward like Mitch put the dang drugs on the ship himself......Just typical mud slinging just like Mary in Louisiana is calling everyone Racist in that state before the elections.

Yes, that damned Mary. Jindal, a hack that revels in the lack of transparency in his own state with failed economic policies, demanded an apology.

Poooooor babies.
Why isn 8217 t Mary Landrieu smart enough to play the race card properly

She can't even play the race card correctly........She needs more training from Sharpton and Jessie............like they played with Duncan saying he died because he was black......................

Race baiting BS> and Mary is probably her own worst enemy right now..................she's probably going to lose because of her own stupidity..........Like I said she should have had the usual players do the deed for her down there.

This is her statement: To be very, very honest with you, the South has not always been the friendliest place for African-Americans. It’s been a difficult time for the president to present himself in a very positive light as a leader. It’s not always been a good place for women to present ourselves.”

I do so love it when you play the victim card.

I responded to your BS..........and I'm not going to post a link to it...............If you are that concerned about it look for yourself...........that doesn't mean No I didn't really do so.............BS

It means you are a tool of the Dems and I'm not playing your game.................Like this sock post just days before election where drugs are found on a SHIP not a Boat and then you basically blame Mitch's dad for it..............

Then divert because it is a BS OP.................I'm sure those seamen are in jail for their drugs.............and unless you can prove that Mitch's dad had anything to do with it then your post is useless............but then you went to I'm just interested in SHELL.................

BS...........Your interested in political garbage news.............as you shifted to SHELL IS SELLING DRUGS BASICALLY..........

aka Your a SOCK PUPPET.

Chau gifts McConnell a large amount of money. McConnell aligns his interests with Chau's. Foremost has questionable affiliations. The Ping May gets popped with 6 million dollars with of cocaine on it's way to Norway. And we aren't going to be the least interested in shell companies.
It's a drug bust that doesn't prove that shell or Mitch's dad had any part of it...................

Show that they personally did it.............who was charged...................the criminals should be prosecuted but your post is to attack Mitch like he put the drugs on the ship itself from a hack site.

aka Your a SOCK PUPPET.

It's a drug bust that doesn't prove that shell or Mitch's dad had any part of it...................

Show that they personally did it.............who was charged...................the criminals should be prosecuted but your post is to attack Mitch like he put the drugs on the ship itself from a hack site.

Dude, from the beginning post, I stated that the drawback on this article was the number of could be statements. Did I not?
Grow up.

And because of it she may lose the race............I'm actually ticked at the Tea Party on this election for keeping Maness on the ballot when he doesn't have a prayer of winning anything............

He's actually may swing the vote towards Mary. and I support the Tea Party..

aka Your a SOCK PUPPET.

Dude, from the beginning post, I stated that the drawback on this article was the number of could be statements. Did I not?
Grow up.
You posted it because drugs were found on a ship that you could try to tie to Mitch.

And because of it she may lose the race............I'm actually ticked at the Tea Party on this election for keeping Maness on the ballot when he doesn't have a prayer of winning anything............

This election and the next election are going to be dependent on the response to working class family issues. I stated back in January the exact same thing. The right has no plan and the democrats simply respond to the right and have not demonstrated anything outside of that. If Landrieu loses then it will be because of this--------not because of the statement that she made on tv land.

aka Your a SOCK PUPPET.

Grow up.
You posted it because drugs were found on a ship that you could try to tie to Mitch.

I don't have to try to tie it to Mitch. The company and the ship is owned by James Chau. That IS his father in law. No trying there.

This election and the next election are going to be dependent on the response to working class family issues. I stated back in January the exact same thing. The right has no plan and the democrats simply respond to the right and have not demonstrated anything outside of that. If Landrieu loses then it will be because of this--------not because of the statement that she made on tv land.
She's gonna lose because the tide has turned against the Dems which is typical for Mid terms.............The video will not win or lose the election, it is just typical race bating of the left...................

I wouldn't be suprised if their are ads about this ship article already playing to try and sway voters from Mitch either, and I really don't like that turkey.

aka Your a SOCK PUPPET.

Grow up.

I don't have to try to tie it to Mitch. The company and the ship is owned by James Chau. That IS his father in law. No trying there.
Do you have evidence that they knew this was going on......................did they put the drugs on the ship themselves.................

I don't think so or you would have posted it.

She's gonna lose because the tide has turned against the Dems which is typical for Mid terms.............The video will not win or lose the election, it is just typical race bating of the left...................

I wouldn't be suprised if their are ads about this ship article already playing to try and sway voters from Mitch either, and I really don't like that turkey.

Again. I hope you get everything that you wish for. Everything. Maybe then you will be ready to deal with the task at hand.

aka Your a SOCK PUPPET.

Grow up.

Pretty lame to make it seem like Mitch McConnell is running drugs...

How far will the Democrat's go to win an election?.

Grow up.

Do you have evidence that they knew this was going on......................did they put the drugs on the ship themselves.................

Do you have evidence that they didn't? I don't think so or you would have posted it.

Grow up.

Pretty lame to make it seem like Mitch McConnell is running drugs...

How far will the Democrat's go to win an election?.

Did you all of a sudden become interested in shell companies?

Grow up.

Do you have evidence that they didn't? I don't think so or you would have posted it.
LOL

Guilty until proven innocent for you..................

:eusa_hand:

Grow up.

LOL

Guilty until proven innocent for you..................

:eusa_hand:

Yep. Especially when it comes to the elite squad. I do not feel a bit bad about that.

Forum List

Back