40kg Of Cocaine Found On Mitch McConnell’s Father-In-Law’s Boat

This is a great post and I thank you for it.
Shows how frightened the left is about losing the Senate..

I'm so glad you like it. Me, personally, I hope you get everything that you deserve. Everything.

Then, mayhap, you will pull your head out and be more willing to come to the table.
aka Reid's GRAVEYARD of bills..............

To the Table with the Dems..............who table everything passed in Congresss......don't think so.

It's quite possible that Obama will have to start using the VETO next year.

James Chao, father of Mitch McConnell’s wife Elaine, has a lot of questions to answer after 40 kilograms of cocaine (about $6.7 million worth) was found on the Ping May, a ship owned by the Foremost Group, a company James Chao founded and led to a tidy fortune. But was that fortune built on honest movement of legitimate bulk trade goods, or has Mr. Chao been trading in less than legal goods?
The cocaine, found in 40 separate packages, was discovered during a routine inspection hidden among a load of coal bound for Europe from the port of Santa Marta, Columbia onboard the Ping May, one of 15 ships Foremost currently operates, with another 8 under construction. The final destination for the ship was to be the Netherlands, likely one of the port cities surrounding Amsterdam. It is known that the Ping May has been witnessed at the port of Zaanstad, one of these cities, in the past.

Foremost Group is the source of most of Senator McConnell’s fortune through gifts and inheritance from his in-laws. It is a shadowy corporation, utilizing a complex scheme of shell companies to skip out on millions in taxes annually.

That's rather interesting. The draw back on this little here article is the number of could be statements.
Addicting Info 8211 40kg Of Cocaine Found On Mitch McConnell 8217 s Father-In-Law 8217 s Boat
As a former mariner, I must say, a ship is not a "boat".

Not like James Chao got caught in a speedboat, personally.

I expected to see the family yacht. Instead it's a rust bucket cargo ship. How many crew members?
1281304.jpg
The purpose of the posting was so low-information readers would assume James Chao personally got caught with coke.

I'm so glad you like it. Me, personally, I hope you get everything that you deserve. Everything.

Then, mayhap, you will pull your head out and be more willing to come to the table.

To the Table with the Dems..............who table everything passed in Congresss......don't think so.

Hey Eagle, I don't recall your actually discussing anything on the table. Perhaps you could point out when the last time you did that was.

Hey Eagle, I don't recall your actually discussing anything on the table. Perhaps you could point out when the last time you did that was.
Yesterday when Session's and the GOP asked to pass immigration reform on just the points of agreements between the two parties................on E-Verify and penalties on businesses who hire illegals..............

The Dems refused and said that is in our bill, and we want all or nothing.........so we get nothing. In an area of agreement on the two bills.......

but you don't notice those things do you.............

I expected to see the family yacht. Instead it's a rust bucket cargo ship. How many crew members?
1281304.jpg
The purpose of the posting was so low-information readers would assume James Chao personally got caught with coke.
1281304.jpg

The purpose of posting was because it was rather interesting. Perfectly timed, nonetheless, rather interesting. Have you looked into Foremost and it's affiliations? Are you familiar with shell companies. It came from the UK, got popped in Columbia, and was on it's way to Norway-I think.

Hopefully he will no longer be able to hide behind Reid.

Yesterday when Session's and the GOP asked to pass immigration reform on just the points of agreements between the two parties................on E-Verify and penalties on businesses who hire illegals..............

The Dems refused and said that is in our bill, and we want all or nothing.........so we get nothing. In an area of agreement on the two bills.......

You have a thread on it?

1281304.jpg
1281304.jpg

The purpose of posting was because it was rather interesting. Perfectly timed, nonetheless, rather interesting. Have you looked into Foremost and it's affiliations? Are you familiar with shell companies. It came from the UK, got popped in Columbia, and was on it's way to Norway-I think.

The purpose of this post was to smear a Republican candidate 2 days from an election....
At least be honest about that.

You have a thread on it?
I posted the link in one of the threads yesterday...........don't even remember which one...........look for it yourself.............

I'm not wasting my time on it or use the google function on the issue I'm talking about.............

The information on tabled bills have had many discussions on it in the past..........never better than during the so called massive gov't shutdown as the GOP passed emergency spending measures on areas of common agreement only to be rejected by the DEMs..............

Your side doesn't want negotiation. It wants my way or the highway..........which is why the Blue Dogs were fragged for not toeing the party line. There is no negotiation with that.

1281304.jpg
1281304.jpg

The purpose of this post was to smear a Republican candidate 2 days from an election....

I'll take that as a no, you are not familiar with shell companies.

1281304.jpg
1281304.jpg

Yes it was.............even though Mitch is a Rhino.............It was pushed forward like Mitch put the dang drugs on the ship himself......Just typical mud slinging just like Mary in Louisiana is calling everyone Racist in that state before the elections.

You have a thread on it?
I posted the link in one of the threads yesterday...........don't even remember which one...........look for it yourself.............

I'm not wasting my time on it or use the google function on the issue I'm talking about.............

The information on tabled bills have had many discussions on it in the past..........never better than during the so called massive gov't shutdown as the GOP passed emergency spending measures on areas of common agreement only to be rejected by the DEMs..............

Your side doesn't want negotiation. It wants my way or the highway..........which is why the Blue Dogs were fragged for not toeing the party line. There is no negotiation with that.

Well, if you can't locate your last go 'round, why the hell should I devote that much effort into it?

I'm a registered independent. I do not agree with amnesty. Thanks for asking. In order for you to address the issues with the work force and it's implications for the US then you will need to go up against some corporations. When you are ready to address that let me know.

The government shutdown was all on the GOP. That you may not play.

1281304.jpg
1281304.jpg

Yes it was.............even though Mitch is a Rhino.............It was pushed forward like Mitch put the dang drugs on the ship himself......Just typical mud slinging just like Mary in Louisiana is calling everyone Racist in that state before the elections.

Yes, that damned Mary. Jindal, a hack that revels in the lack of transparency in his own state with failed economic policies, demanded an apology.

Poooooor babies.

I responded to your BS..........and I'm not going to post a link to it...............If you are that concerned about it look for yourself...........that doesn't mean No I didn't really do so.............BS

It means you are a tool of the Dems and I'm not playing your game.................Like this sock post just days before election where drugs are found on a SHIP not a Boat and then you basically blame Mitch's dad for it..............

Then divert because it is a BS OP.................I'm sure those seamen are in jail for their drugs.............and unless you can prove that Mitch's dad had anything to do with it then your post is useless............but then you went to I'm just interested in SHELL.................

BS...........Your interested in political garbage news.............as you shifted to SHELL IS SELLING DRUGS BASICALLY..........

aka Your a SOCK PUPPET.

You have a thread on it?

Well, if you can't locate your last go 'round, why the hell should I devote that much effort into it?

I'm a registered independent. I do not agree with amnesty. Thanks for asking. In order for you to address the issues with the work force and it's implications for the US then you will need to go up against some corporations. When you are ready to address that let me know.

The government shutdown was all on the GOP. That you may not play.
I addressed by specific views on immigration yesterday on the immigration thread. Which didn't include amnesty either............and I believe that was the same thread that I mentioned that the Dems blocked the GOP compromise on areas of agreement.................

and again, you make false accusations against me because I'm ditching this BS Thread and nothing more.

Forum List

Back