40kg Of Cocaine Found On Mitch McConnell’s Father-In-Law’s Boat

Like John Kerry does his yacht?
Ya cause after all we know that any time there is smuggling the owner of the company that has nothing to do with the ship or aircraft is actually the smuggler. Right?

Actually, you should pay more attention to the Foremost Group and it's shell companies.
Is McConnell facing indictment? If not, why the connection to his FIL's ship.

Why not?
Well, considering the coincidence of the upcoming elections, this is what is called "Chicago Politics."

Absolutely!

This is the more interesting part:
Tax Avoidance Mitch McConnell In-Law Registers His Ships In Liberia To Avoid U.S. Taxes

What will be interesting is who the owner of the freight they shipped for is.
I would bet my bottom dollar he knew nothing of what was in that shipment. They contract to ship items on their cargo ships.

FOREMOST INTL FREIGHT SERVICES CORP - Services

I don't know if I'd bet my bottom dollar but there are, as I noted above, a hell of a lot of could be possibilities: including the crew did not know it was there.

Funny thing is the Dems haven't realized most aren'-t falling for their smears anymore. Just before every election they seem to come up with one. People are seeing it for what it is. Desperation.

Actually, you should pay more attention to the Foremost Group and it's shell companies.

Why not?
Well, considering the coincidence of the upcoming elections, this is what is called "Chicago Politics."

Absolutely!

Tax Avoidance Mitch McConnell In-Law Registers His Ships In Liberia To Avoid U.S. Taxes

Let's have a look see.

Big boat! But is it big enough to supply Biden's coke addicted daughter and dishonorably discharged son?
And some for Mitch's dear friends, too.

It's that bleak in Hope N Change land

tumblr_me31aq3Mjr1qacv60o1_1280.jpg

I would bet my bottom dollar he knew nothing of what was in that shipment. They contract to ship items on their cargo ships.

I don't know if I'd bet my bottom dollar but there are, as I noted above, a hell of a lot of could be possibilities: including the crew did not know it was there.
The crew doesn't load or unload the ship. Stevedores do the loading and unloading and it's a union thing. They wouldn't let the crew touch a thing.

John Kerry Saves 500 000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State

Why not?

Absolutely!

Let's have a look see.

The crew doesn't load or unload the ship. Stevedores do the loading and unloading and it's a union thing. They wouldn't let the crew touch a thing.

Even so.

John Kerry Saves 500 000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State

Absolutely!

Let's have a look see.

He bought the yacht in Rhode Island and then payed taxes. NOW, if it hadn't come out in the media I doubt he would have voluntarily paid a damn thing. I'm not a Kerry fan. Don't ever make me have to defend his ass again. It's icky.
Kerry pays big for luxury yacht 8211 CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Thread title is misleading. The OP wants to give the impression that someone very close to McConnell has a cocaine pleasure yacht, and maybe McConnell himself has been onboard enjoying some.

Thread title is misleading. The OP wants to give the impression that someone very close to McConnell has a cocaine pleasure yacht, and maybe McConnell himself has been onboard enjoying some.

Read the article and hit the links.

Forum List

Back