413-232-1532 IRS robo call, anyone get this one?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
On one of the few occasions I will answer the phone did yesterday..

Saying some crap about I owe IRS money and if I don't call them the local cops will arrest me in 24 hours .

So my questions are:

Who falls for this shit?

Why doesn't the local cops shut these people down?

I googled the number and their was a history of comments about them like this .

https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-413-232-1532

413 area code: Massachusetts (Chicopee, Holyoke, Northampton)

Robo-call informing me that there was a serious matter requiring my attention with the IRS. and to call them back at 413-232-1532 or the local "cops" would arrest me. The grammatical issues with the phone message were funny and the use of the word "cops" was very funny. However, I would give it a zero for intimidation.

• Kat replies to Double-D
    24 Sep 2018
    Scam! The IRS doesn't initiate contact via phone but via US mail. They also don't threaten arrest nor demand instant payment, which is what these scammers will tell you if you call back. Just block and ignore such calls.

• anon.png

Mel
    25 Sep 2018
    SCAM! Block caller! When I asked for his boss he said he is the owner!? Why would Owner call ? Then I said I’ll call IRS DIRECTLY HE CURSED AND CALLED ME A C WORD! Unbelievable.
    • Caller: 413-232-1532

Saying some crap about I owe IRS money and if I don't call them the local cops will arrest me in 24 hours .

So my questions are:

Who falls for this shit?

Robo-call informing me that there was a serious matter requiring my attention with the IRS. and to call them back at 413-232-1532 or the local "cops" would arrest me. The grammatical issues with the phone message were funny and the use of the word "cops" was very funny. However, I would give it a zero for intimidation.

24 Sep 2018
    Scam! The IRS doesn't initiate contact via phone but via US mail. They also don't threaten arrest nor demand instant payment, which is what these scammers will tell you if you call back. Just block and ignore such calls.

• anon.png

Mel
    25 Sep 2018
    SCAM! Block caller! When I asked for his boss he said he is the owner!? Why would Owner call ? Then I said I’ll call IRS DIRECTLY HE CURSED AND CALLED ME A C WORD! Unbelievable.
Did you call the cops? You're supposed to.

So my questions are:

Who falls for this shit?

24 Sep 2018

• anon.png

Mel
    25 Sep 2018

No, why would I call the cops? I tried to call the number back to cuss them out but it was busy.

Sounds like a grift, but you need to send me some money to make sure it was.

So my questions are:

Who falls for this shit?

24 Sep 2018

• anon.png

Mel
    25 Sep 2018
No no no. Call Feinstein.

Forum List

Back