44% say Harris is too liberal

So... (See 4th paragraph)

If 44% of voters say she is too liberal (which is actually an understatement), and more Blacks are coming over to Trump, as well as many Hispanics and even democrats AND Catholics, the majority of whom did not always support Rs (but I think Trump has a majority of them now)

It looks like Trump has this locked up

:)
Trumpy is too old.

A bigger majority want RvW back and restricting ownership of guns for under 18. Get in line.
Not even on the radar as a concern for voters:
1725849361237.png

The righties do not have the massive propaganda machine progressives have.
That is all tge right has. The msm follows stories. The right wing media pushes propaganda. Trump gets billions in free advertising by being outrageous and the msm plays along. Look at how exacting it asks Harris to be while Trump gets a pass talking nonsense about sharks and batteries on a sinking ship.

So... (See 4th paragraph)

If 44% of voters say she is too liberal (which is actually an understatement), and more Blacks are coming over to Trump, as well as many Hispanics and even democrats AND Catholics, the majority of whom did not always support Rs (but I think Trump has a majority of them now)

It looks like Trump has this locked up

:)

Sounds like one of those threads designed to tell everyone "Trump's going to win, so just vote Trump".... I see this so much, it's ridiculous.

Forum List

Back