Should a 14 yr old be trialed as an adult?

Yeah, sure something obviously changed. That doesnā€™t mean you get to dump this on trans peopleā€™s doorstep

I mean, Jesus, a lot of unconnected things have changed since the 70s. And almost none of them have anything to do with kids deciding to shoot up their schools.

Just because you personally donā€™t like trans people doesnā€™t give you the right to blame them for something completely unrelated.
Haha... as usual the point went right over your head.
All you did was pick out one thing you think you could argue.
Weak.
If that is you in the avatar - your brain doesn't match your brawn

Yeah, sure something obviously changed. That doesnā€™t mean you get to dump this on trans peopleā€™s doorstep

I mean, Jesus, a lot of unconnected things have changed since the 70s. And almost none of them have anything to do with kids deciding to shoot up their schools.

Just because you personally donā€™t like trans people doesnā€™t give you the right to blame them for something completely unrelated.
that last 5 have been trans

Haha... as usual the point went right over your head.
All you did was pick out one thing you think you could argue.
Weak.
If that is you in the avatar - your brain doesn't match your brawn
So because this one kid apparently had some trans-y social media posts, that means school shooting are a result of trans people?

If thereā€™s any single demographic that bears responsibility itā€™s the angry, incel, 4chan types who stew in their own juices in the dark corners of the web

that last 5 have been trans
And it isn't really about that... it is about a culture, system that placates anything a kid wants/desires. At the same time tell them the world is evil, the country they live in is overall bad. Bad how it started, bad early and bad now. Remove the flags, ban pledge of allegiance. Send home kids who wear shirts showing pride in their nation.
But encourage insanity.

And it isn't really about that... it is about a culture, system that placates anything a kid wants/desires. At the same time tell them the world is evil, the country they live in is overall bad. Bad how it started, bad early and bad now. Remove the flags, ban pledge of allegiance. Send home kids who wear shirts showing pride in their nation.
But encourage insanity.
Ok fine, but you very clearly singled out trans people and are very clearly seizing upon the opportunity to do so based on your personal feelings about them

There many things about trans culture that make me a little uncomfortable, or I donā€™t understand at least, but I donā€™t jump on the chance to scapegoat them because of it

Ok fine, but you very clearly singled out trans people and are very clearly seizing upon the opportunity to do so based on your personal feelings about them

There many things about trans culture that make me a little uncomfortable, or I donā€™t understand at least, but I donā€™t jump on the chance to scapegoat them because of it
No
I am seizing on a culture/system that is encouraging CHILDREN to indulge in every fantasy whim they can conjure. And demonize anyone who says this is wrong.
Like you

Forum List

Back