🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

45% of Harvard blacks/latinx were admitted on race, not merit

Whites have been given everything because of their race for 243 years. So whites like the OP shows evidence of psychosis when he posts the things he does about blacks/Hispanics.

I always ask democrats are blacks equal to them! They either don’t answer or say no they aren’t equal to us..
Both racist

Its OK, I guess, that blacks are given preference at the post office and DL bureaus and other government jobs...government functions slowly and ineptly anyhow. But its scary to think the special treatment they get extends all the way to the professions.

If Harvard had a fair system with the goal of education rather than simply molding an elite class then it would be mostly Asian, white and Jewish. Asians especially are discriminated against in the Ivy League.

Its OK, I guess, that blacks are given preference at the post office and DL bureaus and other government jobs...government functions slowly and ineptly anyhow. But its scary to think the special treatment they get extends all the way to the professions.

If Harvard had a fair system with the goal of education rather than simply molding an elite class then it would be mostly Asian, white and Jewish. Asians especially are discriminated against in the Ivy League.

Asians are far overrepresented in Ivy league schools. And whites really need to quit talking about how others get preferences when you have got them for all of Americas existence.

Asians are far overrepresented in Ivy league schools. And whites really need to quit talking about how others get preferences when you have got them for all of Americas existence.

What do you mean by Asians being "overrepresented"? Should Japanese, Chinamen and Filipinos be discriminated to prevent that?

Asians are far smarter than blacks so no they aren’t over represented. They are under represented.

Asians are far smarter than blacks so no they aren’t over represented. They are under represented.

You may well have something there. I have an Oriental girl as my periodontist, and she really knows her shit.

New DOJ study here.

Terrible news for African American and hispanic professionals with sheepskins from this school.

If you are a patient, and you go on in to see the Harvard trained proctologist for bunghole surgery, you might have questions to his qualifications if he's a black guy.

DOJ stats indicate that their is a only a 55% chance that he knows your ass from a hole in the wall, as 45% of the guys with that credential only got it because of the color of their skin.

Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences

So.......your commentary made assumptions about the back end, which is graduation, based upon preferences made on the front end, which is matriculation.

I say to you.....regardless of how a person enters into Harvard, if they perform the school work as everyone else.....and graduates. They ARE QUALIFIED!!!

If you SHOULD not be in Harvard, meaning you are really not up to that level, you will not be able to keep up with the work. You would flunk out. There is no affirmative action to get you through your classes....only to get you into your classes. Moreover, if someone graduates from Harvard, even with a lower B average, they are more qualified than those getting A's in most American universities.

What do you mean by Asians being "overrepresented"? Should Japanese, Chinamen and Filipinos be discriminated to prevent that?

I am saying that Asians have not been cheated by AA. In fact they have benefitted more than others.

I don't think so. That's just a racist assumption, which is expected to be coming from maggots like you. Since the Ivy League are historically white institutions, most whites there are admitted by legacy and not academic qualifications. But you racists don't discuss this because you want to pretend you are victims of a discrimination that's not happening.

We are toying with the best of the best in areas we need. Whoever they may be, we are losing ground to the men and women in East Asia. Playing games is setting us up for TKO if not a KO in a couple of decades.

New DOJ study here.

Terrible news for African American and hispanic professionals with sheepskins from this school.

If you are a patient, and you go on in to see the Harvard trained proctologist for bunghole surgery, you might have questions to his qualifications if he's a black guy.

DOJ stats indicate that their is a only a 55% chance that he knows your ass from a hole in the wall, as 45% of the guys with that credential only got it because of the color of their skin.

Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences

So.......your commentary made assumptions about the back end, which is graduation, based upon preferences made on the front end, which is matriculation.

I say to you.....regardless of how a person enters into Harvard, if they perform the school work as everyone else.....and graduates. They ARE QUALIFIED!!!

If you SHOULD not be in Harvard, meaning you are really not up to that level, you will not be able to keep up with the work. You would flunk out. There is no affirmative action to get you through your classes....only to get you into your classes. Moreover, if someone graduates from Harvard, even with a lower B average, they are more qualified than those getting A's in most American universities.
:lmao: You really believe that?

New DOJ study here.

Putting superficial issues like race above COMPETENCE, that's what liberals do.Makes life a challenge when you have a illiterate Somali bus driver that runs lights and misses stops. Or the big burly black guy driving the #44 whilst eating a hoagie, reading a comic book and steering with his knees...Or the black gal at the police dispatch who is incomprehensible and sounds like Jarjar Binx..and the list goes on and on.

New DOJ study here.

100% of whites before that were admitted through illegal race preferences.

New DOJ study here.

I'm not so concerned about how "legal" or how "illegal" the race preferences that are exercised at liberal Ivy schools. Personally, I never thought of going there, the price was beyond my means.

What I'm concerned about it how the current race preferences are such a disservice to African American professionals in various fields who have Harvard degrees. Its gets patients wondering- is my black surgeon qualified or not as he has a Harvard degree? There is a real good chance he isn't so you might want to pick another surgeon who doesn't have a Harvard degree but instead went to Georgetown or Bologna

It's actually against the United States Constitution for the federal government or the states to discriminate on the basis of race, and yet our government is allowing private institutions like Harvard to discriminate on the basis of race.

New DOJ study here.

I'm not so concerned about how "legal" or how "illegal" the race preferences that are exercised at liberal Ivy schools. Personally, I never thought of going there, the price was beyond my means.

What I'm concerned about it how the current race preferences are such a disservice to African American professionals in various fields who have Harvard degrees. Its gets patients wondering- is my black surgeon qualified or not as he has a Harvard degree? There is a real good chance he isn't so you might want to pick another surgeon who doesn't have a Harvard degree but instead went to Georgetown or Bologna
Anyone that questions a degree based on what institution its from is most likely stupid. You dont have to go to Harvard to be a great MD.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's actually against the United States Constitution for the federal government or the states to discriminate on the basis of race, and yet our government is allowing private institutions like Harvard to discriminate on the basis of race.
It was illegal when slavery was allowed but I dont see you whining about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So more get in due to merit than don’t.

The problem is in discerning which ones are qualified and which ones aren't. Those who ain't qualified get the same sheepskin as those who are. Puts a question mark over the heads of all of them.

No. It doesn't. Regardless of how they came in - if they meet all the criteria to graduate, there is not difference.

New DOJ study here.

Anyone that questions a degree based on what institution its from is most likely stupid. You dont have to go to Harvard to be a great MD.

I can certainly agree that plenty of tremendous physicians that went places other than Harvard. Superb NY gastroenterologist Harold Bornstein went to Tufts, Fantastic Baltimore neurosurgeon Harvey Cushing went to Yale.

But MD biographies issued by their hospitals and health plans always list where they got their degrees. Are you saying they are merely pandering to the stupid?

Forum List

Back