🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

45% of Harvard blacks/latinx were admitted on race, not merit

New DOJ study here.

Terrible news for African American and hispanic professionals with sheepskins from this school.

If you are a patient, and you go on in to see the Harvard trained proctologist for bunghole surgery, you might have questions to his qualifications if he's a black guy.

DOJ stats indicate that their is a only a 55% chance that he knows your ass from a hole in the wall, as 45% of the guys with that credential only got it because of the color of their skin.

Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences
100% of whites before that were admitted through illegal race preferences.

I'm not so concerned about how "legal" or how "illegal" the race preferences that are exercised at liberal Ivy schools. Personally, I never thought of going there, the price was beyond my means.

What I'm concerned about it how the current race preferences are such a disservice to African American professionals in various fields who have Harvard degrees. Its gets patients wondering- is my black surgeon qualified or not as he has a Harvard degree? There is a real good chance he isn't so you might want to pick another surgeon who doesn't have a Harvard degree but instead went to Georgetown or Bologna

Why wouldn't he be qualified? Regardless of how someone was admitted, they must. meet the same standards to graduate. This is stupid.

New DOJ study here.

Terrible news for African American and hispanic professionals with sheepskins from this school.

If you are a patient, and you go on in to see the Harvard trained proctologist for bunghole surgery, you might have questions to his qualifications if he's a black guy.

DOJ stats indicate that their is a only a 55% chance that he knows your ass from a hole in the wall, as 45% of the guys with that credential only got it because of the color of their skin.

Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences

I'm not so concerned about how "legal" or how "illegal" the race preferences that are exercised at liberal Ivy schools. Personally, I never thought of going there, the price was beyond my means.

What I'm concerned about it how the current race preferences are such a disservice to African American professionals in various fields who have Harvard degrees. Its gets patients wondering- is my black surgeon qualified or not as he has a Harvard degree? There is a real good chance he isn't so you might want to pick another surgeon who doesn't have a Harvard degree but instead went to Georgetown or Bologna
Anyone that questions a degree based on what institution its from is most likely stupid. You dont have to go to Harvard to be a great MD.

I can certainly agree that plenty of tremendous physicians that went places other than Harvard. Superb NY gastroenterologist Harold Bornstein went to Tufts, Fantastic Baltimore neurosurgeon Harvey Cushing went to Yale.

But MD biographies issued by their hospitals and health plans always list where they got their degrees. Are you saying they are merely pandering to the stupid?
I find that ranking a persons ability on where they graduated is not smart. For starters unless you research them they could be lying. Secondly they could have graduated from a "top notch" school but barely averaged a D. I worked with people that graduated MIT and they were seriously lacking in ability but mom and dad were able to send them to MIT where they barely squeaked by and bought their grades.

So more get in due to merit than don’t.

The problem is in discerning which ones are qualified and which ones aren't. Those who ain't qualified get the same sheepskin as those who are. Puts a question mark over the heads of all of them.

No. It doesn't. Regardless of how they came in - if they meet all the criteria to graduate, there is not difference.

I don’t think you understand how it works.

New DOJ study here.

And we've seen how our aristocracy bribes their kids into colleges and universities. Point? Your society is utterly corrupt.

The problem is in discerning which ones are qualified and which ones aren't. Those who ain't qualified get the same sheepskin as those who are. Puts a question mark over the heads of all of them.

No. It doesn't. Regardless of how they came in - if they meet all the criteria to graduate, there is not difference.

It doesn't.

How does it work? :popcorn:

The hardest thing about Harvard is getting accepted to Harvard. The second hardest thing about Harvard is failing out of Harvard.

Just barely, and THAT'S the frightening thing.
What’s frightening is that anybody really cares. If you can prove they give them a degree when they can’t pass, that would be another story. That’s not the story. 98% that stay in graduate.
....blacks graduate high school at lower levels = less qualified for college and they graduate college at lower levels ..I've linked this before

..they get a degree in some stupid crap --then someone hires them --just because you get a degree on a subject doesn't mean you will work in that subject .....

"What I'm concerned about it how the current race preferences are such a disservice to African American professionals in various fields who have Harvard degrees. Its gets patients wondering- is my black surgeon qualified or not as he has a Harvard degree? There is a real good chance he isn't so you might want to pick another surgeon who doesn't have a Harvard degree but instead went to Georgetown or Bologna."

Do whites who make this comment ever stop to give the same consideration to every white graduate of Harvard who are only there because of legacy? Have they questioned every white professional that has ever worked in this country for the last 243 years because they are mainly where they are due to white racial preference? This is the type of cognitive dissonance we non whites have to deal with. This comment has been made without thinking about how the history of AMERICAN race based policies has benefited whites. Until they can, maybe such statements should not be made.

New DOJ study here.

So.......your commentary made assumptions about the back end, which is graduation, based upon preferences made on the front end, which is matriculation.

I say to you.....regardless of how a person enters into Harvard, if they perform the school work as everyone else.....and graduates. They ARE QUALIFIED!!!

If you SHOULD not be in Harvard, meaning you are really not up to that level, you will not be able to keep up with the work. You would flunk out. There is no affirmative action to get you through your classes....only to get you into your classes. Moreover, if someone graduates from Harvard, even with a lower B average, they are more qualified than those getting A's in most American universities.
:lmao: You really believe that?
No, I don't, as people don't generally take the time to post things that they believe to be true. People are counter intuitive that way.

People seem to think that the only consideration for admission should be grades or text scores. That is never the case. They look a variety of factors, including diversity (income, ethnicity, first in family to go to college, race, gender). The courts have long upheld this.

No one has a RIGHT to be admitted and if you are whining about certain groups being less qualified, then that is debunked by graduation.

The ultimate irony is whining about racism but ignoring legacy admissions...heavily slanted to wealthy white kids.

Actually I do.

Actually I do.
Sure doesn’t seem like it.

The hardest thing about Harvard is getting accepted to Harvard. The second hardest thing about Harvard is failing out of Harvard.

Did you go to Harvard? I'm curious what you base this on.

New DOJ study here.

I doubt any patients are wondering if their surgeon is qualified because they have a Harvard degree. :lol:

Did you go to Harvard? I'm curious what you base this on.

I have tutored quite a few students at Harvard and have worked with hundreds of high school seniors applying there and to other schools. I’ve seen it from the outside and the inside. I have also tutored many many students at various other colleges. The fact of the matter is, once you are in any reasonably good college, the quality of the work will depend on you. Harvard does not teach any special magical information that other schools don’t have. Go to MIT if you are looking for that. Notably, Harvard is notorious in higher education for grade inflation. The optics of too many students flunking out wouldn’t be ‘ivy.’ Managing to graduate from Harvard, like they want you to, is not proof that you were just as deserving of your place there as the kid who got passed over for you for whatever non-academic reasons.

Just barely, and THAT'S the frightening thing.
What’s frightening is that anybody really cares. If you can prove they give them a degree when they can’t pass, that would be another story. That’s not the story. 98% that stay in graduate.
....blacks graduate high school at lower levels = less qualified for college and they graduate college at lower levels ..I've linked this before

..they get a degree in some stupid crap --then someone hires them --just because you get a degree on a subject doesn't mean you will work in that subject .....
You dont even have to have a degree in a subject. You show me a profession I cant pick up and learn OJT then you could convince me I need a degree.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Actually blacks don't graduate from high school at that much lower a rate of whites. Second you can't get into college without graduating high school or having a GED which is the equivalent to high school graduation. So the blacks that enter college are qualified. But again whites ignore their own history and post this psychosis like they have never been given anything only because they are white.

Its OK, I guess, that blacks are given preference at the post office and DL bureaus and other government jobs...government functions slowly and ineptly anyhow. But its scary to think the special treatment they get extends all the way to the professions.

If Harvard had a fair system with the goal of education rather than simply molding an elite class then it would be mostly Asian, white and Jewish. Asians especially are discriminated against in the Ivy League.

Asians are far overrepresented in Ivy league schools. And whites really need to quit talking about how others get preferences when you have got them for all of Americas existence.
We are toying with the best of the best in areas we need. Whoever they may be, we are losing ground to the men and women in East Asia. Playing games is setting us up for TKO if not a KO in a couple of decades.

Thats because Asian countries dont have to worry about promoting a race of people who cant make it otherwise. Asian countries can truly rely on a meritocracy.

Forum List

Back