🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

45% of Harvard blacks/latinx were admitted on race, not merit

Its OK, I guess, that blacks are given preference at the post office and DL bureaus and other government jobs...government functions slowly and ineptly anyhow. But its scary to think the special treatment they get extends all the way to the professions.

If Harvard had a fair system with the goal of education rather than simply molding an elite class then it would be mostly Asian, white and Jewish. Asians especially are discriminated against in the Ivy League.

Asians are far overrepresented in Ivy league schools. And whites really need to quit talking about how others get preferences when you have got them for all of Americas existence.

Asians are far smarter than blacks so no they aren’t over represented. They are under represented.
I don't think so. That's just a racist assumption, which is expected to be coming from maggots like you. Since the Ivy League are historically white institutions, most whites there are admitted by legacy and not academic qualifications. But you racists don't discuss this because you want to pretend you are victims of a discrimination that's not happening.

Of course the Ivy League is a historically white institution. Who else could create such institutions? Blacks?

And no most whites arent admitted by legacy. Whites have a higher bar than favored clkasses to jump to even get in.

But I wasnt defending white access to the institutions they created. I was saying Asians are discriminated against heavily. Thats an objective fact. And its why the schools refuse to release their application statistics.

New DOJ study here.

Terrible news for African American and hispanic professionals with sheepskins from this school.

If you are a patient, and you go on in to see the Harvard trained proctologist for bunghole surgery, you might have questions to his qualifications if he's a black guy.

DOJ stats indicate that their is a only a 55% chance that he knows your ass from a hole in the wall, as 45% of the guys with that credential only got it because of the color of their skin.

Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences

The DOJ under the orange whore and this barr who kneels in front of him to sexually service him can no longer be trusted as a reliable source of information. It is now in the hands of thugs.

Its OK, I guess, that blacks are given preference at the post office and DL bureaus and other government jobs...government functions slowly and ineptly anyhow. But its scary to think the special treatment they get extends all the way to the professions.

If Harvard had a fair system with the goal of education rather than simply molding an elite class then it would be mostly Asian, white and Jewish. Asians especially are discriminated against in the Ivy League.

Asians are far overrepresented in Ivy league schools. And whites really need to quit talking about how others get preferences when you have got them for all of Americas existence.

Asians are far smarter than blacks so no they aren’t over represented. They are under represented.
I don't think so. That's just a racist assumption, which is expected to be coming from maggots like you. Since the Ivy League are historically white institutions, most whites there are admitted by legacy and not academic qualifications. But you racists don't discuss this because you want to pretend you are victims of a discrimination that's not happening.

Of course the Ivy League is a historically white institution. Who else could create such institutions? Blacks?

And no most whites arent admitted by legacy. Whites have a higher bar than favored clkasses to jump to even get in.

But I wasnt defending white access to the institutions they created. I was saying Asians are discriminated against heavily. Thats an objective fact. And its why the schools refuse to release their application statistics.

Yes most whites are legacy admissions, and as we have seen some pay to cheat so their kids can enter. Blacks definitely could create Ivy league institutions since the first universities were made by blacks. Whites are the favored class you fucking idiot. Asians are not discriminated against.

Asians are 5.6 percent of the US population.

Brown University
Racial and ethnic makeup of the student body:
  • African-American: 6.3%
  • American Indian or Alaska Native: 0.4%
  • Asian-American: 14.1%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 11.2%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.2%
  • White: 42%
  • More than one race/ethnicity: 6%
Columbia University

Racial and ethnic makeup of the class of 2020:
  • African-American: 13%
  • Asian-American: 28%
  • Latino: 15%
  • Native American: 3%
  • White: 40%
  • Other: 1%
Cornell University
  • African-American: 6.8%
  • Asian-American: 18.1%
  • Biracial or multiracial: 4.7%
  • Caucasian: 36.3%
  • Hispanic American: 13.8%
  • Native American/Hawaiian: 0,7%
  • Not reported and other: 8.2%
Dartmouth College
  • African-American: 8%
  • Asian-American: 17%
  • Caucasian: 50%
  • Latino: 8%
  • Multi-Racial: 3%
  • Native American: 4%
Harvard University
  • African-American: 13.7%
  • Asian-American: 22.1%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 12.6%
  • Native American or Pacific Islander: 2.6%
Princeton University
  • Asian-American: 20%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 9%
  • Multi-racial (non-Hispanic): 5%
  • American Indian: less than 1%
University of Pennsylvania
  • African-American/Black: 7%
  • Asian-American/Pacific Islander: 19.8%
  • Hispanic/Latino/a: 10.3%
  • Two or more races: 4.2%
  • White: 44.3%
  • Self-identify as students of color: 48%
Yale University
  • African-American: 10.8%
  • Asian-American: 19.1%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 12.9%
  • Native American: 2.5%
  • White: 51.8%
The Demographics of the Ivy League

People forget that, once admitted to a school, a person has to satisfactorily complete several years of study, or that person does not get a degree. I now. I went to a university as a freshman that required students to pass both written and oral comps in order to graduate. I understand that this was not a requirement of all universities. Oral comps required that the student stand up in front of a panel of professors, lecture, and answer their questions. I took them in history. My teeth were rattling. I passed and some compliments from my professors got back to me. I graduated.

Admissions are just preliminary. Then you've got to actually do the thing for several years.

People forget that, once admitted to a school, a person has to satisfactorily complete several years of study, or that person does not get a degree. I now. I went to a university as a freshman that required students to pass both written and oral comps in order to graduate. I understand that this was not a requirement of all universities. Oral comps required that the student stand up in front of a panel of professors, lecture, and answer their questions. I took them in history. My teeth were rattling. I passed and some compliments from my professors got back to me. I graduated.

Admissions are just preliminary. Then you've got to actually do the thing for several years.
Exactly.

Yes most whites are legacy admissions, and as we have seen some pay to cheat so their kids can enter. Blacks definitely could create Ivy league institutions since the first universities were made by blacks. Whites are the favored class you fucking idiot. Asians are not discriminated against.

Brown University
Columbia University

Cornell University
Dartmouth College
Harvard University
Princeton University
Yale University

Whites are 72% of the US population, but in none of these schools, do white people even approach that. And when you consider the fact that most whites that are admitted are Legacies, Honkies without any legacy background really have little chance of getting in.

Brown University
Columbia University

Cornell University
Dartmouth College
Harvard University
Princeton University
Yale University

Whites are 72% of the US population, but in none of these schools, do white people even approach that. And when you consider the fact that most whites that are admitted are Legacies, Honkies without any legacy background really have little chance of getting in.

Whites are the largest population in all these schools. So just stop crying.

Brown University
Columbia University

Cornell University
Dartmouth College
Harvard University
Princeton University
Yale University

I'm not "crying" about anything really. Just pointing out that most whites stand almost no chance of getting in, so they shouldn't be surprised if they don't get that much respect from us Non-Legacy white people.

Brown University
Columbia University

Cornell University
Dartmouth College
Harvard University
Princeton University
Yale University

It depends on how well one is doing in comparison with others. The ones who study hard and are always in the library are going to leap over the lazy ones. Two groups who supposedly study hard with parental pressure, according to their stereotypes, Asians and Jews, make it. If you concentrate in high school on football rather than physics, make-up rather than math, scripture rather than science, and your parents don't correct you, you aren't going to place well in the competition.

Brown University
Columbia University

Cornell University
Dartmouth College
Harvard University
Princeton University
Yale University

I'm not "crying" about anything really. Just pointing out that most whites stand almost no chance of getting in, so they shouldn't be surprised if they don't get that much respect from us Non-Legacy white people.

You are crying. That's the entire reason this thread exists. Whites like you crying about people being admitted because of race when for all the years this country has existed whites have been given everything because of their race. And most specifically white and male. You've bullied all others by any means necessary including changing laws wherever you cannot get your way. Now is the time for that to end.

People like Bill Clinton made it. Poor boy from a broken family in Arkansas. Boys Nation, Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. BTW: Rachel Maddow also won a Rhodes Scholarship after women were finally admitted to this honor in 1976.

I suspect that some of these crying white boys never even tried to make the cut.

No matter who you are. Try. Hit the books like crazy. Your football, your fancy fingernails and T&A display at football games, and your knowledge of "scripture" ain't gonna help you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

We are toying with the best of the best in areas we need. Whoever they may be, we are losing ground to the men and women in East Asia. Playing games is setting us up for TKO if not a KO in a couple of decades.

Thats because Asian countries dont have to worry about promoting a race of people who cant make it otherwise. Asian countries can truly rely on a meritocracy.

How about people of Asian ancestry who are American-born and American educated? I once worked with a Vietnamese journalist who fled in the 1970s. He married and had three children. He and his wife sat down around the table every night as their kids did their homework. Result. Three graduates of U. Va., Engineering.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When the majority of bus drivers at RTD don't speak English or even know basic traffic laws. I've seen these Somalians ignore red lights, bus strops and traffic lights. Democrats put diversity over competence.

We are toying with the best of the best in areas we need. Whoever they may be, we are losing ground to the men and women in East Asia. Playing games is setting us up for TKO if not a KO in a couple of decades.

Thats because Asian countries dont have to worry about promoting a race of people who cant make it otherwise. Asian countries can truly rely on a meritocracy.

How about people of Asian ancestry who are American-born and American educated? I once worked with a Vietnamese journalist who fled in the 1970s. He married and had three children. He and his wife sat down around the table every night as their kids did their homework. Result. Three graduates of U. Va., Engineering.

They graduated from Virginia, not from an Ivy school, which is what we're talking about. Do you think that this oriental family was smart enough for Harvard but were excluded because of their race?

People like Bill Clinton made it. Poor boy from a broken family in Arkansas. Boys Nation, Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. BTW: Rachel Maddow also won a Rhodes Scholarship after women were finally admitted to this honor in 1976.

I suspect that some of these crying white boys never even tried to make the cut.

No matter who you are. Try. Hit the books like crazy. Your football, your fancy fingernails and T&A display at football games, and your knowledge of "scripture" ain't gonna help you.

Rachel Maddow was a Lesbian and Bill Clinton's mentor was Arch Racist J. William Fulbright.

Had nothing to do with "hitting the books", although its been many decades since Clinton has been in school.

I will just take Uber now or just walk or bike. RTD hires incompetent drivers that eats hoagy sandwiches and reads comic books or Somalis that don't speak English and run lights and misses stops...Diversity trumps competence....

"Thats because Asian countries dont have to worry about promoting a race of people who cant make it otherwise. Asian countries can truly rely on a meritocracy."

Asian countries are more diverse than you think. Secondly, whites like this need to seek help for their mental problem. For 243 years white males have made rules that have promoted themselves when if things had been the same from the start, they would not have what they do. Yet we have whites like DOTR who live in a delusion of grandeur about the white race.

"Thats because Asian countries dont have to worry about promoting a race of people who cant make it otherwise. Asian countries can truly rely on a meritocracy."

Asian countries are more diverse than you think. Secondly, whites like this need to seek help for their mental problem. For 243 years white males have made rules that have promoted themselves when if things had been the same from the start, they would not have what they do. Yet we have whites like DOTR who live in a delusion of grandeur about the white race.

The problem I'm having here is that you are lumping all whites into the same envelope. My own ancestors came to America long after slavery was ended. We Poles freed the slaves in 1347,under the reign of Casimir the Great who was our Lincoln. There is a world of difference between white people , we ain't all the same by any stretch of the word.

Forum List

Back