45% of the nation pays no Fed tax...more on welfare than ever before...and you want more stoners?

Huh?
Which billionaires pay no income tax?

Top 1% pays more taxes than bottom 95%
Most of them!
It is the top 1% of WAGE EARNERS who pay more than the bottom, but billionaires are NOT wage earners!! But you knew that already.

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.

END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...

But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.

I'm talking about genuine wealth, not the way Democrats define "rich."

The OP has been talking to too many old white Neocon jerks. He or she is buying into old tired stereotypes. Some of the most prominent successful US heroes in history, engaged in drug & alcohol use. In fact, i would say many of the most successful folks today, also engage in drug & alcohol use.

Haha...right.
Let me guess...you’re not even a “user” are you?

Just stating reality. Most of the folks you admire today, are likely engaging in drug & alcohol use.

By way of default all stoners have to believe that all people (especially successful people) are stoners. It’s a weird, twisted way to self manipulate. It allows stoners who really know they’re losers to feel like winners. Come on man...you know this.

Nah, that really is old white guy Neocon thinking. Many of today's most successful folks are engaging in recreational drug and alcohol use.

I’m guessing you’ve conducted a thorough study on this...probably nationwide?
Can you link us idiots to the data please?

Breaking: The Democratic party announced a multimillion dollar ad campaign to discourage smoking pot due to health risks similar to tobacco and plan to sue pot distributors and growers for damages.
Flake News.
Link please.

The OP has been talking to too many old white Neocon jerks. He or she is buying into old tired stereotypes. Some of the most prominent successful US heroes in history, engaged in drug & alcohol use. In fact, i would say many of the most successful folks today, also engage in drug & alcohol use.

Haha...right.
Let me guess...you’re not even a “user” are you?

Just stating reality. Most of the folks you admire today, are likely engaging in drug & alcohol use.

By way of default all stoners have to believe that all people (especially successful people) are stoners. It’s a weird, twisted way to self manipulate. It allows stoners who really know they’re losers to feel like winners. Come on man...you know this.

Nah, that really is old white guy Neocon thinking. Many of today's most successful folks are engaging in recreational drug and alcohol use.

I’m guessing you’ve conducted a thorough study on this...probably nationwide?
Can you link us idiots to the data please?

Steve Jobs, one of the most brilliant successful Americans in history enjoyed dropping acid and smoking the ganja. He didn't care much for alcohol though.

These stoners need to put down the bong and pick up a fifth, like their parents.

There ALREADY were millions of stoners. With jobs in all walks of life, I might add. Human nature dictates that absolutely NOBODY reasons, "Well, I'd really like to smoke some weed, but ONLY because it's illegal I'm not going to do it." Nobody thinks like that! Despite my genocidal hatred of liberal Democrats, I'll never be able to support Republicans either because that party is too IGNORANT to understand that government regulation of people's personal, private activities DOESN'T WORK. When we had alcohol prohibition, America drank more than ever before and it made hard-core crime syndicates very wealthy. Before Roe vs. Wade, women were still getting plenty of abortions. This is a perfect example of WHY I refuse to identify with either party. When choosing between psychopaths or blithering idiots, I choose none of the above.

Gee, I thought you Republicans were for SMALLER government, NOT getting involved with people's private lives. But you want to waste the criminal justice system time/resources on people smoking a mildly intoxicating plant that doesn't kill people. Unlike legal alcohol.

This is basic proof of my mantra: liberals are monsters, conservatives are retards. That's why libertarianism is the way to go.

You never hear of a pot smoker dying from an overdose.

But alcohol...

An estimated 88,000 people (approximately 62,000 men and 26,000 women) die from alcohol-related causes annually, making alcohol abuse the fourth-leading preventable cause of death in the U.S.

An estimated 2,200 people lose their lives to alcohol poisoning every year in the U.S., which equates to six a day.

How Many People Have Died From Alcohol?

Huh?

Most of them!
It is the top 1% of WAGE EARNERS who pay more than the bottom, but billionaires are NOT wage earners!! But you knew that already.

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.

END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...

But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.

NEGATIVE....Billionaires are in fact wage earners.
Whoopsie...I just grendaed your bullshit.
Warren Buffett's Actual Tax Rate Much Closer To 31%, While His Office Workers Pay 21%
https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/10/23/warren-buffetts-actual-tax-rate-is-31-while-his-office-workers-pay-21/#15de156e3279

But alcohol...

An estimated 88,000 people (approximately 62,000 men and 26,000 women) die from alcohol-related causes annually, making alcohol abuse the fourth-leading preventable cause of death in the U.S.

An estimated 2,200 people lose their lives to alcohol poisoning every year in the U.S., which equates to six a day.

True...and not many recorded deaths related to LSD, cocaine, meth...etc
Fuck it....legalize it all if that’s the only qualifier....right?

But alcohol...

True...and not many recorded deaths related to LSD, cocaine, meth...etc
Fuck it....legalize it all if that’s the only qualifier....right?
Alcohol is far more addictive than marijuana. Alcohol creates more dependency, and it is also far more fatal to your health.

That cannot be said with respect to "hard" drugs.

Sounds like an AWESOME idea.
Because all the stoners I know are total overachievers...plus, stoned children are extremely motivated, enthusiastic and determined. Hell yes....more stoners please.
You people can’t honestly expect an executive branch committed to Making America Great Again to get behind the push of manifesting more filth....right?

The GOP tax plan adds to the number of US households who pay no federal tax.

Because all the stoners I know are total overachievers...plus, stoned children are extremely motivated, enthusiastic and determined. Hell yes....more stoners please.
You people can’t honestly expect an executive branch committed to Making America Great Again to get behind the push of manifesting more filth....right?

45% of the nation pays no Fed tax

The new Republican platform: "We need to tax more Americans!"

Off topic...start your own threads gay boys.

45% of the nation pays no Fed tax

The new Republican platform: "We need to tax more Americans!"

Off topic...start your own threads gay boys.

You are too cowardly to deal with the fact that the Trump tax bill adds MORE to the ranks of American households that pay no federal income tax?

Grow a pair, Mary.

Huh?

Most of them!

August 7, 2007

END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007

NEGATIVE....Billionaires are in fact wage earners.
Billionaires do NOT work for the common wage! Their billions consist of capital wealth.

Too many folks are still buying into tired old stereotypes. The reality is, most of our most revered heroes in American history engaged in drug and alcohol use. It's still true of today's most revered heroes as well. Recreational use of drug and alcohol does not = 'Slacker' or 'Criminal.' Folks need to evolve and stop falling prey to old wives tales.

According to the Right that is A OK for billionairs, so why is it wrong for the poor?????

Corporate welfare is where most of the US money goes.

Huh?

Shouldn’t the top 1% be paying 99% of the taxes ? Since they have 99% of the income .?

Holy shit Timmy....you can’t be serious?
I’m not going to embarrass you by giving a lengthy answer.
Think...what do Fed taxes pay for?
Are only the 1%’ ers using these things paid for by Fed money?

What do the taxes pay for ? Highways ? Oh wait, there’s a gas tax for that ! Are 1%ers paying 95% of gas taxes ??? Of course not!

Cons like to pretend fed income tax is the only tax that exists . How about answering the question of what people actual tax rates are? Oh we won’t do that , because low income and Avg income people pay higher % of their income to taxes and fees .

Oh, and yes the 1% get more benefit from gov services .

Oh Timmy Boy....you’re even more lost than I originally thought.
The cost to use goods or services is not related to ones income.
Using your retarded theory, people with higher incomes should pay more for goods or services because the cost of X goods or services is less relative to their income...am I understanding you correctly?
Imagine if McDonalds had different menu pricing according to the patrons income...haha...imagine if you had to show your tax return to qualify for X pricing.....haha...fuckin crazy ass Timmy.

You are the one starting this thread that cries about how much the mega rich are paying . Implying we should all be paying a certain %.

I’m pointing out the flaws in that thinking and how it doesn’t convert in reality .

Forum List

Back